Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,890 members, 7,889,935 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

Messi And Ronaldo Now A Match! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Ronaldo Now A Match! (549 Views)

Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again / "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Ronaldo Now A Match! by gimmehear(f): 4:01am On May 07, 2018
Wow! What a brilliant match! Luis Suarez and Cristiano Ronaldo scored within four minutes of each other in the first half before Sergi Roberto was sent off at the stroke of halftime. Lionel Messi gave Barca the lead with his 26th El Clasico goal in the second half but a beautiful curler from Gareth Bale ensured Real left the Camp Nou with a point.

Barcelona 2-2 Real Madrid

Wow! What a brilliant time on the football field!

And on a very interesting part also, we were informed about the part where Lionel Messi (551) and Cristiano Ronaldo (449) h

http://gimmehear.com/elclasicomess-ronaldonow-match/
Lalsticlala
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Now A Match! by crafteck(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2018
Lemme come and fish for likes, if you think messi is king Click like, share for ronaldo, quote for me

(1) (Reply)

I Asked 16 Of My Favorite One Liner Web Company Engineers / Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos / Zidane Leaves Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.