Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,552 members, 7,908,483 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85721 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kushme: 9:24pm On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Upon all who is truly miserable out of the two of us I look sick thank you my darling loves me like that can you say the same really?

Who would love anyone who spends their time judging others by a mere picture I am healthy and most importantly I am loved now can you Bleep off

What would you know about Love?

Darling.... cry
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by BabbanBura(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Which kind of cheap guy would invite a woman for a date and not pay she’s wrong to order lavishly but nawa o and some are even abusing broke girl she like your father met your mother in buckinham parlance l ol I said it

First go and learn how to correctly spell those words before coming here to defend your fellow gluton opportunists gold diggers.
Bunch of greedy hungry mannerless unreasonable and cheap beings
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 08, 2018
BabbanBura:

First go and learn how to correctly spell those words before coming here to defend your fellow gluton opportunists gold diggers.
Bunch of greedy hungry mannerless unreasonable and cheap beings

Intelligent people can decipher that not only do I know how to spell I’m a brilliant communicator too how many ids will you guys open I did it on purpose o that’s how some over sabi people sound
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
kushme:

What would you know about Love?

Darling.... cry

Lack of love is the reason why your attacking someone you don’t even know calling me names when it happens to your children and your family your the first to cry wolf carry on my dear I’m not your mirror your words don’t sway me

Do you know how many times I waka till I got the car exactly continue it’s just hilarious to hear about the nigga you think you know

You think I have low esteem and I’ll sign off no nigga you’ll learn

The tables turn
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by BabbanBura(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Intelligent people can decipher that not only do I know how to spell I’m a brilliant communicator too how many ids will you guys open I did it on purpose o that’s how some over sabi people sound

Madam brilliant communicator, wehdone, you hear? I say wehdone! Abeg next time no forget ya punctuation, Ko? Yauwa, dan Allah kar ki manta. Na gode
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2018
BabbanBura:

Madam brilliant communicator, wehdone, you hear? I say wehdone! Abeg next time no forget ya punctuation, Ko? Yauwa, dan Allah kar ki manta. Na gode

I don’t talk to myself so I see no need to punctuate lol but if you can read no wahala abi Ka chi fo
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kushme: 9:46pm On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lack of love is the reason why your attacking someone you don’t even know calling me names when it happens to your children and your family your the first to cry wolf carry on my dear I’m not your mirror your words don’t sway me

Do you know how many times I waka till I got the car exactly continue it’s just hilarious to hear about the nigga you think you know

The tables turn
All of us waka abeg and to waka na normal thing.. You to dey brag.. As for the offensive words.. You started it.. At least i don clear you and you'll continue to hate the reflection of you whenever you look into the mirror..
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 08, 2018
kushme:

All of us waka abeg and to waka na normal thing.. You to dey brag.. As for the offensive words.. You started it..
started what exactly by being honest on a thread to the point where you started attacking me based on a photo

I hear you o you insulted broke girls I said your mama

Your the type that will fire bullet and say na me cause am you say I too the brag you have already sized me up by one photograph na dry pussy etc I always say if you can’t show your children what you type please don’t ever send it to other people there are crazy people in this world o Thank God I’m different no be me you dey talk about you may see me daily but unless I reveal myself to you ...na speculation
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by fancy4eve(f): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
Some tyms we re not been matured in wat Eva we re doing. wen she proposed bringing her frwnds, u would hv told her ur current state, if she refuses nd brought dem along, just open up 2 her, make her understand dat u aren't bouyant enough 2 avoid embarrassment .

don,t see reasons y two adult can not reason 2gether. Mayb bcus u go dey form posh now.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 08, 2018
1000 likes, Poco I think I am pregnant for you, too much sense will not kill you. You are slowing down here.
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by mikejj(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2018
fancy4eve:
Some tyms we re not been matured in wat Eva we re doing. wen she proposed bringing her frwnds, u would hv told her ur current state, if she refuses nd brought dem along, just open up 2 her, make her understand dat u aren't bouyant enough 2 avoid embarrassment .

