Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

I'm Feeling Suicidal - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Suicidal (10043 Views)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, okay. Thanks.

Naughty lady...I wld like to know your age.. wink
So that I ........
Deborah... U better say your age... Wisper it to Big papas ear...
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 7:40pm On May 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

Naughty lady...I wld like to know your age.. wink
So that I ........
Deborah... U better say your age... Wisper it to Big papas ear...
Lol, why?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, why?

Just curious... you and that your other sister whos older...
She seem older...am sure u know who am refering to
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On May 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

Just curious... you and that your other sister whos older...
She seem older...am sure u know who am refering to
Ha lol.

Please are you talking about Rola/Blackhawk? If she's the one you're talking about then she's older than me. tongue
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Ha lol.

Please are you talking about Rola/Blackhawk? If she's the one you're talking about then she's older than me. tongue

No jor! Whos talking of those ones...am taking of the one after MR BJ 1.. That's starts with P- fairy tale name... U know now...that NL sensation...
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

No jor! Whos talking of those ones...am taking of the one after MR BJ 1.. That's starts with P- fairy tale name... U know now...that NL sensation...
Ah!

You mean Poco? She's my big aunty. shocked
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Ah!

You mean Poco? She's my big aunty. shocked

Na so! Big Aunty... U relate with her like she's your twin sister...
So if shes your big aunty then. What would you call Oyindidi... Your grand aunt grin
I can guess...u say 23-25... That your big aunty.. 26-28... Guess i was close...
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by M2dX(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2018
pcguru1:

Alot can contribute to it, for me, I get lethargic when I feel stuck, not moving or not doing the things i love to do. You need to do things that you enjoy and that motivate you. it's a serious issue bro because it kills the will to do anything.
that is it, i fell like i got stuck
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

So if shes your big aunty then. What would you call Oyididi... Your grand aunt grin
I can guess...u say 23-25... That your big aunty.. 26-28... Guess i was close...
Lol, just here. But I know she's definitely someone that commands respect offline. She's like a big sister. And I'm not even up to 23.

Oyindidii is definitely mummy na. cheesy
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, just here. But I know she's definitely someone that commands respect offline. She's like a big sister. And I'm not even up to 23.

Oyindidii is definitely mummy na. cheesy

U damn smart and highly intelligent for age any less than 23. Hmmm..
U better stop being naughty and repent grin so the Gods don't rip these rare qualities off u in Years to come...

Poco.. Is certainly phenomenal...an enigma, I know a neutral and quiet Nler that's trying to capture her heart and soul..cos he finds her really interesting.
I like the 3 of you... Plus blackhawk.. Though never crossed paths with blackhawk before...
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On May 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

U damn smart and highly intelligent for age any less than 23. Hmmm..
U better stop being naughty and repent grin so the Gods don't rip these rare qualities off u in Years to come...

Poco.. Is certainly phenomenal...an enigma, I know a neutral and quiet Nler that's trying to capture her heart and soul..cos he finds her really interesting.
I like the 3 of you... Plus blackhawk.. Though never crossed paths with blackhawk before...
Okay, you're determined to make me blush and wide my mouth. grin Thank youuuuuuuuuu. embarassed
What sins have I been committing na? cheesy

Blackhawk is just as cool, I'm sure you'll love her, there's never a dull moment. Poco is someone I admire here, she reminds me of me in some years time, in most cases, she share the same views.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay, you're determined to make me blush and wide my mouth. grin Thank youuuuuuuuuu. embarassed
What sins have I been committing na? cheesy

Blackhawk is just as cool, I'm sure you'll love her, there's never a dull moment. Poco is someone I admire here, she reminds me of me in some years time, in most cases, she share the same views.

Habeg Deborah let me be going before these your other Sisters wld.come and catch us talking about them... Layra smiley
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On May 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

Habeg Deborah let me be going before these your other Sisters wld.come and catch us talking about them... Layra smiley
Lol, okay then.
Lerra.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On May 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

So if shes your big aunty then. What would you call Oyin.didi... Your grand aunt grin
Great grand auntgrin you no well grin
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
Life is beautiful...things are going to turn out for you better.This too shall pass,it only is a trial to make you stronger; some day your testimony on how you did breakthrough will be all the encouragement someone that may be in similar situation might need to pull through...you are not just going through this for yourself but to have the experience to better a life tomorrow. Be brave, be encouraged
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by KazukiIto(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
June what day and year? the moon sign is also very important. and no Gemini is not expected to be happy all the time . my mom,sister and cousin are Gemini. If you have fire moon sign ,you're likely to be restless and almost depressed .you're a mental person who thinks and worry a lot . You may be prone to high blood pressure and anxiety.
my mom is the same chart as Donald Trump ,Gemini Sun,Sagittarius Moon, and Leo ascendant. she' very careless in speech and also restless .very opinionated about everything. Although she's very generous . Her energy is scattered and confused ,almost careless but not quite , lack of emotional attention to detail. Gemini Sun,Sagittarius moon or Gemini Sun with any earth moon is not a good parent,although they think they are . They lack nurturing spirit and emotion to connect with their offspring on a deep level. over all they're just extremely scattered and confused and end up depressed most of the time .

Friday April 30th '93. What does mine say?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Agboki: 4:47pm On May 08, 2018
greiboy:
You people should use your sense for a second and stop flooding my mentions with stupid comments

I have known the op since 2016, I knew the reason I wrote that comment

I knew him from his redbeans moniker to his other popular monikers most people are not entirely familiar with.

