Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,786 members, 7,912,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

Seun, What Ur Site Server Language - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun, What Ur Site Server Language (1115 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature / Seun What Is This??? ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by segebee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
seun, i wanted to ask what server scripting language you used

i was hoping to see .php extensions on your pages, same with yahoo
what happened? did u link or what?
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by Seun(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2007
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by sbucareer(f): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2007

Also read this and apache
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by niyyie(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2007
Server scripting language used is PHP, but the PHP extension can be hidden, using "URL rewriting", on an Apache web hosting server.
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by RuuDie(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2007
@ Seun, Niyyie or anybody who can answer

how is that u allow "unlogged in" users access some of the pages on NL & then redirect 'em 2 a login page when they try to post? can i do this with Dreamweaver / ASP?
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by niyyie(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2007
RuuDie:

@ Seun, Niyyie or anybody who can answer

how is that u allow "unlogged in" users access some of the pages on Nairaland & then redirect 'em 2 a login page when they try to post? can i do this with Dreamweaver / ASP?

wink You can do the same thing in Dreamweaver. Go through the help files. However, I use PHP and don't use ASP at all. So, I can't help there.
Re: Seun, What Ur Site Server Language by ojchris(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2007
@subcareer and Seun

Tanx for letting us know things u know. Though I have little know. of PHp, I've having this puzzle on mind since the days of yahoo and to now know the secreat if sweetr. thanks brodas.

(1) (Reply)

Ebook On How To Open And Verify A Paypal Account Here In Nigeria / Please Is There Any Other File Uploader Apart From Filezilla? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.