Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye (18316 Views)

'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy / Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by positivethought: 7:26pm On May 07, 2018
Nigeria is such a funny country where individuals are bigger than the institutions of the state and those placed in place of authority often results to individual worshipping instead of having the courage to do what is right as provided for by the laws of the land, so now the NASS lacks the power to deal with the IG only to report him to buhari!,buhari is now the Supreme authority in the land n only him can call public servants to order!,it's no wonder why buhari feel righteous n any other person is a sinner,the NASS leadership has just shown that they are a bunch of weaklings n y buhari should continue to do what he feels like invariably explaining why the country is total chaos.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by Charly68: 7:31pm On May 07, 2018
Things they ought to have done before now,sat down at the upper & lower house as warlords not as party leaders..this type of attitude to work won't produce tangible results..forget the past and work together to move Nigeria forward .Meanwhile warn Melaye to mind his vituperations ,he talks too much even against the president this excesses is what OBJ would never condole from any lawmaker in his days..we should salute President Buhari for his extreme tolerance despite all the media jabbings he has been receiving daily ..To me the man is now a true democrat .

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
zicoraads:

The president. He is an appointee of the president. The National Assembly can't touch him and he knows this.
If I were president I would have sacked him tey tey..
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by bigfish3k: 7:40pm On May 07, 2018
good, so that as usual, he wouldn't claim not to have knowledge of the case when confronted with it later
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by Maket: 7:44pm On May 07, 2018
DONSMITH123:
If IG can disobeyed Bubu...he can do it to Senate. Yeye APC
Bubu should also report IG to them for disobeying him. The Senate are now afraid of the executive. Lesson learnt, no start waiting you go hook for road.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by friyina1(f): 8:13pm On May 07, 2018
IG dat disregarded presidential order and he is still wining and dining with the corridors of power, na Reps and Senate him wan respect
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by ruthkufe: 8:21pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by Xisnin(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2018
FBIL:
Saraki's senate is a disaster! It's been the weakest and the only senate that trembles when the president shouts.
No, it is the only senate which is given the president a very rough ride.
OBJ removed presidents during his tenure and GEJ always have his way with David Mark.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by SirBunky85(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
yemaldo:
Muhehehe, no more gragra, they had to run to oga at d top cheesy
bukky has realized dat dia powers end where dat of the executives begins.i thought dey would've ordered for the IG's arrest?why run to report him to the executives?make pmb forgive dem sha since dey've come bk to dia senses

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2018
what is the meaning of these....so they must tell buhari the disobedience of a police officer who is under the law? so the police is now bigger than the Senate?or are they telling me the president is not aware of the recent happenings in the country? these country is finish, .so our president is now a dictator....indeed we are practicing democracy!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by SirBunky85(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2018
6660M0666:
MUMU PEOPLE...ALL OF THEM.

A public servant publicly and nonchalantly disregarded the invitation of the highest level of people's power in the country with outstanding impunity, and the best that these overpampered and redundant clowns can do is to run to Buhari, an entity that treats the rule of law with laughable levity, like a primary school Headboy to the Headmaster to report a pupil that failed to obey him.

Just imagine!.

And these selfsame set of mundane fellows were talking of impeaching Buhari.

Foolishness, foolishness everywhere!
dey had no other choice dan to report d IG to PMB cuz dey cant do anything to the police chief.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by SirBunky85(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2018
pol23:
I used to hate Dino...but since he start fighting Buhari he became my friend.
I used to like Fashola till he part with Buhari.
I've always hate Tinubu.
senseless
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by SirBunky85(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2018
FBIL:
Saraki's senate is a disaster! It's been the weakest and the only senate that trembles when the president shouts.
I thought u pple initial boasted dat the saraki led senate is d best?why are you now shifting the goal post?confused lots
Re: Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye by Obason22(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2018
U go for president I.v but president nd I.G reject ur I.v

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu May Announce New Minimum Wage On Workers’ Day / Electricity Debts Owed By Benin And Togo Gives Nigeria Concerns / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.