Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue (29526 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue / Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

For university yes but stadium no....aregbe refurbished those stadium especially oshogbo stadium.....sir pdp as Far I know did nothing in Osun apart from not owing and d university....sir on debt I always say dis as far I can see what he uses d money to do I don't c anything bad in it..sir we should school dis pdp in Osun cos dey did nothing
And Aregbesola that proposed dagbolu international market project has never see the light of the day. not only that, m.k.o abiola airport is still a proposed site. nothing has been done so far.millions of dollars have been spent on that project, and still only spent the money on fencing.ogbeni Aregbesola government too will be investigated by Efcc and icpc after leaving government office.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by authority2006(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2018
RZArecta2:
he is biased. It's a known fact.

That aside, Aregbesola denied PDP permission to use the states stadium instead, directed them to use this playground. Politics of petty bitterness

Aregbe spent a lots of money renovating that stadium and planting of grasses. I wouldn't want that place to be used for any gathering except for sport and official events, at least not for rallies and social occasions like owambe parties.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2018
Dasini:
That being said, without doubt, Aregbesola's government is the best Osun State has ever withnessed, for me, continuity is the only hope for a better state. We don't need dancers at this time, Adeleke is another brother like omisore that i once worked for in 1999. Those guys are just after fame and wealth, they have nothing good to offer osun state. They do not have the innovations aregbese has, they will only take osun back, PDP has done nothing good to deserve a come back, we dont need them. #osunmustgoforward
the likes of you always play politics if bitterness. you can't speak the truth here cos' you have been brainwashed by clueless Apc change slogan. as it stand the senator Ademola Adeleke you named here has been performing enmensely in his senatorial zone. ask the people from iwo, ejigbo, Ikire, ede, odeomu and its environs. he gives out up to #250m endowment funds to the people of his senatorial zone. this is the link, you can read about it. please what has the other two senators done in their various zones Hmmmm. this is the link. check it out. http://thenationonlineng.net/golden-boy-adeleke-empowers-constituents/
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Powerexpert: 1:19pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

For university yes but stadium no....aregbe refurbished those stadium especially oshogbo stadium.....sir pdp as Far I know did nothing in Osun apart from not owing and d university....sir on debt I always say dis as far I can see what he uses d money to do I don't c anything bad in it..sir we should school dis pdp in Osun cos dey did nothing
Go figure, PDP started it. They wanted it to be in almost all local govt, i.e ede, iwo, ikirun, osogbo, ife before Aregbe streamlined it and finished the completion.
I am not a fan of any by the way. The pocket justifies the means.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Powerexpert: 1:22pm On May 06, 2018
deomelo:

Governance is all about progress and development, not status quo, full stop or to remain stagnant, debt or no debt.

Sadly, this mentality did not stop the PDP from leaving us in debt and darkness with zero infrastructure, lack of progress and development even though they earned more oil money. They left office borrowing billions to pay salary till their last day in office.

I agree with you on governance of progress and development but with accountability and not exaggerated figures
Can you bring the debt profile on par and make comparison.
Borrowing to pay salary before the advent of APC in Osun?

I route for good administrator anyway and not party sentiment
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2018
deomelo:
These PDP jokers are wasting their time in Osun state because Argbesola and the APC have done so much to change and transform sun state from the old, underdeveloped and dusty Osun state with no infrastructures they left behind.

