Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,591 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85736 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by boyjo: 11:05am On May 08, 2018
Dvd4:
Who do we blame for this now? Economy or "long throat?"

My bradaaaa! See me o.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by boyjo: 11:07am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...

My Sistaaa! See me o.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:14am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

I don't really understand what you're trying to say...

I took you to a classy restaurant doesn't mean you should order things anyhow when you ain't paying..

Even if I go out for a date with 60k. ..and you order things of 20k I'll ask you to return them or pay

I can't go to a local place because of you ..and what's even your concern if I'm rich I'm bill gates doesn't give you the rights to order things anyhow

You offered to take someone out you either be honest and tell them what’s up and let them adjust it’s not rocket science

It’s a menu and your not in control of what they take unless you state your budget
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by fredoooooo: 11:15am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

guy 3450....lady 11800k

are you normal? undecided

He's not Bro .. he's not at all ...
Oti fori gbale ni kekere grin
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by hizzypearl(f): 11:17am On May 08, 2018
#11800 shocked shocked chai... she don chop her dowry niyen... owo ikoko obe marun... another person's salary..

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:17am On May 08, 2018
Reelmii:
learn to use punctuation in ur with up for easy reading, stop writing like the girl in the story
my brother I’m not translating the Bible o just posting on a message board I don’t talk to myself so forgive my lack of punctuation I go school
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2018
fredoooooo:

He's not Bro .. he's not at all ...
Oti fori gbale ni kekere grin
Na She o My name na chi soul baby
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2018
erico2k2:

You check the list nah, she don't even have enough money to pay, why order what you cannot afford. nah him wife ??
If I was a lady invited for a date, I would never ever order above my pocket, I will always keep my Tfare with me just in case. I don't know how food is a measure of a mans kindness, cos he can pay and still use the lady and dump her.
Look at it this way you Dey waka on your own in your local area someone says go out on a date they pick the restaurant and come pick you etc you people get there no mention of budget boy says order anything you want babe then refuses to pay for what you ordered! if he said we are working with a budget of 5k each babe will adjust but you didn’t you have no control over her order you didn’t place a budget in place an person wey Dey go Moscow dey tie head scarf
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2018
Ugosample:

You cannot even spell Buckingham Palace undecided
if you know me it was for dramatic effect lol I not only can spell I can speak well have all 3 nations education in me British , American , Nigerian .....3 Kings
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2018
Daeylar:

Thank you jare.

The men really don't know when to hide their face in shame. Same as the people supporting him.

Amazing comment.

I don't understand all the people blaming the woman or complaining about how much food she ordered, and so what if she ordered N11k worth of food ?? ?? ??

It so irritating to do that "left my ATM card at home so can you pay for both pathetic joke" when you take someone out.

That part in bold is the truth.
Last paragraph is the whole truth.

Don't take someone out and start policing how much they can order. Na wa. If he doesn't have it he should chill, it's not by force to take someone on a date.

childish men and ladies everywhere. Defending the useless behavior of the man

The only part where the girl messed up is not having the exact amount of what she wanted to eat with her. So she could pay and walk off.
She really messed up there.

Haba babe it's called a budget. If I have 10k to spend I can categorically take you somewhere I feel 10k should be enough.

Look at it this way, I can take you to domino's and my mindset is okay max two medium pizzas about 8k and two drinks. However, the babe can see a large pizza, extra sides and a drink, bringing them bill way above the budget.

You statement 'if you don't have you should chill' does not make sense, because what I believe should be enough as long as I am paying should be enough. With your statement I can take a babe to chicken Republic and just to be on the safe side I should carry 20k. When I know 6k in chicken Republic is more than a stretch.

And besides a lot of babes on NL are hunger starved. The first thing they hear of date they hear food. I repeat if you are a babe and the first thing you hear when someone says let's go on a date is food, then you need to change the way you view dates and relationships. A date is for people to get connected with each other. It is meant for two people to know more about each other, wherever the plot is, as long as there is great ambiance and a good vibe, then it is a date. It not necessary for it to be a date when I take you to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2018
proffemi:
[s]Guys no longer know when to hide their faces in shame.

If you want to be the alpha in a relationship (most guys do), act it.
If you take someone out on a date, pay the bills. Your date should be decent enough not to pig out, but if she does, make a mental note, and don't take her out next time. In any case, act the alpha. Alpha men are gentlemen. If you're okay haggling over bills with a woman, then you really aren't an alpha. Don't come sobbing if she disrespects you.

Don't take a date to an expensive eatery and hope she will restrain herself. Don't hide broke-azz status behind fake indignation. Don't give gentlemen a bad name, and for the love of God, if you do all the above, don't crow about it online!!![/s]

where in the guy's post did you see alpha? and what makes you think he's an alpha male?

if that is your definition of alpha male then they're probably extint or few because magas are now wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Crixina(f): 11:34am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!
When you put it like that, I want to cry
Minimum wage grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:35am On May 08, 2018
Wow I touched a nerve

I’m just being honest and being truthful you can insult me call me broke I’m not here to compare. Being honest about your budget is good because some people really are high maintenance that’s why I love my guy he no dey form she’s not your daughter lol you can’t control another adults actions if you didn’t set your boundary on budget.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:36am On May 08, 2018
proffemi:
Guys no longer know when to hide their faces in shame.

If you want to be the alpha in a relationship (most guys do), act it.
If you take someone out on a date, pay the bills. Your date should be decent enough not to pig out, but if she does, make a mental note, and don't take her out next time. In any case, act the alpha. Alpha men are gentlemen. If you're okay haggling over bills with a woman, then you really aren't an alpha. Don't come sobbing if she disrespects you.