don,t see reasons y two adult can not reason 2gether. Mayb bcus u go dey form posh now.
true talk but not all girls will want to understand,,, they think every guy is like davido
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by erico2k2(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
a gentleman just never invites you without first guaging his wallet bro there’s nothing wrong with going Dutch but you do have to state it before even if it means plans may change and you end up going to a less expensive restaurant at least everyone will be on fair terms

I’ll give you an example I was invited once to an outing we were required to pay our way in I didn’t know that from the onset but just knowing who invited me I figured I declined to go didn’t have much on me though I wanted to be there I knew it won’t be possible that week sure enough everyone was paying their way but I was invited and that wasn’t stated now I could have assumed and gone but you just know sometimes and adjust yourself based on your current status

Everyone shouting broke we all start somewhere when the money is clean the journey is sweet
can I ask u a personal question, will you go on a date without your own money like this?

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 12:17am On May 09, 2018
erico2k2:

can I ask u a personal question, will you go on a date without your own money like this?
if na confirm guy wey ask me out I don’t have to worry about my money is what I’m saying it’s just something that’s been done for ages
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:31am On May 09, 2018
ponti93:
so because the guy asked d gal to order anytin... D gal will now be displaying her lack of home training... Its like goin to a serve yourself party and deciding to eat every dish on the table
Noted, next!!!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:39am On May 09, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Close mouth joor. Most of these generation girls lack principles and home training. A principled lady won’t behave that way on a first date no matter how rich the guy is. She can start that madness from maybe the second dates n all.
Home training......... bla bla bla. Yoruba people will say "obinrin ti a ba fi ijo fe, iran lo ma wo lo", meaning, if you marry a dancehall lady, she will only be interested in spectacle all her life. A well trained man will know where to get a responsible lady, yet, they keep looking for trouble and keep complaining thereafter. My point is, they're both birds of the same feather. BTW, you just asked a lady to shut up, I wonder if you yourself have the home training you expect ladies to have.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:44am On May 09, 2018
laliga01:

That's why we are higher animals. Use your brain if given that privilege. Don't auto turn yourself to borehole driller cos you were given a blank cheque to make an order.
I observed you just wanted to mark attendance of comment. You're noted, next!!!!!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:47am On May 09, 2018
GodblessNig247:

I guess u lack the ability to comprehend what the op has written or u have just taken it upon urself to support foolishness and stupidity.
I was just asking you to see beyond your nose, too bad, you couldn't.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:49am On May 09, 2018
Tomoyayi:

So that gives Her the right to order anyhow abi. She chop half bag of rice alone.

It's their first date, so you expect Him to tell Her to be reasonable with the order .
When is He suppose to tell Her He has a budget for the date, before the date or when She's about to order?
If and when He does that, there is a 90% probability She will go on social media and start shouting and ranting that Men are scum and broke.
Re-read the first sentence of the same comment you quoted.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:51am On May 09, 2018
johnime:
saintmary, u are a bloody liar. U rem., the last date we went on, who paid?!
I don't date ignorant boys.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 2:53am On May 09, 2018
brightalo17:
Order reasonably and responsibly ...... Even alcohol advert advises us to drink responsibly despite there adverts for us to patronize them. ladies should use there brain small na.
The world will be a better place if more people (both male and female) use their brains
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:04am On May 09, 2018
sexdoll:

It's very obvious.

For most girls, sense only comes with age... and experience.

Childish girls like that one that calls herself saintmary will only be talking rubbish simply because she is still a novice.
Novice indeed. Let me educate you, once you teach your brain to think with only one side for a long time, it automatically processes thoughts with only that side. I was only asking you and everyone else to start exercising both sides of your brains so your mind will be healthier, I understand it's not easy since you're so experienced in using only one side of your brain to process thoughts. But still try, ok. NO OFFENSE INTENDED.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:07am On May 09, 2018
fr3do:

They tell you say make you order wetin you want, you sef go still use sense do something
It just occurred to me that a lot of people might not know the meaning of the word "glutton", so I'll explain it. A glutton is someone who can't control himself or herself when it comes to food. So, you will do well to go back and read the same comment you quoted.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:09am On May 09, 2018
harmbhrosz:
what kind of stupidd analogy is this.....which responsible man will complain of using his hard earned money to bring his own baby into the world?

