Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship (788 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by Easzy96(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2018
We have all done some pretty senseless things for love. yeah! Confession time.... share some dumb, crazy and funny things you have done in a relationship.

View my crazy story here:
https://9jalife.com.ng/a-food-for-thought-for-young-nigerians/
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by Preshy561(f): 7:36am On May 07, 2018
mmm.
nothing for now.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by Preshy561(f): 7:37am On May 07, 2018
iamD18 if you know what's best for you,don't ever quote me this morning.
mtchew.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by IamD18: 7:45am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:
iamD18 if you know what's best for you,don't ever quote me this morning.

mtchew.
Just say you are missing me tongue

Good morning kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by Preshy561(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2018
IamD18:
Just say you are missing me tongue
Good morning kiss
miss ke.undecided morning to you. smileysmiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by IamD18: 7:55am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:

miss ke.undecided
morning to you.
smileysmiley

Lol, it's obvious you missed me, just be loyal and i'll ask your hand in marriage tongue

Yea, how you, today? kiss
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by mejorhofficial(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2018
Dating two sisters with different name i.e my name and my father name when they later knew they broke up but by then i was done

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by XhosaNostra(f): 8:03am On May 07, 2018
Lol, I'm embarrassed to say the crazy things I've done in relationships. But most of them involve me feeling hurt about something a boyfriend has done to hurt me, intentionally or otherwise. There're always that intense moment of pure hatred when I'm hurt. Relationships can be crazy-making. Smh.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by Preshy561(f): 8:07am On May 07, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, it's obvious you missed me, just be loyal and i'll ask your hand in marriage tongue

Yea, how you, today? kiss
chai!!! Precious don suffer.angry

today's gon be great,you?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by IamD18: 8:10am On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:

chai!!! Precious don suffer.angry

today's gon be great,you?

One with D18 cannot suffer tongue

Hopefully, it'll be cool.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by Preshy561(f): 8:12am On May 07, 2018
IamD18:

One with D18 cannot suffer tongue

Hopefully, it'll be cool.
lol,okay. take care then. bye.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by Vicintonsh(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2018
.okay this one was for lust
.I let her sit with me during a math course exam, finished mine, was writing hers when the course lecturer came in (he came directly to me). My saving grace was just that no name was on the answer sheet.

The girl sef don marry born so....crazy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In A Relationship by orisa37: 10:06am On May 07, 2018
Give a Bleep.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What Happened to Her Just Days After her Mom Dreamt that she died / Check Out These Mafia Ankara Styles / How I Met The Love Of My Life (my Love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.