Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,918 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff (31324 Views)

We’ve Delivered — Ali Sheriff / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Kenog4real(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2018
See him moving from one party to another like players (jumping from one babe to another) and (from one club to another).
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by eddyslim(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2018
And they (PDP) Kicked you out
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Sexina851(f): 10:25am On May 07, 2018
skarlett:
That's how we keep recycling trash from one dead party to the next

APC is no better than PDP, I'd rather vote KOWA than either of these thieves

My sister u read my mind, I think we need to sensitize our youths, a lot of them are not wise

1 Like

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by kmaster007: 10:33am On May 07, 2018
Wetin for fayose and ffk to also decamp to APC soon
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2018
oshe11:
Just stay at home instead of wasting your time, energy and resources

Is it your time, energy and resources

No.

So don't tell me what to do with them undecided
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by wildchild02: 10:37am On May 07, 2018
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Baobab4loan(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2018
If you stay around Ajah pls check my signature
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by oshe11: 10:38am On May 07, 2018
skarlett:

Is it your time, energy and resources

No.

So don't tell me what to do with them undecided
Who offended you this monday morning?
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 10:39am On May 07, 2018
oshe11:
Who offended you this monday morning?

Boy bye
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Mufasa27(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2018
lol Fayose and wike used you, that national leader thing was a plan to fetch money from you cheesy grin
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by vineyardfarms: 10:57am On May 07, 2018
POLITICAL PROSTITUTE, UNSTABLE AS WATER, SELF CENTRED AND GREED
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Ikpewe: 11:21am On May 07, 2018
nabegibeg:

The man useless no wonder corpses that served as batch b 2007 Borneo state use am do yeye
Are you feeling feverish?
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by authority2006(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2018
DWJOBScom:
all the bad eggs have left PDP and they are showing their steps by fighting themselves in their new haven(coven).

That's what happens when you accommodate horrible people in the name of bringing change BUT all they achieved was holding on to power and doing nothing.

Impunity is still going on , stealing , sickly president , propagandist VP and a horrible assembly

I wonder how we got here

A bad egg in APC that was made a national chairman in PDP! Una no dey shame?
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by DWJOBScom(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2018
authority2006:

A bad egg in APC that was made a national chairman in PDP! Una no dey shame?

and he's back to your party with his trophy but expect the same wars in your tent
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by cozysblog: 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
Candidate For Police Recruitment Will Have To Write Jamb First-IGP Reveals

The police have confirmed that the candidates to be recruited in the ongoing process will have to write an examination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

President Muhammadu Buhari recently announced that he had approved for the police to recruit 6,000 new officers. The recruitment is to help increase the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force, currently at about 300,000.

In a statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES on Sunday, Jimoh Moshood, the police spokesperson, said, “For the first time, successful candidates, after the physical screening, will undergo a written aptitude test to be conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to ensure transparency and get the best out of the candidates.”

Mr Moshood, an assistant commissioner of police, also listed other conditions to be fulfilled by the candidates to be eventually recruited across the 36 states and Abuja.

Read his full statement below.

36 States: Police Recruits to Undergo HIV Screening, Pregnancy Test, Special JAMB Exam

The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, NPM, mni, represented by the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Training and Development, DIG Emmanuel Inyang psc(+)mni has addressed Commissioners of Police and other Senior Officers nominated to serve as Heads of Police recruitment screening Committee in the Thirty Seven Commands of the Federation and warned them to be thorough and above board and ensure that the screening exercise which will commence with effect from Monday 7th May 2018 is smooth, hitch-free and devoid of any form of corrupt practice.

Read also : http://www.cozysblog.com.ng/candidate-for-police-recruitment-will-have-to-write-jamb/

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by ufuosman(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2018
Wike and Fayose, una too much to drive dis man out of PDP
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by 2016v2017: 12:14pm On May 07, 2018
henrysam:
And now he is back to apc as ordinary member that was tutored to go back to his ward
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by felaismyhero(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2018
lustychima:
Nigerians and irrelevant reactions

The same youths screaming Boko haram sheriff, was among those that gave him standing ovation when he was hand picked by wike and fayose.

Even went ahead to scream he has the balls to kick out APC (that was before they discovered his presidential ambition), they flew his private jet and helicopter, used his money to settle back log of salary owed by their party.

