Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (69061 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Timothy3113(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol.. he isnt a widow fan....he just stated that widow dark powers has been unlocked by the master which is true.
I think this means sunny power can also be unlocked
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Dracoe(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

TheKingIsHere

Another widow fan spotted
Your attention is needed here. grin

You can say it again.. grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
bazkid24:

Let me know your thoughts on the episode after u r done watching it
Chai, Just watched the recent episode and still haven't gotten over it. It's like am seeing a new Lydia in this season 3, I don't want her to die now that am falling in love with her character. Who else noticed the moment she saved Nathaniel, it's was so heroic of her.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't think pilgrim absorbed sunnys power, it's was just Henry's. I can't wait for them to shed more light on sunnys past, this one pilgrim is calling him brother, they both lived in azra before enemies invaded. It's obvious they used to be allies.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=68613519]So widow finally got laid. cheesy

Baba God i thank you. Atleast, she is useful for something undecided

But the producers wicked. How can someone feature for 3 seasons and not get laid

Happy for lydia and nathaniel too but it seems lydia will die which is actually good in other to reduce the number of characters.

The only issue i have here is Sunny being able to fight MK while mk was in dark mode. WTF angry

Overall, it is the best episode so far [/quote
He was able to fight MK in the dark mode but stood no chance of winning, MK would have killed him if not for pilgrims intervention.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Windflower post=68757758][/quote] I also have a feeling that Lydia will soon dir
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Windflower post=68757758][/quote]

I also have a feeling that Lydia will soon die
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
So widow finally got laid. cheesy

Baba God i thank you. Atleast, she is useful for something undecided

But the producers wicked. How can someone feature for 3 seasons and not get laid

Happy for lydia and nathaniel too but it seems lydia will die which is actually good in other to reduce the number of characters.

The only issue i have here is Sunny being able to fight MK while mk was in dark mode. WTF angry

Overall, it is the best episode so far
Hahaha .maybe our dear widow will soon be unwidowed grin. But I don't see that guy lasting long before he joins Quinn .besides I don't need romance on this series, it kills action.

M. K beating sunny to stupor was really WTF. Let me just believe sunny let him because he was holding back.

As for pilgrim,I have never trusted him from the start, turns out I was right, don't worry ur matter has just become the windows priority.

Overall, best episode ever. I'm liking the series more and more.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lennnny:

Hahaha .maybe our dear widow will soon be unwidowed grin. But I don't see that guy lasting long before he joins Quinn .besides I don't need romance on this series, it kills action.

M. K beating sunny to stupor was really WTF. Let me just believe sunny let him because he was holding back.

As for pilgrim,let me not talk widow is coming for u.

Quinn ke
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Timothy3113:
I think this means sunny power can also be unlocked

Exactly.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Windflower:
yeah, I know but I didn't expect sunny to be able to kick or even touch MK in dark mode.

Remember, according to the master, MK dark mode is one of the most powerful.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lennnny:

As for pilgrim,I have never trusted him from the start, turns out I was right, don't worry ur matter has just become the windows priority.

I knew pilgrim was a bad guy but I love his charisma and swag.

I can't wait for him and the master to fight.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Even with the dark power, widow will still struggle to beat Tilda. lipsrsealed

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Dracoe(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Shhhh undecided undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lennnny:

Biko, the romance is needed. That is what makes the film more interesting, even the most popular series game of thrones, romance is very much involved.
I don't see that guy having a long relationship with the widow tho. I don't even like his character, I consider him weak.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Emily22(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Windflower post=68757758][/quote]

Even in dark mode, sunny will beat the hell out of mk...watch the scene again, sunny wasn't attacking, he was defending.

There are moment when he had the chance to knock out m.k but he was just calling his name.

I just don't know why I hate this widow sha
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Com' on, hasn't she defeated Tilda before? The Widow fought amazingly against Nathaniel at the beginning of season 3. And we both know Nathaniel will easy beat Tilda.

The Widow fought casper (when he's dark power was on). We both know Tilda can't challenge a dark one.

I think the Widow has justified herself. She might not be the best fighter in the series. But there are only limited people in it, who could actually triumph against her in battle.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Emily22:

Even in dark mode, sunny will beat the hell out of mk...watch the scene again, sunny wasn't attacking, he was defending.

There are moment when he had the chance to knock out m.k but he was just calling his name.

So true. Sunny didn't want to fight MK while MK was fueled by anger. And is not as if when in their dart state, they're immortal.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2018
Windflower:

Biko, the romance is needed. That is what makes the film more interesting, even the most popular series game of thrones, romance is very much involved.
I don't see that guy having a long relationship with the widow tho. I don't even like his character, I consider him weak.
Makes a movie more interesting? Definitely not action. Love as a way of making action characters weak. If u have watched Vampire Diaries u should understand what killed it, too much romance.
If there should be 1 it should be above 30:70 to action.

As for GOT, I got a spoiler before, still considering watching it.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Emily22:

I used to also hate her in season 1 but since sunny has been turned a wanderer she's now my favorite.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Bazkid24, seems like another widow fighting ability argument is about to start again.

As for me.........

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Lennnny:

Makes a movie more interesting? Definitely not action. Love as a way of making action characters weak. If u have watched Vampire Diaries u should understand what killed it, too much romance.
If there should be 1 it should be above 30:70 to action.

As for GOT, I got a spoiler before, still considering watching it.
I agree it's killI the film if it's too much but ITB is just a kissing scene, since the season 1, so it's not much. I am still anticipating the romance between MK and Tilda since her girlfriend broke up with her. cheesy cheesy
But one thing is sure a romance between two main characters both male and female is not possible cos one will have to die in the end just like Lydia. Its not like telenovelas where love exists.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Yhemit(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2018
o'boy I don't know, we have Into the badlands thread. #Team Sunny
MK do things without thinking about his own past.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by soliddust2020: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2018
I have been a silent follower of this thread. Sunny didn't want to fight MK, he was just holding back. Who else heard when the witch told sunny that pilgrim is almost as powerful as him. Waiting for sunny to unlock his powers.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Yhemit(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
soliddust2020:
I have been a silent follower of this thread. Sunny didn't want to fight MK, he was just holding back. Who else heard when the witch told sunny that pilgrim is almost as powerful as him. Waiting for sunny to unlock his powers.

do you think Sony can unlock his own power, I doubt it bro.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
MickyMozay:

Com' on, hasn't she defeated Tilda before? The Widow fought amazingly against Nathaniel at the beginning of season 3. And we both know Nathaniel will easy beat Tilda.

The Widow fought casper (when he's dark power was on). We both know Tilda can't challenge a dark one.

I think the Widow has justified herself. She might not be the best fighter in the series. But there are only limited people in it, who could actually triumph against her in battle.

Lol.
Calm down bro, I was only teasing the widow's fanboys here.
They know themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Emily22:

Exactly my point.

Sunny was holding back while fighting MK in dark mode and stood his ground. How possible is that? This was the only issue I have with the last episode.
As for not liking the widow, it is you and me both. But be careful, her fanboys are also here. cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly my point.

Sunny was holding back while fighting MK in dark mode and stood his ground. How possible is that? This was the only issue I have with the last episode.
As for not liking the widow, it is you and me both. But be careful, her fanboys are also here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Emily22(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
smiley
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly my point.

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ManBeast: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Windflower post=68757758][/quote]Nah who fuvk our widow, hope say no be Sunny.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Nah who fuvk our widow, hope say no be Sunny.

Lol
Nah
It's her old time crush

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply)

BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.