Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong (342 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong by ToriBaze: 2:01pm On May 07, 2018
Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong has fired at Ghanaians for criticising her recent interview with American media giant, Cable News Network (CNN).
The actress, in an interview with Christiane Amanpour on “Sex & Love Around the World” show, claimed that she funds her ‘ostentatious’ lifestyle through sleeping with Rich Married Men since the acting jobs are not really paying.
She further blamed some of her lifestyle choices on the Poor Ghanaian economy.
She claimed the economy isn’t doing well to support 'hard work', therefore, the need to do other ‘businesses’ aside.
Her gaffe caused social media outrage, with many chastising her for generalizing her view on the international media outlet.
But, it seems she has a better response to all the critics who have not allowed her rest since her interview went viral on social media.
Responding to critics on a video that urges women to work hard to support their husbands shared on ToriBaze Media Instagram page, she said ‘it seems Ghanaians didn’t understand her interview.’
A fan tagged her under the video asking her to heed the advice and her response was:
“It seems you people did not understand my interview”.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/ghanaians-didnt-understand-my-cnn-interview-moesha-boduong/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong by chukslawrence(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2018
ok
Re: Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong by ToriBaze: 2:04pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong by Megatrix: 2:08pm On May 07, 2018
Na u sabi, next time don't be carried away when you're being interviewed and start talking nonsense
Re: Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong by mikejj(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2018
with these your fine face ...you dey sleep with men for money ..so therefor fine face ....MT b
Re: Ghanaians Didn’t Understand My CNN Interview – Actress Moesha Boduong by ToriBaze: 2:56pm On May 07, 2018
Mynd44 Lalasticlala MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Ebola Outbreak Again In Conga, FG Calls For Thorough Surveillance / Tobe And Cee C Open Up About Their Experiences In And Out Of BB Naija 2018 House / Actress, Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.