Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,976 members, 7,946,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike (18511 Views)

How 'ordinary' Ward Chairman Nailed Oshiomhole's Political Coffin / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by sochima1989(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
Well i dont want to go fishing but i smell fish all around.
why be say the so said crisis only occurred in PDP states.....?

For Imo: it was not a crisis case but the fall of incumbent.

Lets see how PDP own go be...meanwhile North no get crisis news yet

1 Like

Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by baby8ace(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
ybalogs:
Dear Lord,
We commit our Nation Nigeria unto Thee Oh God, heal our Land and touch Your people once again. Let Thy peace reign over our many trouble and bless our leaders with a sense of DIRECTion.
Like say PDP's own won't be worse.
this is wat we need my brother,let learn to pray for our nation and our leaders,the bible says "pray for Jerusalem and the blessing of Jerusalem shall be urs.God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by killuminati(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2018
Shut up Wike the wickedest. Is it not this same Wike that brought Aro Bagga men to the NASS during GEJ time. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by famosh: 11:49am On May 07, 2018
senchris:

The crisis in Imo is also due PDP stronghold, abi?

Wetin be una problem, Jonathan sycophants? APC conducted ward congresses in about 33 states & the FCT. Problem was reported in about 5 states & you're all going on & on about violence party!
Hope you Jonathan sycophants won't commit suicide when your party of looters, PDP, aren't allowed back to power in 2019?
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by Evangdanyno2017(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2018
The sould blame PDP for their failed congress. why not say PDP has looted all the ballot paper that is why the congress was not successful. Yet still they can blame lazy nigerian youths for not organizing the congress properly or blame me for praying that all the APC leader should go back and learn rudiment of leadership.
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by Evangdanyno2017(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2018
The sould blame PDP for their failed congress. why not say PDP has looted all the ballot paper that is why the congress was not successful. Yet still they can blame lazy nigerian youths for not organizing the congress properly or blame me for praying that all the APC leaders should go back and learn rudiment of leadership.
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by klinsbar: 11:51am On May 07, 2018
TGM2015:
I have been wondering whether or not it was coincidence that most of the reported violence are from states that PDP have strongholds in or are keen to take over.
whst of IMO state?
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by famosh: 11:53am On May 07, 2018
carpmam:
The stupidness of APC as a party just made PDP people look like a saint,PDP touts are better than APC saints

The PDP only look like a party of saints to you Don Fortunato sycophants aka Jonathan sycophants who have short memories!
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by ybalogs(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2018
baby8ace:
this is wat we need my brother,let learn to pray for our nation and our leaders,the bible says "pray for Jerusalem and the blessing of Jerusalem shall be urs.God bless u.
and you too my brother.
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by famosh: 11:57am On May 07, 2018
desmond2pk:
The bad eggs of pdp teamed up with oppositions and are now what we call a pc. What do u expect?

But Don Fortunato aka Ebelemi Jonathan is still in the PDP na!
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2018
The conduct of the APC elections were very disgraceful to say the least undecided
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by 2016v2017: 12:28pm On May 07, 2018
nero2face:
APC is doomed to fail...
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by edupedia: 12:44pm On May 07, 2018
nero2face:
APC is doomed to fail...

....keep dreaming or wishing for a miracle.... one day u will wake up from your slumber...
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by senchris(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2018
famosh:

Wetin be una problem, Jonathan sycophants? APC conducted ward congresses in about 33 states & the FCT. Problem was reported in about 5 states & you're all going on & on about violence party!
Hope you Jonathan sycophants won't commit suicide when your party of looters, PDP, aren't allowed back to power in 2019?

off point, I asked just a simple question.
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by TGM2015: 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
klinsbar:
whst of IMO state?
please read that last five words of the post you quoted whether it is not applicable to Imo state. Thank you.
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by TGM2015: 1:12pm On May 07, 2018
senchris:

The crisis in Imo is also due PDP stronghold, abi?
The post have since been updated, check the bold words, is it applicable to Imo state?
TGM2015:
I have been wondering whether or not it was coincidence that most of the reported violence are from states that PDP have strongholds in or are keen to take over.
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2018
Wike and his hate speeches. Very childish like me angry
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by wakeupafricanyo: 1:29pm On May 07, 2018
Failure is failure
No reinforcement

APC = fail
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by GODovaerrethin: 1:44pm On May 07, 2018
but your Party PDP thought Nigerians how to be high handed!!! You people did worse when you had the Federal Govt so just shut ur mouth Oga. APC learnt from the best, PDP.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by Mcreloaded(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2018
When Almodu sheriff was in PDP it was normal to have this kind of fight.
But now that he is in APC who do you think is the cause of this fights.
Witch cry for night and pikin die day break any need to ask who killed the child
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by henrysam(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2018
My fear is. If apc can be killing themselves over a ward congress what will they do to opposition during the general election. Those of you who brought this evil party to torment us. It's you and God
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by blazer2018: 3:05pm On May 07, 2018
O my God...See PDP forming 'perfect' now... grin grin grin

Let's wait for their own primaries... grin

All these political violence is a well documented part of Nigeria's democracy...let's take a retrospective look at the PDP's time in power; and count the incessant political assassinations and political violence that characterised it.

Birds of a feather
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by blazer2018: 3:13pm On May 07, 2018
GODovaerrethin:
but your Party PDP thought Nigerians how to be high handed!!! You people did worse when you had the Federal Govt so just shut ur mouth Oga. APC learnt from the best, PDP.

Don't mind him...as if we have forgotten the numerous killings and violence that happened in Rivers leading to his own election.

Nigerian politicians using situations to play on our emotions since God knows when... undecided
Re: Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike by akpanbaba: 8:12pm On May 07, 2018
Please what is the difference between PDP and APC.?I think the thugs were transfered from PDP to APC and they were doing what they were trained for in the new party.Wike is one of the best thugs PDP has ever produced and he should keep quiet.He has no moral capital to make useless comment on the conduct of election because he is the Governor of RIVERS OF BLOOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Options On Incoming Cabinet / Philip Shaibu Not At War With Obaseki / Awards Peter Obi Received When He Was Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.