I have advised the op on numerous occasions but he keeps coming up with these suicidal threads, threatening everyone on romanceland with his impeding demise. I am not stupid because I have simply employed reverse psychology on the op this time around.

I have kept quiet since because I Wanted to see it work on him.

Please try and use your God given brain the next time you feel like making sense on the social media

Nonsense!

i dont banter words wit kids if not i would av upgraded ur tinking a bit!even sinners dont repent under a day.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 08, 2018
Agboki:

i dont banter words wit kids if not i would av upgraded ur tinking a bit!even sinners dont repent under a day.
You can't even type properly cheesy

I don't consider your likes as important

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2018
@ Mynd44 lalasticlala please help me bring down this thread
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Agboki: 9:24pm On May 08, 2018
greiboy:
You can't even type properly cheesy

I don't consider your likes as important

Son lyk I said I don't banter words wit kids.continue 2 dey chase yanrsh wey u dey chase b4 I mention u,e fit b dere ur destiny dey.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 08, 2018
Agboki:

Son lyk I said I don't banter words wit kids.continue 2 dey chase yanrsh wey u dey chase b4 I mention u,e fit b dere ur destiny dey.
You mean I should exchange words with a buffoon who mentioned me to sound intelligent only to expose his level of illiteracy

What the Bleep is "dere", ur and all the words you managed to scribble together that resembles the vocabulary of a toddler suffering from a severe form of autism cheesy

You couldn't even manage to complete your washed up statements with proper English.

An ordinary simpleton claiming to be a smart scholar cheesy

You better go back to school before you make a complete ridicule of your poor education and yourself cheesy
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 2:38am On May 12, 2018
BdorianGray:

So if shes your big aunty then. What would you call Oyindidi... Your grand aunt grin

I must be her great gran aunt cry

Let me go outside and walk around in a circle and come back to the same spot and try again cry
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 3:06am On May 12, 2018
greiboy:
You mean I should exchange words with a buffoon who mentioned me to sound intelligent only to expose his level of illiteracy

What the Bleep is "dere", ur and all the words you managed to scribble together that resembles the vocabulary of a toddler suffering from a severe form of autism cheesy

You couldn't even manage to complete your washed up statements with proper English.

An ordinary simpleton claiming to be a smart scholar cheesy

You better go back to school before you make a complete ridicule of your poor education and yourself cheesy

Never seen this side of you before grin

See savagery and slaying grin

*Let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday on this very depressing thread- When life gives us lemons... we dash it in the bin and demand for what we asked for!- so let's drink to the day you came into this world, screaming*

Op! Goan die, more oxygen for us grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Goldmaxx(f): 7:57am On May 12, 2018
JixNation:

Hello!

What's the matter?
mumu....your fellow guy talk say he dey feel suicidal you no even ask am what the problem is but a toto don type the same and you don rush dey appease her... tufiakwa girl!!! pussynigga like you
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:13am On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

Never seen this side of you before grin

See savagery and slaying grin

*Let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday on this very depressing thread- When life gives us lemons... we dash it in the bin and demand for what we asked for!- so let's drink to the day you came into this world, screaming*

Op! Goan die, more oxygen for us grin grin grin
lol you are one crazy lady cheesy

Thanks for the birthday wishes tho

I really appreciate it
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

I must be her great gran aunt cry

Let me go outside and walk around in a circle and come back to the same spot and try again cry

Ha! Mo darun! Please am lost oh! Please which one of the aforementioned are you...? I like to know... Cos this seems like an alt
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2018
greiboy:
lol you are one crazy lady cheesy

Thanks for the birthday wishes tho

I really appreciate it

Wait Grei ... So today na your birthday... U no even bother hint me...ohkay oh!
So now that I know.. Where can I send my gift to... grin

Happy birthday... Best wishes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:41am On May 12, 2018
BdorianGray:

Wait Grei ... So today na your birthday... U no even bother hint me...ohkay oh!
So now that I know.. Where can I send my gift to... grin

Happy birthday... Best wishes..
Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind gesture

Yes, today is my birthday

Emmm about the gift, just direct any ukwulicious lady in your vicinity to my house cheesy

Don't worry about the address, the ukwu will lead the way
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2018
greiboy:
Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind gesture

Yes, today is my birthday

Emmm about the gift, just direct any ukwulicious lady in your vicinity to my house cheesy

Don't worry about the address, the ukwu will lead the way

Lol! Hmmm...na wah oh! So u would pass up my birthday gift for common Ukwu... The ones in my hood are all sacred Ukwus...
I bet u don't wanna mess with a sacred Ukwu lest u incur the wrath of the Gods.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2018
MensCabal:
I understand your pain but remember that life is full of possiblities, five years from now you wont be where you are right now and for you to reach such great height you have to start now, to see things differently, remember you were once a boy full of potentials, potentials dont go anywhere and as long as you can breath it means your sickness wouldn't last forever. and you can decide how long you want to be sick, by being hopeful, smiling and doing things that make you happy you will heal faster, how do you think cancer patients fight for their lives, they lose their hair and move on wheelchair, they can barely breathe, or eat, but yet they fight because they know that they have potentials because they know that they wont give up, they arent going to just die. Be your own superman and fight this sickness, dont let it make you sad, refuse to allow this sickness kill you and you will heal faster
Thanks for this post. it gave me sign of relief after reading it. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Mistake That Men Who Have No Confidence With Women Are Making / Define Your Boy/girlfriend/wife In 3 Words / "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.