I don't see the PDP winning anything in Osun in a million years..
the likes of you and others always deceived themselves on nairaland. is it not you that was saying last year that Apc will win the last senatorial bye election. during that period, Ogbeni was busy spending millions of naira from the state treasury to campaign for his candidate. and at the end of the election, pdp won 9 local government out of 10 local government. you are still blowing your lies and propaganda again. well Apc will lose massively and convincely at the poll. pdp winning 25 local government out of 30 local government in this year gubernatorial election on September 22. just write it down today.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

When they are dia y can't dey do it d way aregbe did it now for Dem to b using.....abi dey no dey get tax payer fund den? Talk with ur senses not ur anus
As if they don't do anything in their government.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Funkybabee(f): 2:15pm On May 06, 2018
Criminal ke
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by RZArecta2(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2018
authority2006:

Aregbe spent a lots of money renovating that stadium and planting of grasses. I wouldn't want that place to be used for any gathering except for sport and official events, at least not for rallies and social occasions like owambe parties.
hahahaha grin your story will change when APC decides to use the stadium for their own matter. In retrospect, Fayose received APC's delegation to Ekiti very warmly and granted them use of the states own facility. Why is APC always so bitter in all their actions na ?
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Honourable247: 2:50pm On May 06, 2018
Truly, for PDP to have used that facility for their mega rally, they have indirectly campaign for government of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola as initiator of evergreen and useful project. Congratulations to APC for getting a free advert from the opposition.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2018
Honourable247:
Truly, for PDP to have used that facility for their mega rally, they have indirectly campaign for government of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola as initiator of evergreen and useful project. Congratulations to APC for getting a free advert from the opposition.
lol reading fat lies and propaganda here. no one will campaign for Apc in osun state. Infact alot of people have reject Apc and its candidates. Ogbeni only used tax payers money to built freedom park, and not his money. just get that straight. no one is campaigning for Ogbeni OK.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
As if they don't do anything in their government.
Mention 1 thing pdp govt did in 7years of his governance in osun apart from d state university...mention 1
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
And Aregbesola that proposed dagbolu international market project has never see the light of the day. not only that, m.k.o abiola airport is still a proposed site. nothing has been done so far.millions of dollars have been spent on that project, and still only spent the money on fencing.ogbeni Aregbesola government too will be investigated by Efcc and icpc after leaving government office.
Lol....let him leave office first b4 u started putting him efcc custody
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by deomelo: 4:11pm On May 06, 2018
authority2006:

Wasn't really a criminal hideout but an eyesore.

Sawmills relocated
Rasco Cinema was a deserted building for many years back and still not part of the freedom Park.
Motorpark is still in that place.

Very more than enough reason to do something tangible and worthwhile with that location and the government did the right thing.

I still don't the meaning of the sawmill you keep bringing up, it's like saying you prefer the dirty old sawmill to still be there instead of the beautiful freedom park,

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Holadokun(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2018
so APC can still make mouth in osun state. After the Geometric Economic fall in the state. Civil Servants can relate more
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

Lol....let him leave office first b4 u started putting him efcc custody
sure he will leave office first before he's been investigated of his debt and looted treasury.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

Mention 1 thing pdp govt did in 7years of his governance in osun apart from d state university...mention 1
nice question here. I will mention 10 here. you will count before you get tired. pdp under Oyinlola built gigantic uniosun, Oyinlola built center of black culture and international understanding in Abeere, UNESCO ranked it second in West Africa . pdp under Oyinlola built roads linking from okefia till NUT junction. pdp under Oyinlola government built road from old garage to Akoda junction. all of them are double lane. pdp under Oyinlola start free meal feeding starting from kindergarten level to primary four pupils. pdp under Oyinlola built road from olaiya junction to Ita olokan junction. pdp under Oyinlola built schools. pdp under Oyinlola equipped Lautech teaching hospital to world-class standard, where the first heart surgery was performed under his government. pdp under Oyinlola built road linking from osun capital hotel to aregbe campaign office.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
sure he will leave office first before he's been investigated of his debt and looted treasury.

But at least man did something he already set d standard for d coming ones....aregbe really try compare to d previous administration
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Holadokun(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2018
Oh, I remember the International Event centre built in ondo state by mimiko (PDP) called Dome... APC criticized it yet they turn it to their father's house now. yet no one is chanting that... APC HAS FAILED... NO JUSTIFICATION FOR FAILURE
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by deomelo: 4:27pm On May 06, 2018
Powerexpert:

I agree with you on governance of progress and development but with accountability and not exaggerated figures
Can you bring the debt profile on par and make comparison.
Borrowing to pay salary before the advent of APC in Osun?