Don't take a date to an expensive eatery and hope she will restrain herself. Don't hide broke-azz status behind fake indignation. Don't give gentlemen a bad name, and for the love of God, if you do all the above, don't crow about it online!!!

Femi you are a confirm man chop knuckles
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Wow I touched a nerve

I’m just being honest and being truthful you can insult me call me broke I’m not here to compare. Being honest about your budget is good because some people really are high maintenance that’s why I love my guy he no dey form she’s not your daughter lol you can’t control another adults actions if you didn’t set your boundary on budget.

Madame, you fail to forget there is always a budget, whether high or low. If the budgets is low men would tell you. But if the budget is reasonable and he believes he can cover it, then there is no need to say.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:42am On May 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is plain balderdash.Alpha ko beta ni.

I'm even surprised... these are the types of guys that treat their wives like slaves because they're alpha male'.

alpha male indeed.. you work hard to earn respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by davillian(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2018
I took a girl out on a date and she ordered only sprite.
I had to force her to order for take away.
Chinelo still rings bell in my head anytime I take one of those hungry lions out on a date.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Starcent(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
so hungry hoes like dis still exist?

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Look at it this way you Dey waka on your own in your local area someone says go out on a date they pick the restaurant and come pick you etc you people get there no mention of budget boy says order anything you want babe then refuses to pay if he said we are working with a budget of 5k each bsbe gir adjust but you didn’t you have no control over her order you didn’t place a budget in place an person wey Dey go Moscow dey tie head scarf
Yes ,but girls should learn to live within their means, Now will same girl ever ever make same mistake again? answer is NO
Where I live if you ask a girl out especially those ones not from our country, they will tell you if they have enough money to go out or not, not expecting you to foot the bill. There is such word as going DUTCH

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:45am On May 08, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Madame, you fail to forget there is always a budget, whether high or low. If the budgets is low men would tell you. But if the budget is reasonable and he believes he can cover it, then there is no need to say.
he watched her order right that’s where your real man comes out “Babe?How far”
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2018
erico2k2:

Yes ,but girls should learn to live within their means, Now will same girl ever ever make same mistake again? answer is NO
Where I live if you ask a girl out especially those ones not from our country, they will tell you if they have enough money to go out or not, not expecting you to foot the bill. There is such word as going DUTCH
I’m very familiar that’s why if you no too get money don’t be going on dates please order pizza from debonair
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I’m very familiar that’s why if you no too get money don’t be going on dates please order pizza from debonair
Ahhah, going on a date does not always mean Money, walking holding hands by the sea is a date as well. as a matter of fact that is more romantic than stuffing oneself with food. First date with my wife never involved food cos she said she cant eat that late circa 830pm.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by skywalker240(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So broke longthroathed biiitzches still exist?
Woman what the hell is wrong with u

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
he watched her order right that’s where your real man comes out “Babe?How far”

Fair enough I agree. The story itself has a lot of plot holes to sink the titanic. So we cannot exactly say what he did or did not say during the course of the date.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kushme: 11:54am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

what was he thinking when he took out an hungry broke girl for a date?

The one and only thing they can offer, "Wet pucci"..

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:54am On May 08, 2018
erico2k2:

Ahhah, going on a date does not always mean Money, walking holding hands by the sea is a date as well. as a matter of fact that is more romantic than stuffing oneself with food. First date with my wife never involved food cos she said she cant eat that late circa 830pm.
If you leave an inch my brother you have already given a mile things are hard you really don’t know anyone’s last meal I’m not saying she did good but he left that inch for her by not being honest he invited her
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 11:55am On May 08, 2018
kushme:

The one and only thing they can offer, "Wet pucci"..
your mama abi greet her for me
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 08, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

there’s no imaginary budget you have to state it maybe in your home you were trained some don’t have the home training that you have or the discipline you have that’s why communication counts
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Xagaa(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2018
Why are some girls this shameless. So, because a guy invites you out on a date, you decide to wear shoes on your eyes while placing orders without considering the price on the menu and applying wisdom. Next time she will learn to use her sense

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
your mama abi greet her for me

and you said you're living in yankee undecided

The guy quoted me not you but you rushed to insult his mom...

shows alot about your personality.

Place of location doesn't really mean one is liberated in the mind..

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by aribisala0(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2018
I am stunned by people talking about being "honest".

Honest ?

Your thinking is really warped or you must come from a very deprived background.

Do you have any friends as in real friends in Real Nigeria?

Your friend says "let's go and eat" and he is not honest for not telling you that you should not order champagne and you justify ordering it "because it is on the menu"

Did you order it yesterday or the day before from your pocket??

Did your father ever take you out as a child? How did you order? This is where you would see people whose greatest outing with their own fathers was to buy fried akara,yam and plantain talking nonsense

The idea is to keep it real.

There is a small ,very small number of Nigerians who can afford that kind of lifestyle eating 10k at a sitting daily Generally they date themselves and have their etiquette and rules .

It is always the karosin using parvenus trying to be what they are not with all this drama.
If you check her history she has not eaten 10k that whole week and because someone says lets go and eat she thinks it is an opportunity to celebrate Christmas early.

Yesterday you ate two amala and one ponmo

The day before it was two fufu and one ponmo all less than 200 naira and today you are saying the guy was not honest.

Honest ko ewedu ni

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

You offered to take someone out you either be honest and tell them what’s up and let them adjust it’s not rocket science

It’s a menu and your not in control of what they take unless you state your budget

After seeing the post I regret ever replying you..

you're not in Yankee.

In Yankee guys don't tell you anything about budget when you two go on dates!!!

You think me for a local dude or what like wtf who does that undecided

I've been to Texas.

Order in line with what the guy is ordering.
I'm rich doesn't mean you should order for things anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.