Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,163 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom (2920 Views)

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by yemmy95: 12:57pm On May 05, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

I recently ended a relationship of six months with a lady due to insincerity on her part and advice from matured people both here on nairaland and in real life.

Now, I met this girl in my area and we have been dating for a couple of weeks. All was going fine till I started noticing some behaviours about her. She receives a lot of calls from guys when she's around also She addresses me as sir anytime I call and she's around male friends. I'm asked for an explanation and she said its just a sign of respect.

Fast-forward to three days ago when she stopped by at my place. She passed the night with me and I left her alone in my apartment with the keys. On getting to work I realised I had to travel out of state for work. I spent three days to get the job done before I could return. Meanwhile, she told me she left my house a couple of hours after I left.

Getting back home, I saw she did some cleaning both in the bedroom and kitchen and I was impressed about it which I thanked her for. After some hours I noticed two condoms were missing from my bedroom. I searched the whole house and I couldn't find it till now.

Right now am confused on whether to ask her if she she took the condoms and also I don't want her to think am calling her a thief cos it's really surprising to imagine a lady stealing a condom. Please advise if I should end the affair or ask her and how to go about it. thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by sexy74(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
is the condom made of gold or na normal one we all know? Let me know before i give my advise.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by austyn0(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2018
Maybe she used them to tie water to refridgerate for blockgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by bossydrover: 1:09pm On May 05, 2018
Pretend you didn't notice the condom, don't even think of starting anything serious with her.
She is a night shift worker....

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by yemmy95: 1:28pm On May 05, 2018
sexy74:
is the condom made of gold or na normal one we all know?
Let me know before i give my advise.

Am as surprised as u are cos it's the regular condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by yemmy95: 1:30pm On May 05, 2018
austyn0:

You are funny but this not a joking matter
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by austyn0(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2018
yemmy95:

You are funny but this not a joking matter
Ask her the whereabouts of the condom,, be bold and out with it.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by TimFisher: 1:51pm On May 05, 2018
cry

why crying wolf?...when there is none.

I don't understand

Are you trying to say she don't have right to use condom

the last time i checked,condom is not meant for men only

it is also applicable to females!

Next time if she steal money,you can report not condom pls!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 05, 2018
How are you sure you didn't use the condom on her before travelling? You've got to be very sure before running to conclusions. I personally think that the word 'Steal' or a 'thief' in this context is a strong word to use. 'Took' would have been preferable. That said, if she did take the condom then she wants to make things easier for herself and boo.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by profmsboi(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2018
So because of that, you decide to open a thread

undecided
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by presented007(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2018
Would you rather she goes witout your condom and then come back to infect you with STD

Better use the remaining one on her and then dump her before she kuku finish am grin
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 05, 2018
grin its like the guy that came to visit her when u went out made use of ur condom. Take heart sha.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by yemmy95: 5:47pm On May 05, 2018
kimbraa:
How are you sure you didn't use the condom on her before travelling? You've got to be very sure before running to conclusions. I personally think that the word 'Steal' or a 'thief' in this context is a strong word to use. 'Took' would have been preferable. That said, if she did take the condom then she wants to make things easier for herself and boo.

I am 100% sure I didn't use it on her. am just amazed if she thought I won't find out. I also think women don't masturbate with condoms. So I think another guy is involved.
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2018
This guy sef na wa for u ooo, didn't you say she cleaned your room when you left for work, what if she threw the condoms away. I mean sorry to say but you ain't thinking straight. And you straffed her ooo . Please don't ask her except you don't take her seriously I mean the most expensive condom sef is just about 2€ if am right. Go buy another one jooor and leave the girl alone
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by adebayo3449(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2018
yemmy95:
Hi Nairalanders,

I recently ended a relationship of six months with a lady due to insincerity on her part and advice from matured people both here on nairaland and in real life.

Now, I met this girl in my area and we have been dating for a couple of weeks. All was going fine till I started noticing some behaviours about her. She receives a lot of calls from guys when she's around also She addresses me as sir anytime I call and she's around male friends. I'm asked for an explanation and she said its just a sign of respect.

Fast-forward to three days ago when she stopped by at my place. She passed the night with me and I left her alone in my apartment with the keys. On getting to work I realised I had to travel out of state for work. I spent three days to get the job done before I could return. Meanwhile, she told me she left my house a couple of hours after I left.

Getting back home, I saw she did some cleaning both in the bedroom and kitchen and I was impressed about it which I thanked her for. After some hours I noticed two condoms were missing from my bedroom. I searched the whole house and I couldn't find it till now.

Right now am confused on whether to ask her if she she took the condoms and also I don't want her to think am calling her a thief cos it's really surprising to imagine a lady stealing a condom. Please advise if I should end the affair or ask her and how to go about it. thanks in advance
It's a pity we av so many funny replies here
use the family section next time.
I think she took it so that she will know if u have another person to use it for.
Or maybe she will find another one when she comes.
To me she took it to check something.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by kherlly(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2018
What's the girl name? I know a certain lady that fit this your description o and am sincere here... Is the lady staying with someone and which state she base in?
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by alexander016: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
She might be involve in spiritual things o and is the c*ndom used or not?
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by Spider20: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
yemmy95:
Hi Nairalanders,

Just imagine what a Lazy old youth just composed.
Nigeria really deserve Professor Buhari...................
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by anthonyuncle(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
this (your) girl is the real badass grin

she obviously invited the real guy to your own house(while you were away),
entertained him with your stuff,
entered your kitchen,
cooked with your food stuff,
served him with your utensils,
seduced him with the panties and undies you bought for her,
took him to your own bed,
and fvcked him with your own condoms!

damn!!

(the clean up you met was to wipe off traces of what happened)
Re: I Can't Believe She Stole My Missing Condom by newoffer: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Dis ur brain surgery is profitable to your senses
austyn0:

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Mean / Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate / Young Lady Shares Video With Sugar Daddy In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.