Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (70020 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2019
alexistaiwo:
If Sunny goes about beating everyone, you'd have been bored to death since.

According to the writers, the birth of his son changed his stone killing fighting style.

Sunny is now compassionate before na only killing guy man sabi.

True. Same thing happened to the Widow. She never backs down from a fight until she became pregnant. Now she scared as fv-ck.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
TheSTreetman:

The way AMC made Pilgrim the Night King everyone is afraid of us is what I don't get. You wanted to build a villain, you first made him the weaker one and later made him the most feared villain. Lol grin

Sanzo's sister, (according to the pirate captain) whom was said to have put one hell of a fight during Black Lotus raid on their ship where she send Sunny to safe place and was later captured.

Master, The master of the dark one, most feared because of her skills and knowledge of the gift.

Was defeated easily by Pilgrim shocked shocked shocked

Sunny. One of the the baddest fighter in whole of Badlands. Who single handedly took on Quinn and the clippers alone. Take on two abbots alone when he's protecting MK.

Is now afraid to fight Pilgrim (I get it, he doesn't have the gift nah) cheesy

Last Episode come abeg. grin

We don dey talk am. E don tey grin

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2019
popupmotion:
which is the current episode now...just miss track of my watch.

Episode 15. Last and upcoming one is Episode 16.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2019
TheSTreetman:

Keypoint = "tonned down" that's what am saying grin
Still doesn't mean he's afraid of pilgrim.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by popupmotion: 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
MickyMozay:

Episode 15. Last and upcoming one is Episode 16.
thanks. Need to update ASAP
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 02, 2019
Quinn fighting skill is grossly underrated.

Presently rewatching Quinn vs Sunny season two death duel where Veil killed herself and Quinn.

Just imagining Quinn with the dark gift shocked

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HeWrites(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Presently rewatching Quinn vs Sunny season two death duel where Veil killed herself and Quinn.

I swear bro.. If he is as young as Sunny, it'll be very hard for Sunny to beat him.

Despite getting old and with brain tumor, Sunny still find it a difficult task to kill him.

Quinn can act abeg.. Seeing him dey send chill down my spine grin

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2019
alexistaiwo:

My best character in this series. And it's not even close grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:

You too like horror film. Just look at the kind of terrifying thing you want us to imagine. Quinn with dark gift? Pilgrim go resemble pacifist compared to Dark Quinn
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by kosmos95(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2019
Check this episode 16 trailer, it seems like a new world war III. !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuyPZ0RyclM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9w02p5Nhbo
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by letu(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2019
HeWrites:

I think Master returned it back to her

Remember she asked Widow to take her to the Mirror Chamber

Sunny that I know in Season 1 and 2 is not the one in Season 3. His fighting skills has turned to rubbish thiat it is not exciting to watch and re-watch again like the first two seasons.

The only way I can be more mad at AMC is if Sunny never gets to use his gift even if it is for a few minutes.
It's all about the feminist, they've taken over right now.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HeWrites(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2019
letu:
It's all about the feminist, they've taken over right now.

undecided undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:22am On May 04, 2019
Many heroes will die grin
kosmos95:
Check this episode 16 trailer, it seems like a new world war III. !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuyPZ0RyclM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9w02p5Nhbo
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by letu(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2019
HeWrites:

undecided undecided
That's exactly what going on in GOT, the female characters now have double personality eg (having their female attribute and also male attribute in which the female are being made to be the powerful characters while their male folks now play a supporting role, in relation with into the Badlands which every body is saying Sunny fighting skills is tone down by the producers, other's is Sunny the unafraid warrior is now scared of pilgrim, I think that this is been done in away for the female know as the widow to take over from Sunny and become the unafraid to fight pilgrim.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On May 04, 2019
grin

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HeWrites(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2019
letu:
That's exactly what going on in GOT, the female characters now have double personality eg (having their female attribute and also male attribute in which the female are being made to be the powerful characters while their male folks now play a supporting role, in relation with into the Badlands which every body is saying Sunny fighting skills is tone down by the producers, other's is Sunny the unafraid warrior is now scared of pilgrim, I think that this is been done in away for the female know as the widow to take over from Sunny and become the unafraid to fight pilgrim.

Ok, now I understand.

That's their own problem sha
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rossycee(f): 3:04pm On May 04, 2019
I JUST WISH PILGRIM'S WIFE KILLS HIM.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 04, 2019
Pilgrim send you his wedding IV card?

Which time he marry?

Tell us what we don't know shocked
Rossycee:

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2019
Rossycee:
You mean pilgrim's sugar mummy? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2019
Since all this while we have been in the Badland,it's now Time we go to San Francisco Chinatown precisely and meet Ah sahm the new son of father June the elder brother to mailin...

Now I am watching Warrior..

Link to stay updated
https://www.nairaland.com/5166695/warrior-discussion-thread-beware-spoilers#78117310

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
Since all this while we have been in the Badland,it's now Time we go to San Francisco Chinatown precisely and meet Ah sahm the new son of father June the elder brother to mailin...

Now I am watching Warrior..

Link to stay updated
https://www.nairaland.com/5166695/warrior-discussion-thread-beware-spoilers#78117310

Watching too... episode 4. So far so good.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2019
waywardpikin:

Watching too... episode 4. So far so good.
episode 5 is out
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 8:01pm On May 05, 2019
Topmaike007:
episode 5 is out
Really? Downloading...
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2019
Who else noticed that cressenda is one of the actresses in "Orange is the new black", she was also evil in that film till she escaped the prison and died. Lolzz.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2019
waywardpikin:

Really? Downloading...
check it out and drop your review in the new created thread for the show
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Flexycris2baba(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2019
I hope this last episode is 2 hours long because 43 mins won't cut it.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Flexycris2baba(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2019
2019 is fu*ked up. First Gotham, now badlands, and soon GOT. God saved us
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:03am On May 06, 2019
bazkid24:
You mean pilgrim's sugar mummy? gringrin
LOL...
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:03am On May 06, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Pilgrim send you his wedding IV card?
Which time he marry?
Tell us what we don't know shocked
Na u sabi.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2019
letu:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.