Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,672 members, 7,930,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (28085 Views)

Break Up With A Friend Vs A Partner. Which Hurts More? Ft. Yinka | Ep. 62 / Don't Be A Jealous Partner. / Ways Of Dealing With A Jealous Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by austyn0(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
Frm jealously to stalking and maybe murder.....pls I still luv my life Nd need a breathing space. Don’t need any one to suffocate me in d name of luv. I prefer non- jealous type. !
What abou you?
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Diamond23(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:
What abou you?
Same!!! Non jealous type. Am a free spirited bird, luv to fry without limitations.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by austyn0(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2018
“Feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.”

I believe this is the definition of jealousy,, I can only feel the resentment, only at that particular point in time and it fades away immediately... In relationships, I believe whoever I chose to love should trust me and I as well should trust her.

Jealousy should be applied with maturity,, if he/she chose to leave you for another person, let that person go and accept your fate.... A relationship I called off weeks ago left the ignorant sweet girl thinking I called it off because I saw a male friend in her room and heard he has been sleeping there for days running from cultists......Still laughing at her thoughts till date.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Bisbliss(f): 12:20pm On May 05, 2018
I am not the jealous type. But it makes my partner think I don't care for him as much as he does for me. So, maybe a little jealousy will not be bad. You must however have a good understanding of the word "little" in this context
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by austyn0(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
Same!!! Non jealous type. Am a free spirited bird, luv to fry without limitations.
Good.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by symmetric: 12:32pm On May 05, 2018
CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT WITH COCONUT OIL?

Just by adding our coconut oil to your diet, you can lose fat, especially the "dangerous" fat in the abdominal cavity.

Price: #3700 per litre

Contact
Symmetric Organic Products
08139458588, 08053408939

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by bammy777(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2018
If am not jealous, know that I don't give a fu*k abt u. If I truly love u, I will be jealous as fu*k. and if u are not jealous about me, I will feel u don't really love me so I will move on real quick. love and jealously are 5 and 6
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by princfred(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
Frm jealously to stalking and maybe murder.....pls I still luv my life Nd need a breathing space. Don’t need any one to suffocate me in d name of luv. I prefer non- jealous type. !
Lol
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by princfred(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I want to have a jealous partner but not a violent one cheesy

I want to experience how a man get jealous.. I'm a non-jealous type of person & "you attract what you are" ...So i never experienced it yet... I bet it's so cute seeing him blushing wink grin
Then am the one you are looking for. Infact, am very very very jealous now that some guy clicked like on this your post or shared it. cheesy. Yeah am that jealous about you i have a hard on to that. Lol grin I guess a truly jealous person isnt supposed to be laughing out loud about it. Lol
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2018
princfred:
Then am the one you are looking for. Infact, am very very very jealous now that some guy clicked like on this your post or shared it. cheesy. Yeah am that jealous about you i have a hard on to that. Lol grin I guess a truly jealous person isnt supposed to be laughing out loud about it. Lol

Oga, show me how u blush ooo... tongue
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Diamond23(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2018
bammy777:
If am not jealous, know that I don't give a fu*k abt u. If I truly love u, I will be jealous as fu*k. and if u are not jealous about me, I will feel u don't really love me so I will move on real quick. love and jealously are 5 and 6
iti grin
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Ivorianaija(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2018
Sometimes jealousy can turn into other more toxic things. Like, not letting you go out with your friends or going through your phone. There should be a balance between jealousy and paranoia.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Kollyus(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2018
[left][/left]
ednut1:
From experience na d jealous lovers dey cheat pass
True talk..
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by intruder15(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2018
abefeb1:
Been jealous is part of love, because you can't be jealous of someone you don't love wink

if that's true, kindly explain why married men gets jealous of their girlfriend when seen with other guys.

guy, jealousy na scam. it proves nothing.
cuz atimes, the greatest cheats are the most jealous lovers.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Macgreat(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2018
Prettyenit18:
smiley Hi, jealousy means fear of losing someone you love.
I believe that if someone is not afraid to lose you then they don't love you.

Jealousy has nothing to do with losing someone.
Someone can have a shoe and you are jealous of it. Is it your shoe? No. Can you lose what you don't have ? No.

Jealousy is darkness, Love is light. If you truly love a person you'll never be afraid of losing him/her.

Jealousy thrives in Lust.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Optimist88(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
Healthy jealousy gives me orgasm! I love it especially when it's totally contrary to what she thinks!
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by princfred(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2018
When people are jealous, they start acting funny in a very corky way almost like little children. Almost funny to watch if not that one should never take pleasure in watching someone in distress.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2018
Goldengold2:
Was actually discussing with my friends and I get to know that people have different perspectives on their partners been jealous. What do u think about this house? Guys do u respect a jealous partner cos u think he/she loves u or a non jealous partner cos u think he/she is mature to control his/her emotions? Over to u my people.
...being...

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 05, 2018
Goldengold2:
u r right bt again, pple deal with emotions in different ways

If I choose not to be jealous about my spouse it means I have already made up my mind to leave. how would you react if your husband phone rang in the sitting room and he took it out to pick it in his car.

how would you feel
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2018
princfred:
When people are jealous, they start acting funny in a very corky way almost like little children. Almost funny to watch if not that one should never take pleasure in watching someone in distress.
...cocky...
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2018
Euphorica:

Supported dr

Thanks. Euphorica, nice name kiss
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2018
intruder15:

if that's true, kindly explain why married men gets jealous of their girlfriend when seen with other guys.

guy, jealousy na scam. it proves nothing.
cuz atimes, the greatest cheats are the most jealous lovers.
...married men get...

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by princfred(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Oga, show me how u blush ooo... tongue
I don blush tire since i started jealousing about you my cheeks don hang for blushing. But before i show you, will you be ready to do this?

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by princfred(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...cocky...
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:43pm On May 05, 2018
princfred:
I don blush tire since i started jealousing about you my cheeks don hang for blushing. But before i show you, will you be ready to do this?

shocked shocked shocked

U dey jealous of what? shocked

Haba...i didn't do anything yet.. grin
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Uzogopatruck: 6:10pm On May 05, 2018
SERIOUS DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2013/2017
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2349091495525)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Serious dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called Serious dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date ,So contact database administrator on…(+2349091495525)
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact Serious dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….uzogo Patrick
FB ID… Patrick uzogo
EMILE ADDRESS…uzogopatruck@gmail.COM
WHATSAPP NO….(09091495525) Patrick.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2018
shocked
babzlim:
I saved my Mom's number as" My first love" my phone rang ... just out of jealously she picked it and screamed at the caller, never call this line ever again that we are getting married pretty soon.

Guess what my mom called back saying MY FRIEND MY SON WILL NEVER MARRY YOU ... OVER MY DEAD BODY.

Jealous partner will police you till u get frustrated.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 8:33pm On May 05, 2018
shocked
Nature8:
I prefer a jealous type, simple
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2018
zyzxx:
you sound confuse to me.
You want your guy not to be jealous and you saying he is right?

Well my conclusion, when you have something You love, cherish and dont want to loose, you will definately jealous

A guy talked about simplicity!
That how she will take you simple. It two way Thing, it Either you are taken by another lady or she is taken by another man With her simplicity then she will wise up.

I am not confuse, my post was quoted by dat person n I replied him. Nt here to argue wit anybody bt to see people's perspectives and because I said he's right doesn't change my own point. Everybody have the right to his opinion
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 8:51pm On May 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...being...
Thanks boss
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by intruder15(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...married men get...
and u think u will make heaven.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by bammy777(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
iti grin
wetin be iti?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / How To Crash Your Relationship 101

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.