Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,666 members, 7,941,566 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

People Healed By Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Healed By Jesus (558 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Healed By Jesus by kris2glo: 10:43pm On May 20, 2010
The 16th of August 2008 began like every other day. Only this time, Chinwe Obi was mindful of the fact that she had an official assignment in Kaduna, Northern Nigeria.  Working in a bank, her job description required her to travel frequently.

That morning, Chinwe got ready briskly and headed straight to her office. She was to travel with a few colleagues in an official car to Kaduna. It was barely a few hours drive from her office in Kano, but because they had instructions to return that same day, they left very early in the morning.

When they arrived at Kaduna, Chinwe swiftly carried out her assignment and in a short while they were ready to return. However, sometime during the journey, unknown to all of them, the exhausted driver fell asleep. Before anyone of them knew what was happening, their car was racing headlong into an unsuspecting oncoming vehicle.

“The next thing I knew was that I was lying with my head down on the road.” Chinwe later recalled. She and all her colleagues, including the driver had been miraculously flung out of the car. Lying flat on the road, Chinwe looked up, and when she saw the car, she could not believe what her eyes saw. The vehicle had been smashed beyond recognition. “The moment I saw the car, I knew it could only have been a supernatural deliverance through my partnership seed to the Healing School,” she said.

Most remarkably, there was no death and not one of them was harmed. Full of thanksgiving and gratitude to God, Chinwe testified a few weeks afterwards, “Through this incident, God proved to me that my partnership with the Healing School is not in vain! I have been a partner now for over four years and my life just keeps moving from one level of grace and glory to the other.”

Chinwe Obi, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Haiti And The Vatican / Is Jehovah’s Witness A Church Or Religion / What Is The Purpose Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.