Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) (34085 Views)

Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2018
Eastern guys nor go there don't do business with them without having a gun just in case things like this happened

PS:don't forget to blow their head before the police arrive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by smartolala(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2018
This is bad few ones disgracing us internationally they should face the music
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Sagay212: 11:07am On May 05, 2018
lol..shebi na una sabi do business pass...kikikikik..person no greesell shoe give you again, you nor go find another supplier? abi una think say chinese man con count bridge for lagos? lol..chinese people too would like to develop lagos. i thought igbos own all the shops in trade fair and trade fair itself...oh maybe the chinese men rentend the shop from our hard working deveropers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Sagay212: 11:10am On May 05, 2018
DocHMD:
Even though I don't support the act but some of this Chinese can be very greedy. You buy from them in their country, spend money ship your goods yet they come down to compete with you at the retail level in your country. Na wetin?

Few years ago, some Chinese merchants were on the streets of Nnewi and Onitsha hawking Phones and destroying businesses of indigenous Importers and retailers. Na SARS officials settle that matter. They all ran away and concentrated on hawking phones in Lagos, spoiling business for lagos retailers and remitting the money back to china till today.

Chinko and greed.

where in lagos do chinkos hawk phones? please give us the address....LMAO! some of you can lie ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Sagay212: 11:12am On May 05, 2018
userplainly:

I swear!.... they'll buy shoe for 5k and sell it 12k..

so buying shoe for 5k and selling for 12k is a crime? my brother did you go to school at all?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by DocHMD: 11:13am On May 05, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
70% Igbos are theifs...never trust them...okay!!!

99% of yorubas are ritualists and have human parts hidden somewhere in their houses.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Sagay212: 11:16am On May 05, 2018
xjiggy:
How una take dey judge matter self?. Chinese bring shoes all the way from China, pay freight, import duties, clearing agents, haulage and warehouse only for some so called business men to come dey form middlemen for inside that small corner for Trade fair. If u want form middlemen, go China go bring the goods as others dey do and become their Nigeria representative. I fit bet u say there was no legal agreement BTW the Chinese and them. Dem wan just use ogboju for the Chinese. Olè.

nor mind. are they not thesame people who claim to be business moguls who travel to china to import? why can't the go to china themselves to import the goods? maybe they think say na juju chinese people dey use fly goods from china to nigeria. them nor know say business require strategy, intelligence not noise making and empty chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by bigpicture001: 11:17am On May 05, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
please can you quote where it's written that its an offence for a foreigner to retail? Please show me where it's written...
...plz go read Nigeria retail trade act..its is boldly written

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by timibare(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by bigpicture001: 11:25am On May 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Is that what your Igbo brother do in SA from the news about their retail store that are been burnt.
When some of you foolish Igbo misbehave you seek refuge under the law but when you are paid in kind you start making noise you want Biafra.
..firstly,its evident enough that ur yoruba; hence your showing ur generational transmitted HATE for igbos..again, u conclude as dou I was igbos and ur sure of it...,must one b igbo to speak the truth?.. now u showed all year perceived thought on issue of biafra.. and your pain of igbos trading successfully in SA.. u still went ahead to show ur support for their killing by south Africans..now I ask u this..du u now realise that awolowo is not a nationalist but a triabalized high profile elite? he did this to u by instigating hate in ur grand father...but man,u went to skl all by urself..so grow up nd stop being a senseless person like u just portrayed..another one..every country gas uts own laws; mayb south African laws permit retail trading practice by foreigners..so kip quiet!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On May 05, 2018
Ibo ibo grin
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by userplainly(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2018
Sagay212:

so buying shoe for 5k and selling for 12k is a crime? my brother did you go to school at all?
that's greed n extortion ..... yet u expect others to sell their goods ( especially food stuffs) at a reasonable price ....

don't blame buhari or politicians for anything cos greed will not let ibo people help grow Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Ballmer: 11:48am On May 05, 2018
bigpicture001:
..firstly,its evident enough that ur yoruba; hence your showing ur generational transmitted HATE for igbos..again, u conclude as dou I was igbos and ur sure of it...,must one b igbo to speak the truth?.. now u showed all year perceived thought on issue of biafra.. and your pain of igbos trading successfully in SA.. u still went ahead to show ur support for their killing by south Africans..now I ask u this..du u now realise that awolowo is not a nationalist but a triabalized high profile elite? he did this to u by instigating hate in ur grand father...but man,u went to skl all by urself..so grow up nd stop being a senseless person like u just portrayed..another one..every country gas uts own laws; mayb south African laws permit retail trading practice by foreigners..so kip quiet!!!!

It is obvious you never went to school. No country allow other nationals to partake in their retail sector. It is the reason Ghana a while ago phased some Nigeria small business owner out of their economy if their business does not meet certain criteria.

Not only do you not have an education, you also lack common sense. Hate is what Igbo live n breath, without hate there will be no tribe called Igbo. For a tribe to be so hateful to the extent of singling out a caste “Osu caste” just to be hated tells you how devilish dubious treacherous n full of bile the Igbo tribe is.

Not only did your tribe cave out a tribe to be hated among your own tribe when you obviously couldn’t find any new tribe or nationality to hate. I mean after hating the Hausa Kanuri, Fulani Ikwerre, Yoruba, Ijaw, Edoid, Deltans, British, Malaysians, Americans, Chinese, South Africans, Singaporeans n many more who else is left on the planet earth for the Igbos to hate ?

