Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Hapind To My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Hapind To My Laptop (682 Views)

Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Hapind To My Laptop by 5p1naz(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2010
my hp pavilion dv7 1232nr just started actin funny, the specs completely changed, dunno what hapind so i figured mayb if i post here some1 cud help me out,

the first picture is the specification that came with the laptop, but the other pictures are the present specs,

Re: What Hapind To My Laptop by 5p1naz(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2010
smby help pls
Re: What Hapind To My Laptop by 5p1naz(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2010
nairaland no help
Re: What Hapind To My Laptop by dane(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2010
your information is incomplete so help will not come easily
info such as
-did u buy fairly used or u bought brand new?
-where and when did u buy it?
-what where you doing when u noticed these changes
-did these changes come gradually or at once
-what was the latest software/hardware you installed
-what was the latest download you made
etc
give detailed analysis and sure help we come.

for free info mail daneholdings@yahoo.com
0r

Re: What Hapind To My Laptop by DonSegmond(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2010
every information looks fine to me.

what do you see standing out?
carefully read them all over again. you got 4gb ram and 2gb video memory. it's consistent.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Mobile Phone To Computer Software / E-wallet Account For Sell Call / Infotitans Training (network Administration In Linux Platform)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.