I route for good administrator anyway and not party sentiment

To start with Osogbo was another old looking and ancient city before Aregbesola, but instead of sitting down to complain about lack of development and no money to do anything, he went to work, he borrowed money and transformed his state in less than 8 years.

Osogbo changed from the typical image of an old underdeveloped city into an emerging modern metropolis in a very short time.

The workers and the people of Osun saw what he did with their money and you can say whatever you want about that man, but you can not say he stole his people's money, he bought this and that mansion, stash money abroad or all the nonsense associated with the PDP and even crooked and corrupt Omisore the DASUKI/ATM money recipient.

Today, salaries are up to date, Osun state's IGR grew by 34%

Osun state is 2nd in lowest poverty rating in Nigeria

Osun state is the 2nd wealthiest state in Nigeria

Osun State Ranked 2nd In Human Capital Development

Osun is 2nd less miserable and poverty-ridden state in 2017

Osun is the most peaceful state in Nigeria

Osun state is 2nd in the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria

Is there any positive positive rating or index Osun is not leading in?

It's not by accident, it's smart, credible and competent public administration

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
nice question here. I will mention 10 here. you will count before you get tired. pdp under Oyinlola built gigantic uniosun, Oyinlola built center of black culture and international understanding in Abeere, UNESCO ranked it second in West Africa . pdp under Oyinlola built roads linking from okefia till NUT junction. pdp under Oyinlola government built road from old garage to Akoda junction. all of them are double lane. pdp under Oyinlola start free meal feeding starting from kindergarten level to primary four pupils. pdp under Oyinlola built road from olaiya junction to Ita olokan junction. pdp under Oyinlola built schools. pdp under Oyinlola equipped Lautech teaching hospital to world-class standard, where the first heart surgery was performed under his government. pdp under Oyinlola built road linking from osun capital hotel to aregbe campaign office.
Agreed but u can't compare d standard of d sch built to d 1 aregbe build and is continue building,spreading of development across d state under aregbe u can't compare it with Oyin 7years....d kind of development osun is seeing today u can't compare it with d Oyin administration....oshogbo looks greater now compare to wot Oyin left....so d standard is higher under aregbe too Oyin sir....only d university is d major projects me see dat is d achievement of Oyin others nah wash
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

But at least man did something he already set d standard for d coming ones....aregbe really try compare to d previous administration
which standard has he set here. by not building historical Fakunle comprehensive high school that was pulled down by his government. please what's Ogbeni doing on that place again. the place is now den of thieves and professional smokers. so so pathetic. Ogbeni failed his people by not paying his workers salaries and pensioners. pensioners are been owed for months now. he didn't even promote them. I don't see any legacy he has laid. he only showcase his failures in the second term by not yielding to people's advice. do you know how many strikes that have been done among all the state tertiary institutions in the state. he only borrowed sukuk loans to build schools and roads that will take 3 decades for the incoming government to pay the sukuk loans.

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

Agreed but u can't compare d standard of d sch built to d 1 aregbe build and is continue building,spreading of development across d state under aregbe u can't compare it with Oyin 7years....d kind of development osun is seeing today u can't compare it with d Oyin administration....oshogbo looks greater now compare to wot Oyin left....so d standard is higher under aregbe too Oyin sir....only d university is d major projects me see dat is d achievement of Oyin others nah wash
I have listed some gigantic project to you, you are not still satisfied. I don't know who will satisfy you. besides where's the dagbolu international market he promised the market women in the first tenure. up till today nothing has been done. where's the m.k.o airport he promised the good people of osun state. the place is still a proposed site. he borrowed million of dollars to erect fence on the land. Ogbeni only incured series of debt for the incoming government that will succeed him.