And you're there shouting sense fall on guys, it's obvious you need the sense more.

Be a responsible lady if guys that eat more than girls could eat a meal of less than 4k and be satisfied why should the lady eat a meal of 11k+ in the same restaurant.

You were invited on a date and not a lunch, a date where two adults are suppose to have time to talk and not a good competition

It was just a date, the were not even dating yet, so what will now happen when they start dating or even get married as she will have access to his financials, I guess she'll eat the family dry.

You girls should stop selling yourself cheap, regardless of if the guy can afford it or not you should at least place some dignity on yourself.
You didn't follow the thread, you just jumped to comment.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:10am On May 09, 2018
hollah123:
why not order moderately, will she die if she order below 5k? am sure if she's taking herself out, she won't spend one quarter of that. so y eat on a date like its your last supper
Pack mentality, I understand.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:13am On May 09, 2018
Dami12345:

Really, honestly really, are you even being honest about this statement, will you tell your guy about your true body count, about the NYSE orgies, the 3somes and other things you tried, how about telling him how your parents are responsible for just 10% of your upkeep.

Besides, even your complexion is a lie, or are your lips really that color? Not to overemphasise the point but I can bet half my life that you are one big walking lie.
Obviously, you just described someone else. I understand if you are confused. Someone who can gamble away half his life, Now I see why Buhari won.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 3:15am On May 09, 2018
fancy4eve:

The guy didn't say she came with her friends.

Read well before you comment.... having comprehension issues is really bad.

All these ladies with fishbrains though.. smh undecided

#No hard feelings
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:15am On May 09, 2018
Angelawhite:

... anything you want
It's only common sense that will refrain a girl from ordering the whole restaurant cause she was told to order anything she wants.
But most girls don't have common sense. My dear, If you were my crush and you behave like that, the crushing ends that second.

How'd it potray a guy that tells a lady not to over order? Is it not same girl that will term him broke?
You just got 3 likes, congratulations. Next!!!!!
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:17am On May 09, 2018
donephi:
because they said you should order anything. You now discard your manners just for first date. Myopic ladies
Re-read the first sentence of the same comment you quoted.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by harmbhrosz(m): 3:19am On May 09, 2018
Saintmary:

You didn't follow the thread, you just jumped to comment.
ofcoz I did and I had no intention of commenting until I saw your comparison of two strangers that took themselves on a date to the love of a father to his unborn child.

Maybe you didn't think it through before you used the father - child example tho

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:19am On May 09, 2018
openmine:

She exposed her gullibility by asking for what she can't pay for.....
Since its not her money and she is going for a date doesn't mean she should see such date with a guy as a poverty alleviation scheme...
Simplicity and first impression matters....
I know of a colleague of mine who was told by his gf that they don't always need to got to an eatery every time...that she can use some of the money and prepare a lovely meal for both of them!
Good point you have there. First non-insultive quote so far. I applaud your self control.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:21am On May 09, 2018
Humility017:

that your correlation relating date with money spending for guys leaves me baffled.
it is so unfortubate that here in Nigeria...some ladies see relationship as a paid job...an avenue to get money from guys same way some guys see it as an avenue to get sex....

Nigeria ladies really need a reorientation..I still can't understand..what's happening in today's world...you meet a lady today few days after just barely a week...she has start ask you for money....it makes no sense.
You are generalising. It won't help you drive home your point.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Saintmary(f): 3:22am On May 09, 2018
Humility017:

that your correlation relating date with money spending for guys leaves me baffled.
it is so unfortubate that here in Nigeria...some ladies see relationship as a paid job...an avenue to get money from guys same way some guys see it as an avenue to get sex....

Nigeria ladies really need a reorientation..I still can't understand..what's happening in today's world...you meet a lady today few days after just barely a week...she has start ask you for money....it makes no sense.
You have a good point, but don't generalise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How Did He Know She Cheated? / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.