Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? (784 Views)

Buy A Fairly Used Nissan Altima 310k / Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / Do U Av Cars 4 Sale OR Looking To BUY A Car ,.click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? by Vickade(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2010
with a salary of 7o k, how can i buy a car? pls dealer give me a payment plan.
Re: With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? by dbigrod(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2010
must u drive a car?
Re: With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? by ibadan1(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2010
well if the man wan buy car make e buy car
my brother there are cars for 250 to 300 k you just
have to save hard and look hard na small small but
for that price make sure you yake mechanic with you
Re: With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On May 22, 2010
Like most have said, save up and buy, might be hard but possible.
However buy wisely so that you dont spend too much on repairs
Re: With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? by lukoya(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2010
grin :Dlaffing my head off here oooo, bigrod u harsh o! everyone is entitled to owning a car na, anyways as some other peeps av said

save up and buy smart thats all,
Re: With A Salary Of 7o K, How Can I Buy A Car? by DonSegmond(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2010
Saving for a very long time

OR

Increasing the amount you earn.

Which one do you think will be easier?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car Asap! / Subaru Cars Trade In Promo, Any Info? / 2006 Nissan Altima @ 2.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.