Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Yung6ix DJ Accused Of Patronising Sex Worker Without Paying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix DJ Accused Of Patronising Sex Worker Without Paying (428 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix DJ Accused Of Patronising Sex Worker Without Paying by itspzpics(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2018
A distrust hooker identified as Ify Debie, has called out rapper Yung6ix’s DJ, Timmy, for absconding after sleeping with her overnight.

According to heartbroken Debie, “A week ago I met Dj Timmy, Yung6ix Dj, at a club on the Lagos Island. He approached and we discuss about how much he was going to pay me. We went to his crib.

At his crib, I did notice he was acting funny. He later slept with me and by morning he drove to the atm saying he was not with cash and stuff. When we got to the atm, he was not able to get cash from the machine.

He then took me to a restaurant and left me there. I can’t be allowed to enter his estate until he calls the security for permission. I have video and pictures I took when I noticed he was acting funny.

I sent him a dm and he has been avoiding my dm. I want the world to know the kind of person he is.”

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/yung6ix-dj-accused-of-patronising-sex-worker-without-paying/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Yung6ix DJ Accused Of Patronising Sex Worker Without Paying by itspzpics(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2018
Re: Yung6ix DJ Accused Of Patronising Sex Worker Without Paying by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:35am On May 05, 2018
shocked

See that maga.. Maybe he juz want a free sex..Now he is being exposed coz of his mumuness..
Re: Yung6ix DJ Accused Of Patronising Sex Worker Without Paying by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2018
the d.j wan trend too. DJ wey get security for house even his principal yungsix self never blow reach small doctor

(1) (Reply)

See The News Title With Wrong Content I Saw On A Popular Website / Wikid's Second Son Rocks Similar Hairstyle With Dad / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.