Who ?

O ye children of hate I pray you do not perish of hate just like the way Ojukwu wastes 2 million of your tribesmen to prove is hate all to no glory.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by KENNSAMMY(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2018
see their faces

na chineke blessing if this was successful now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Ballmer: 11:52am On May 05, 2018
DocHMD:

Don't you think only buffoons will want unity with 'lunatics'?

Not when your father n Azikwe who suspended the independence of southern Nigeria for 3 years just to make sure we have independence with northern Nigeria in a single Nigeria are the lunatics n buffoons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2018
Na dem, always dey claim wise

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by enomakos(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2018
he is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Angrymode: 12:08pm On May 05, 2018
These are the typical type of traders that are responsible for inflated price of commodities at the detriment of the consumers. I believe the Chinese traders retailing would definitely result in price fall of the shoes at the consumer level. Such kind of wicked business strategy is common with the Igbos and that is why they are seen as nuisance and cannot be fully trusted.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Sagay212: 12:51pm On May 05, 2018
userplainly:

that's greed n extortion ..... yet u expect others to sell their goods ( especially food stuffs) at a reasonable price ....

don't blame buhari or politicians for anything cos greed will not let ibo people help grow Nigeria

have you factored in your cost? the cost of shipping and clearing, rent of your shop or store, generator and other cost. it's business bro and you sell at a price that pays you.
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Stateside: 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
From the Chinese and any business point of view why would they refuse to sell to customers that showed up with MONEY at their shop? These people want to be the sole agent! And i can almost guarantee that they don't have all the money to absorb all the supply the Chinese guys can do.

If they can buy up all the shoes at once its is a different matter. More than likely they want to take on credit , go and sell and come back for another (Nothing wrong with that) but they want Chinese to fold his arms waiting for them to come back without selling to someone else?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by SirBami: 1:04pm On May 05, 2018
sharp guys but you will dance to the music you played
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by bigpicture001: 1:16pm On May 05, 2018
Ballmer:

It is obvious you never went to school. No country allow other nationals to partake in their retail sector. It is the reason Ghana a while ago phased some Nigeria small business owner out of their economy if their business does not meet certain criteria.

Not only do you not have an education, you also lack common sense. Hate is what Igbo live n breath, without hate there will be no tribe called Igbo. For a tribe to be so hateful to the extent of singling out a caste “Osu caste” just to be hated tells you how devilish dubious treacherous n full of bile the Igbo tribe is.

Not only did your tribe cave out a tribe to be hated among your own tribe when you obviously couldn’t find any new tribe or nationality to hate. I mean after hating the Hausa Kanuri, Fulani Ikwerre, Yoruba, Ijaw, Edoid, Deltans, British, Malaysians, Americans, Chinese, South Africans, Singaporeans n many more who else is left on the planet earth for the Igbos to hate ?

Who ?

O ye children of hate I pray you do not perish of hate just like the way Ojukwu wastes 2 million of your tribesmen to prove is hate all to no glory.

..grow up young man..ur waist deep into the realm of HATRED!!!!!!!!. it won't help u!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 1:36pm On May 05, 2018
gurnam:

This is a fact that most people don’t want to talk about

My brother, everybody fears them when it comes to business... They cheat without any form of guilt.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 1:38pm On May 05, 2018
userplainly:

I swear!.... they'll buy shoe for 5k and sell it 12k..

They will tell you stuff like "na whole sale price I just give you o" whereas they have cheated you blind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by mavinc4u(f): 3:42pm On May 05, 2018
This thread is an evidence we have a lot of educated illiterates in this country. In as much as what the guy did was totally wrong. Business rotates from wholesale - retail - consumer. Can someone walk in to coca cola office to buy one bottle of coke? can someone walk in to CBN to open an account?

this is a general business protocol not just common to igbos for the tribal illiterates that refuse to learn. A yoruba woman that runs a bakery in my area sells a loaf of bread at the same price the supermarkets who purchased from her sells to us, should i now say the woman is wicked for doing so when i understand how the business runs.

Those guys should have ignored those china guys and take their patronage to another seller because at the end of the day, those china would suffer the loss. they would only sell when the consumer remembers them.
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Famousqueen(f): 3:43pm On May 05, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by inikamoze(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2018
tragergeorge:
help, have not had sex for 3 months, my jboy has been up since I woke up

Go dip it in boiling water. Thank me later
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by userplainly(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2018
Sagay212:

have you factored in your cost? the cost of shipping and clearing, rent of your shop or store, generator and other cost. it's business bro and you sell at a price that pays you.

you buy in bulk so it won't matter much! plus if you buy a product at 4k n sell 6k, dat very reasonable! ..... but you buy product 4k n sell 11/ 12k ....that's pure greed!
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by NotComplaining: 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
Im sure that policeman was a Yoruba man from Illorin, doing his bit against biafra insurgency
Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by uba1991: 11:21pm On May 05, 2018
AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS A CRIMINAL. In fact I feel ashamed shearing a country with dis ANIMALS. No wonder they are in support of the corrupt politicians and their useless party known as PDP

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2018
Ifeanyi Okafor, a 30-year-old
And Okonko Nmandi (perhaps Nmandi COWnu brother).
Greedy people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Worker Sells Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina (Photos) / Driver Molested By Traffic Warders In Owerri Goes Under A Car / Two Hookers Made To Frog Jump For Fighting Over A Client At A Hotel In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.