Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

You Are Not Disadvantaged - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Disadvantaged (245 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Disadvantaged by djoguns: 5:46pm On May 05, 2018
There's no disadvantage God has put in your life to use you. People say all sorts of things. For instance, 'God gave me cancer so I can reach cancer victims' or 'God made me blind so he can use me.' Very terrible assertions. If God uses you when blind, He'd use you better if you were sighted. Many christians don't even know it is God's will we are well and healthy. Some say God is testing them with infirmities so as to take them to the next level (some times it's self inflicted problems), but the bible says God does not tempt with evil neither can he be tempted (James 1:13).

God's role in temptation is to provide a way of escape (1 Cor 10:13). God does not need to break your leg, pluck out your eyes or teeth, or damage your kidney to teach you any lesson. Any lesson you need to learn as a believer is in his word...II Tim 3:16.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things That Does Not Invalidate Ramadan / Be Ready / The Korean Government Who Is Struck By The Widening Disparity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.