Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

I See Violence And Riot Across South Africa Until 2019 Election”- Pro Samuel Ak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Violence And Riot Across South Africa Until 2019 Election”- Pro Samuel Ak (423 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Violence And Riot Across South Africa Until 2019 Election”- Pro Samuel Ak by Miracleboy2019: 6:05pm On May 07, 2018
” I see violence and Riot across South Africa until 2019 Election”- Pro Samuel Akinbodunse

God’s General and shepherd in charge of Freedom For All Nations Outreach, Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse has warned South Africa security operatives to be extra vigilant as he sees violence and riots across the country.
The man who accurately predicted Zuma’s exit and Mugabe’s disgrace from the seat of power claimed South Africa should forget about peace for now till after 2019.
He revealed that the identity of the sponsor of these series of violence would be revealed by the election period.
” The police and soldiers should get ready. There would be more riot across the country till 2019 election. South Africa should forget about peace for now until after the election. What is happening is being sponsored by a man in secret and his identity would be revealed after the election.

I saw more road blocks and owners of shops should get unbreakable padlocks to secure their shops and protect their wares. I see security operatives across the country trying to quench the riot across the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWHZJ-9tsfY[b][/b]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Cardinal Says Homophobia Does Not Exist / I Need Your Answer Please / Have You Heard ‘waters For The Thirsty Soul Radio Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.