Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,721 members, 7,948,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju (28020 Views)

APC National Secretariat Sealed Again / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Security Agents Surround APC Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by poemsofthesage(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2018
Get News on the GO from anywhere in the world from all the major News Portals all in one place!

Categories include:

Sports
Fashion
Global
Politics
Entertainment
Travel
Comedy
InfoHub
Etc.

Also included:

LINDA IKEJI BLOG
SAHARA REPORTERS
YABALEFT
BELLANAIJA
TUKO
NEWS24
And More all in the all-new all-free NewsONE1 Android App.

Download:
https:///jD83Yz
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by karounwi5050: 7:24pm On May 07, 2018
Season film
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by reyscrub(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:
I hope the juju does not contain Orange juice, toy car & plastic ball?

Else, we know the exact babalawo responsible for it. grin grin

If na true ebo web go shaprapra, they suppose add fried rice, white rice and jollo rice ok
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by nonso88(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2018
APC is an evil party and it behoves on all Nigerians (lazy and hardworking) to send this group of wicked urchins back to abyss starting with their President bwahiri, King of herdsmen
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by killuminati(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2018
Cross at your own risk.
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by killuminati(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2018
reyscrub:

If na true ebo web go shaprapra, they suppose add fried rice, white rice and jollo rice ok
That is not a sacrifice but a jazz. No dey sleep on bike na.
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by asawanathegreat(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2018
Why are guys distributing Amadioha properties like that
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by engineerboat(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2018
It's in their blood.

Like Akure APC Like Ekiti APC

Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by surgical: 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool in the words of Fela Kuti, my people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indisciplined.
The words were by buhari fela only re echo it to show his displeasure

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by Maket: 7:38pm On May 07, 2018
Megatrix:
Shithole people
The shithole people will also use shithole juju to open the shihole jujube. For you, receive SLAP bc you are hidden in a lesser shithole country.
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:39pm On May 07, 2018
undecidedEkiti and juju be like rice & beans
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by Icon79(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2018
Afonja people and Juju ... they are like 5 and 6.

#Disgusting angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by boringnigerian: 7:48pm On May 07, 2018
This is progressive?
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by Automatic3444(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
when i said APC madness at it peak. How many like do i get just 11..insteead of 30,000,000,000
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by Workingdays: 8:29pm On May 07, 2018
This is who there are. Evil party!
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by ufuosman(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2018
More talks to come for Fayose, Apc don kick bucket
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by efrebor177: 9:42pm On May 07, 2018
lol

Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2018
Annie939:
that's change it has started with them
funny.
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2018
combining juju with politics, nawa o, they went too far.
Re: Ekiti APC Secretariat Sealed With Juju by Cj4charles(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2018
I laugh in Chinese***Huhuhaahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos) / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.