Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship (813 Views)

I Need A Serious Lady For Relationship / Uganda Sugar Mummies Ready For Relationship / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship by poyebad: 9:02pm On May 05, 2018
If you are a decent lady not less than 23 years, and you want to give internet dating a chance, kindly get in contact with me. I am not particular about whether or not you have stable income or you're a student. I am immensely comfortable financially and I can take good care of you.
One thing I am going to require however is this: I'm an entrepreneur and my job often involves travelling, attending and hosting corporate meetings, and it is not negotiable that my preferred lady must have basic communicate skills and must be well presentable to such corporate gathering.

Cheers.
PS: For distance sake I will prefer ladies in Osun, Oyo, Ondo, or Ekiti state.
Re: Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship by giftjohnson66(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2018
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Nigerian
Children: None
Height: 6ft
Stature: Athletic
Colour: Chocolate
Religion: Christianity

PERSONALITY
I am Patient, Peaceful, Posseess true Sence of Kindness,
Quick to Understand, Loving and Caring, Responsible and God fearing,

Am searching a female between 20-35 Years seriously seeking marriage
working class in terms of finance.

Please any Lady interested should please Call me on this No,
09098048119 or check me on FaceBook giftjohnson66 or Kevwe Johnson
Thank you very much, God Bless you
Re: Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
poyebad:
If you are a decent lady not less than 23 years, and you want to give internet dating a chance, kindly get in contact with me. I am not particular about whether or not you have stable income or you're a student. I am immensely comfortable financially and I can take good care of you.
One thing I am going to require however is this: I'm an entrepreneur and my job often involves travelling, attending and hosting corporate meetings, and it is not negotiable that my preferred lady must have basic communicate skills and must be well presentable to such corporate gathering.

Cheers.
PS: For distance sake I will prefer ladies in Osun, Oyo, Ondo, or Ekiti state.
Hello
Re: Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship by poyebad: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
reminiscing:

Hello

Hi.
I like your name, reminiscing
Re: Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship by giftjohnson66(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
giftjohnson66:

PERSONALITY

Am searching a female between 20-30 Years seriously seeking marriage
working class.

09022337127 or check me on FaceBook giftjohnson66 or Kevwe Johnson
Re: Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship by giftjohnson66(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2018
giftjohnson66: Feb 20th 83

PERSONALITY

Am searching a female between 20-30 Years seriously seeking marriage
working class.

09022337127 or check me on FaceBook giftjohnson66 or Kevwe Johnson
Re: Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship by jeff1607(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
a mentally mature lady at 20-23yo is like finding a needle in a haystack. if you get one treat her like a queen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mate / Any Beautyfull Girl That Hellp Me To Fine Wellding Job I Will Marry Her. / Intelligent/ Level Headed And Mature Guy Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.