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by deomelo: 4:38pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:

Roads and schools that you can not even show us...

Unfortunately for you, Aregbesola did more and built more infrastructures in less than 8 years than all the previous governors combined since the creation of Osun state.

We can show you what Aregbesola built

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by deomelo: 4:42pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
which standard has he set here. by not building historical Fakunle comprehensive high school that was pulled down by his government. please what's Ogbeni doing on that place again. the place is now den of thieves and professional smokers. so so pathetic. Ogbeni failed his people by not paying his workers salaries and pensioners. pensioners are been owed for months now. he didn't even promote them. I don't see any legacy he has laid. he only showcase his failures in the second term by not yielding to people's advice. do you know how many strikes that have been done among all the state tertiary institutions in the state. he only borrowed sukuk loans to build schools and roads that will take 3 decades for the incoming government to pay the sukuk loans.

Old Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo

New Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo

I remember back in 2014 when the school was pulled down. His excuse at that time was the motor park nature and the environment around the school which wasn't conducive for learning.

He moved the students to Unity High School near the stadium, but there's a new [b]Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo which is a million times better than the one he pulled down

As you can see, he replaced the school with a new and better school.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by ibkgab001: 4:50pm On May 06, 2018
authority2006:

Wasn't really a criminal hideout but an eyesore.

Sawmills relocated
Rasco Cinema was a deserted building for many years back and still not part of the freedom Park.
Motorpark is still in that place.

But Oga, why the curse? Are you afraid of your shadow? So, you're one of those embittered ex PDP members? But you guys are yet to declare and decamp publicly to SDP. You are not yet a member of SDP.

Formally registered as a SDP member
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by ibkgab001: 4:54pm On May 06, 2018
omokab:
curse! Curse!! Curse!!! Over a small issue. Is this how you are brought up? Certainly everybody that will quote you today will live longer that you.

Not that bro .. I meant negative quotes , because you need to know how bittered and bothered those APC members twist things when you against their Boss on here .. by the way God controls the life of all of us so don’t take everything on here as serious as life finally your last sentence shows negative comment to my person and you can unquote me or correct yourself thanks
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2018
deomelo:

Roads and schools that you can not even show us...

Unfortunately for you, Aregbesola did more and built more infrastructures in less than 8 years than all the previous governors combined since the creation of Osun state.

We can show you what Aregbesola built
google and show us center for black and culture of international understanding building and gigantic uniosun for us to see.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by deomelo: 4:59pm On May 06, 2018

Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4242672/gov-aregbesolas-massive-transformation-state

The above thread is full of so many reasons why the PDP is and shall remain irrelevant and persona non grata in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by johnnyvid(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2018
deomelo:

Old Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo

New Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo

I remember back in 2014 when the school was pulled down. His excuse at that time was the motor park nature and the environment around the school which wasn't conducive for learning.

He moved the students to Unity High School near the stadium, but there's a new [b]Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo which is a million times better than the one he pulled down

As you can see, he replaced the school with a new and better school.
the second school you posted here isn't Fakunle but unity high school, osogbo. all the names of the schools will be reversed back when the pdp governor take over from Ogbeni on September 22. Fakunle comprehensive high school will be rebuild back by pdp government.
Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by deomelo: 5:02pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
google and show us center for black and culture of international understanding building and gigantic uniosun for us to see.

Only 1 building?

I was expecting roads, bridges, schools, waterworks, parks and so on...

1 Like

Re: PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue by deomelo: 5:06pm On May 06, 2018
johnnyvid:
the second school you posted here isn't Fakunle but unity high school, osogbo. all the names of the schools will be reversed back when the pdp governor take over from Ogbeni on September 22. Fakunle comprehensive high school will be rebuild back by pdp government.

Reverse it back to the above rubbish?

Is this poster a troll or comedian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Fuel Pump Price May Drop To N100 - Ita Enang, Presidential Aide / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.