Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,402 members, 7,910,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. (902 Views)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 07, 2018
After paying for these bean cake, will you ask for your balance (change) or forfeit it.

Re: Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by Kooldon(f): 9:19pm On May 07, 2018
Buying And Selling Is A Business Transaction So I Will Ask For My Change Til The Last Kobo In Order To Balance My Account

2 Likes

Re: Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 07, 2018
Scientifically proven that a man's brain is impaired when talking to beautiful lady with curves but for some reason this doesn't apply to many Nigeria men, We would ask for change even if it's 10 naira.

Personally, I will and with a strong face.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2018
When it comes to business, I am always strict with ladies to d last detail. Either at the fuel pump or grocery. So this can't be an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2018
Reasons I will not ask for the change(balance)

1. I Am above that balance
2. My mindset condition at that point
3. To avoid any shy look from her or me
Re: Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by Bluezy13(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Reasons I will not ask for the change(balance)

1. I Am above that balance
2. My mindset condition at that point
3. To avoid any shy look from her or me

Seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by Manspeaks(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2018
slimany:
After paying for these bean cake, will you ask for your balance (change) or forfeit it.

IT is not bean cake....it is called Akara!! You guys should stop changing everything to English. All over the world no food is 'translated' or 'interpreted'. Go and check Chinese, Italian, French or any menus for that matter. You can only explain the recipe or ingredients to somebody who wants to know, not 'interpreting'. Hope you learn from this.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Will You Ask For Your Balance (change) Or Forfeit It. by Nobody: 12:19am On May 08, 2018
The lies on this thread scare the devil himself cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? / Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child / Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.