Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,618 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Letter To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Seun (732 Views)

To Seun / To Seun / Kudos To Seun Osewa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Seun by odiaero3(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2010
Hello Seun good day, i hv been wanting to write to u, but i do not knw how to get your mail address, the  reason that am writing is that there was an incidence that happened three days back, i opened a thread in the romance section with my original user name odiaero i thought that when someone see thread(s) that and he/she do not like the topic, then he can skip it and move forward, but some dumb users went ahead to insult me, but me i hv to self defend myself.
                    But the issue here is that i was the one that got ban, and i wonder why that, this is injustice, because if any one was suppose to me ban, is the people that started the insults not me, cos i was defending myself in return, and the funniest of all they said the reason was harassment who did i harass? and some of the MODs here seems to be one sided which is not the way other MODs in other furums i registered with do
                    I love Nland, and plz am appealing to you to restore my original user name too, and tell those that are stalking me around to stop doing that.
and also tell this users *** sauron, gibsin12, voilent and some other newbies in the house to stop insulting in any thread(s) i opened***
                     Best Regards 4rm odiaero.
Re: Letter To Seun by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 21, 2010
Odiaero - sorry you feel you were banned unfairly. But right now, you're talking like a juvenile. undecided

odiaero_:
some dumb users went ahead to insult me, but me i hv to self defend myself.

Why can't you just be the bigger man, and let things lie? undecided You seem to think you're less of a man, if you just ignore those that offend you - you just can't resist getting the last word in! Sorry to say, that's the sort of thing young children do. undecided

Next time, do the manly thing, and ignore a faceless poster who happens to rub you the wrong way.

Best of luck.
Re: Letter To Seun by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 21, 2010
I agree with siena on this one. This is a faceless forum so dont take things personal. NL is a public forum where different people meet, so people are bound to be abusive or insultive.The least you can do is to ignore what people are saying about you smiley
Re: Letter To Seun by blank(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2010
I followed the thread from the beginning and i don't feel he was harassing people. Actually people were harassing him.
He only responded and his yarns were really funny.

Abeg, no ban me o.
Re: Letter To Seun by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On May 22, 2010
How many times would you post this?

Looks more like a scam.
Re: Letter To Seun by Nenum1(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2010
Hope seun ever get this.

I would want to find out why, Nenum was banned.
I think and i suggest, when people are to be banned, they should be informed of the exact crime commited.
i know around the world d degree of fairness is relatively different in various part of the world.
i also know that this site would try to be fair at least to very high extent.

kindly personally look into this, as i would;d be grateful, if i ever get a response.
cheers
Re: Letter To Seun by 190: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2010
grin grin

odiaero laff wan kill me for ur matter!

(1) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accidents In Lagos?why? / Kidnappers Demand N1 Billion To Release Exxonmobil School Principal / Free Browsing Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.