Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. (429 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:18am On May 06, 2018
There is this saying that honor should be given to him it is due, so I want to ask this question that has been bothering me for a long while now,can u clear ur bank account just to honor ur man of God even when u know that he his well established and not in any form of lack.
Re: Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 06, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
There is this saying that honor should be given to him it is due, so I want to ask this question that has been bothering me for a long while now,can u clear ur bank account just to honor ur man of God even when u know that he his well established and not in any form of lack.

Have you honored your God by helping the needy and those in need around you?

What makes a man a man of God ?

Because he stands to preach on a pulpit?

Any one who needs this is in dire need on mental.evalution and therapy

Such a person is impulsive and delusional and a total sociopath

That is a borderline extremit tendency, tomorrow such a man will wake up and stab his wife to deatn
Re: Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 06, 2018
What a stupid question
Re: Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:32am On May 06, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
What a stupid question
M not surprised ur monicker says a lot about u.(Agent of darkness indeed).
Re: Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 06, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
M not surprised ur monicker says a lot about u.(Agent of darkness indeed).

Oya you can clear your bank account for your man of Dog
Re: Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. by hopefulLandlord: 11:38am On May 06, 2018
I can clear the account of a man of god to honour him wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God. by enilove(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2018
I will honour God with my substance by helping the needy and helping in building the house of God directly but will give empty my account because of the Pastor unless a direct instruction from God.

I wil only obey God and the scriptures and not instruction or revelation from anyone , be it man of God or not.

Can any man of God empty his account to help the needy ?
The true ones can do it but they are very few .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Catholic Priest Who posed As A Mad man To Beg His Congregation For Help / Financial Independence: Kingdom Wealth / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.