Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,711 members, 7,921,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Any Body Know The Title And Artist Of This Song Getting Airplay - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Body Know The Title And Artist Of This Song Getting Airplay (296 Views)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Free International Radio Airplay Promotion (submit Your Songs) / Getting Radio Airplay In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Know The Title And Artist Of This Song Getting Airplay by daviscool: 4:11pm On May 07, 2018
This is the small part of the lyrics I can remember - "If to say you be good person, I for marry you." I keep hearing the song in my car and want to download it but don't know the name of the song or artist. Thanks guys.

(1) (Reply)

Yungzee Onos Ft VVIP Zeal X Taurushood - BAD (prod By Master Garzy) / What Is The Truth / How Can I Sell My Music Online On Sites Like Pandora, Spotify Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.