Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,301 members, 7,891,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

How I Sold All I Had To Travel To Europe – Now I’m Home, And Broke - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Sold All I Had To Travel To Europe – Now I’m Home, And Broke (1332 Views)

My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Sold All I Had To Travel To Europe – Now I’m Home, And Broke by DivinedeGuru: 3:32pm On May 07, 2018
More than 3,000 Nigerian migrants who failed to reach Europe, have been flown home by the International Organization for Migration. Many sold everything to make the trip and aren’t sure how to face their families.

Evans William tells a story of how he sold everything but the kitchen sink to fund his dream of getting to Europe.

Read the full story here :http://www.vondanews.com/how-i-sold-all-i-had-to-travel-to-europe-now-im-home-and-broke/

Re: How I Sold All I Had To Travel To Europe – Now I’m Home, And Broke by Itzpetersv: 12:42pm On May 12, 2018
What a story!!!
Re: How I Sold All I Had To Travel To Europe – Now I’m Home, And Broke by VondaNews: 7:43pm On May 13, 2018
Yea the story is very touching

(1) (Reply)

Have You Visited Lagos? / Is America Your Only Hope / Canadian Government To Stop Mass Immigration Of Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.