Now he has joined APC he is now Boko haram sheriff, but if he had remained in PDP and shoveled his ambition, he would still be PDP hero... Coz even borno airport that was shut because of insurgence was opened to welcome sheriff to borno state

I personally don't like sheriff and what he stands for

wow,u are so on point bro.but the sad reality is buhari is winning again.if we nigerians were thoughtful,neither pdp nor apc should ever produce a president again.but they wud,since hunger and avarice are the antithesis of right thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by felaismyhero(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2018
Sexina851:

My sister u read my mind, I think we need to sensitize our youths, a lot of them are not wise
sensitize? how many do u want to sensitize? do u know the number of youths who are convinced dis nation can never be well?.rather than sensitize,how about u find sensible and well-meaning people like urself,u guys share ideas,empower urselves financially and try get into the political system.that is almost how most religions take over.and politics is a kind of religion
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 07, 2018
JOOHEL:
na WA oh

They say Dangote started his business wit the
$3000 his uncle gave him.My own problem is
my uncle.
If I flash him he ll flash back

And you're complaining? That means he is responding.

So why not just send him money so that he can also send you money? cheesy
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by felaismyhero(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2018
pauljumbo:
Nigeria will be great again

Let’s vote for new set of people

Flea durotoye and sowore
but this guys cant win! am nt being pessimistic,but they cant! let them first go for senator,honourables or guvnor,let them build their influence.they can only win if students and lagosians are the ones voting.but this nigeria,how many of the millions in kano know them?
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by felaismyhero(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2018
skarlett:
That's how we keep recycling trash from one dead party to the next

APC is no better than PDP, I'd rather vote KOWA than either of these thieves
hmm,KOWA party.im thinking of joining that party as a member.how about you a sensible nigerian think of entering into politics to be voted for in the future.
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by newoffer: 1:34pm On May 07, 2018
D kind of cheek I want to slap. yeye
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Adegboye71: 4:14pm On May 07, 2018
Just to be politically relevant.
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by raymond0123: 4:27pm On May 07, 2018
Foolish Ali modu sheriff
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 07, 2018
felaismyhero:
hmm,KOWA party.im thinking of joining that party as a member.how about you a sensible nigerian think of entering into politics to be voted for in the future.

Not interested
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by SirBunky85(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2018
lustychima:
Nigerians and irrelevant reactions

The same youths screaming Boko haram sheriff, was among those that gave him standing ovation when he was hand picked by wike and fayose.

Even went ahead to scream he has the balls to kick out APC (that was before they discovered his presidential ambition), they flew his private jet and helicopter, used his money to settle back log of salary owed by their party.

Now he has joined APC he is now Boko haram sheriff, but if he had remained in PDP and shoveled his ambition, he would still be PDP hero... Coz even borno airport that was shut because of insurgence was opened to welcome sheriff to borno state

I personally don't like sheriff and what he stands for

Lazy youths everywhere

APC /PDP the problem of this country
u just spoke my mind.dont mind all dese hypocrites parading demselves as youths

1 Like

Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Sexina851(f): 5:32pm On May 07, 2018
felaismyhero:
sensitize? how many do u want to sensitize? do u know the number of youths who are convinced dis nation can never be well?.rather than sensitize,how about u find sensible and well-meaning people like urself,u guys share ideas,empower urselves financially and try get into the political system.that is almost how most religions take over.and politics is a kind of religion

We can as well start from here, write, or create a channel where only well meaning youths who are ready to change the status quo can join. Nigeria needs another liberation from this old blood sucking worms
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by felaismyhero(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2018
Sexina851:

We can as well start from here, write, or create a channel where only well meaning youths who are ready to change the status quo can join. Nigeria needs another liberation from this old blood sucking worms
hmm,ok.u have a point.the youths that mostly vote that i know(i think i know),most of them have never heard of nairaland,are easier to spot at betshops than in skuls,can easily be bought over with drinks and #5000.those are the youths i know majorly vote in nigeria
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by felaismyhero(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2018
skarlett:

Not interested
ok,i hear you.but shouldnt this be held against you next time you complain about this nation.its like your room is dirty,and there is a broom to clean it,but you sit complaining that its too dusty,the broomsticks are removing,u are scared of the cockroaches,d rats...
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 07, 2018
Oga, not everyone is a leader, that's the problem with Nigerian politics. People that cannot even lead their households aspiring to lead the nation. Besides, if all of us were to lead, who will follow?

felaismyhero:
ok,i hear you.but shouldnt this be held against you next time you complain about this nation.its like your room is dirty,and there is a broom to clean it,but you sit complaining that its too dusty,the broomsticks are removing,u are scared of the cockroaches,d rats...
Re: I Left APC As A Member, Got To PDP And Became National President - Ali Sheriff by felaismyhero(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2018
skarlett:
Oga, not everyone is a leader, that's the problem with Nigerian politics. People that cannot even lead their households aspiring to lead the nation. Besides, if all of us were to lead, who will follow?

ok,maybe u are right.but am following after the words of socrates that philosophers(i take it as right thinking people) should take positions of authority,otherwise they wud complain and nag when the wrong people are in power(am nt quoting verbatim).so whenever i note post that sound sensible,i advise its author on politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.