Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,143 members, 7,943,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

‘I’ve moved on, I only kept quiet because…’ – Collins, #BBNaija Nina’s boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I’ve moved on, I only kept quiet because…’ – Collins, #BBNaija Nina’s boyfriend (606 Views)

#BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I’ve moved on, I only kept quiet because…’ – Collins, #BBNaija Nina’s boyfriend by DRIFTyKING(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2018
Collins, ex-boyfriend of Big Brother Naija finalist, Nina, has made his final decision known about Nina.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the Imo state university student, said,

“I really don’t want to comment on this issue. I have moved on with my life and that’s all that matters.”

When pressed for further comments, he stressed,

“I don’t want it to seem like I’m seeking for cheap publicity and I don’t want the issue to drag unnecessarily. That’s why I haven’t said anything.”

Recall that, Nina had said during an interview,

“Me and Miracle had sex several times, yes. But it was just us being human. Me and Miracle have feelings for each other. We cannot hide; we don’t pretend. That was just living our lives in the Big Brother House.”

In another interview, when she was asked if she had been to see her boyfriend whom she was dating before she went into the house, she said,

“I don’t think I want to do that. I don’t want any negative vibes around me right me.”

https://otownloaded.co/ive-moved-kept-quiet-collins-bbnaija-ninas-boyfriend/

Re: ‘I’ve moved on, I only kept quiet because…’ – Collins, #BBNaija Nina’s boyfriend by Olalan(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2018
He has no option but to move on, cause she has moved on....... Just a sad reality of what most girls would do if confronted with a better offer than their current lovers can offer.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Lilian Afegbai Shares Lovely Photos,shades Tonto Dikeh Over H / FFK And His Wife Precious Are Expecting A Set Of Triplets, See Her Stunning Mate / Battle Of The Floral Headgear -bam Bam Vs T Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.