Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,389 members, 7,937,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. (1199 Views)

2019: Plot Thickens To Stop Buhari With Saraki, Tambuwal / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. by indemnityy: 11:01pm On May 07, 2018
Gang up against the familiocracy system of government Gov. of IMO State Rochas Okorocha want to institute in the state is getting massier as some of his loyalists are joining the forces to bring his political dynasty down soon.

1 Like

Re: 2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2018
even if they don't bring him down,the people will vote them out come 2019.......
we are waiting for them

1 Like

Re: 2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. by normaljenny(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2018
Right on time

The likes of hope uzodimma has come into APC and have changed the game for Rochas.

The main power players wants to tell him that orlu zone cannot be rum by little boys like Uche nwosu

1 Like

Re: 2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. by Timfreds(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2018
He want to make IMO state his family compound, no way, he shd go to Kano where he belongs.
Re: 2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. by ezegold4we: 11:31pm On May 07, 2018
This is just the beginning of the end for okorocha,

He has shown that he doesn't have what it takes to rule a complex and educated state like imo state,

With the likes of ifeanyi ararume, ikedi ohakim,osita izunazo,hope uzodinma, Ben umajumogu, emeka nwajiuba, Marthins agabaso, udenwa, and his deputy leading the onslaught, I think only God will save him from being embarrassed,

He lost it when he started fighting the Catholic Bishop of owerri, it shows he's not a good student of history,

In imo state, the Catholic faithfuls has over 60% voting advantage, if you doubt me, go and ask former governor ikedi ohakim.

2 Likes

Re: 2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. by conehead2018: 4:04am On May 08, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
even if they don't bring him down,the people will vote them out come 2019.......
we are waiting for them
my only ruse is that they reacted very late. The idiot has done a considerable damage to the parties reputation in the state and it will take only God to give them victory at the polls..As for the mbecile called governor,he is finished politically trust me..He should forget about being or dreaming of any other political office in Nigeria except appointments.
Re: 2019, Plot To Unseat Okoroacha Thickens. by rex444(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2018
My wish,when he is off that seat,he should not be allowed to leave the country.... He will as punishment use his own money to repair all those rochas construction company roads him dey build for us

(1) (Reply)

Move To Arrest SARAKI On Tuesday Over Lies From APC. / Breaking: Atiku Abubarkar Names Saraki As Campaign Dg / President Muhamadu Buhari Is More Educated Than Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.