Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,760 members, 7,979,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:36 PM

Fayose Again In The News! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Again In The News! (1291 Views)

Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. / ICPC Seizes Akpabio’s International Passport - The News Feed / Breaking:fayose Again Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Again In The News! by Julivas(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
The oshoko himself identifying with the people. The forthcoming election will be an interesting one.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Again In The News! by omofoye6(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
HYPOCRITE
Re: Fayose Again In The News! by DynasTee: 1:39pm On May 05, 2018
omofoye6:
HYPOCRITE

I disagree
This is the typical Fayose
He won elections in the past because he is a man of the people and he is close to the people

Fayose has always been like this even before I know him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Again In The News! by Julivas(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2018
DynasTee:

I disagree
This is the typical Fayose
He has won elections in the past because he is a man of the people and he is close to the people

The man's style of doing politics is hilarious and matured at times. You can't believe it , he welcomed those that are assigned to conduct Apc gubernatorial primary election by himself.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Again In The News! by Ichokwu: 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
That 404 pickup sha.

Another 26-0 loading cheesy
Re: Fayose Again In The News! by Julivas(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2018
Ichokwu:
That 404 pickup sha.
Another 26-0 loading cheesy
So funny

1 Like

Re: Fayose Again In The News! by tommiesyn: 4:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Akinyemmzy, I tried to email you but couldn't.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO / Our Democracy Is Dying Under Buhari - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe(video,photos) / 2019: Buhari, Tinibu, Oshiomhole Plot APC Take-over Of South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.