Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse (30951 Views)

Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by adisabarber(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2018
macbede:
Ban or no ban, 30,00 bottles of that substance will be consumed daily in the north.

Who's deceiving who?

grin grin

3 million bottles

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by rusher14: 8:12am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:

Is this guy not deluded?

So codeine the world's best cough therapy is now the cause of lose of sanity and health?

So if people get addicted to penicillin, will you banned the companies producing them for legitimate syphilis patients?
People are addicted to gum Will you close down gum production companies?

Nature abhors a vacuum in this Nigeria? You think the pharmaceutical industry is baba ijebu?

Please tell me those that have replaced the defunct textile industries of the 70s and 80s.

You and your govt are not serious.

In the UK codeine syrup is only available on prescription.
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by IbnIbrahim: 8:12am On May 08, 2018
I have been waiting for this.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by new2012: 8:12am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:

Is this guy not deluded?

So codeine the world's best cough therapy is now the cause of lose of sanity and health?

So if people get addicted to penicillin, will you banned the companies producing them for legitimate syphilis patients?
People are addicted to gum Will you close down gum production companies?

Nature abhors a vacuum in this Nigeria? You think the pharmaceutical industry is baba ijebu?

Please tell me those that have replaced the defunct textile industries of the 70s and 80s.

You and your govt are not serious.

Just take it easy with him, he needs a hug not argument, its not easy to be that pained.

I think supporting the current government in power does a lot to people's mental abilities..

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by CSTR1003: 8:19am On May 08, 2018
new2012:

Just take it easy with him, he needs a hug not argument, its not easy to be that pained.

I think supporting the current government in power does a lot to people's mental abilities..

It is just sad. And many people would believe he is objective.

This govt just keep dragging Nigeria backwards. This is not a fake drug company.

This is emzor we are talking about here. Years and years of consistent drug manufacturing at the highest standards available in Nigeria.

I am not in support of illegal practices in that company.

But there are ways a smart govt goes about it.

They can enforce a change of leadership just like Amcon does after arresting the culprits if found culpable.

Shut down the codeine production wing too.

But shutting the whole company for God knows how long is just wrong.

4 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by gabrielniy(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2018
carpmam:
I don't know y they are ganging up against emzor,they nafdac gave them the license to produce codeine,they gave them the specific quantity to be produced daily,why are they now sealing the company, have it been established that they produce more of the drug,or is it just because the owner of the company is from the east,or maybe because she is a woman

Emzor was closed because they are not cooperating with ongoing investigation. You don't have to spew ignorance all over by attributing the closure to tribal reasoning. You can do better than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by bekpo(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:

My take on the subject is that you are not a credible commentator.

Your views are always skewed on the side of the FG because of the buhari/osibanjo factor.

The company will reopen at some point. So what is the time frame? In the mean time revenues are being lost, legitimate products for other sick people are being restricted.

If emzor goes under due to lose of revenues, can buhari create an alternative even if he spends 20 years in power?

Must u read political connotations to it? So, human life does not matter any longer? What's d essence of Govt if they can not take a decisive steps to address the menace?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by CSTR1003: 8:25am On May 08, 2018
bekpo:

Must u read political connotations to it? So, human life does not matter any longer? What's d essence of Govt if they can not take a decisive steps to address the menace?
I have seen him support the FG in far worse scenarios.

Why should I believe he is objective now.?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by bekpo(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2018
new2012:

If you're an investigative journalist you can actually get anyone in Nigeria including the NaFDAC. Yes I listened to myself, you should try it sometimes, appraise your reasoning before pouring it out.

Caught doing a legitimate thing?
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by bekpo(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:

I have seen him support the FG in far worse scenarios.

Why should I believe he is objective now.?

We should always think and reason objectively and not subjectively.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by Spidermon: 8:30am On May 08, 2018
Let us encourage BBC to do more documentaries on the issues affecting Nigeria that successive govts have refused to tackle

....especially since the Nigerian govt only reacts to foreign media coverage. (Cosmetic govt)
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by osusuallstars: 8:31am On May 08, 2018
Mumu govt. Where they given time to sell of all the stock they had likely to the East where youths there are educated and can not abuse the codeine? After all they produce legit drugs licensed by authorities.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by claremont(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2018
rusher14:
Emzor and the likes cannot claim they didn't realise a disproportionate hike in demand of a product that is strictly a medicine one that could be abused.

When you start churning out medicines like you would beverages it means you are encouraging abuse.

A massive fine should be imposed on these pharmaceutical companies who participated in encouraging abuse of this product well against the ethics of the profession.

I see Nigerians above me once again supporting evil because that is their latest fad.

Nigeria would never be that country you desire it to be as long as your immediate reaction is cynicism and hate.

You made some good points. However, I would also like to add that the reason companies like Emzor are able to act with such indifference to patient safety is simply because our medicines regulatory agencies bark more than they bite. NAFDAC lost its bite since Dora Akunyuli left, many of these pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria heaved a sigh of relief when she was replaced in NAFDAC, and they celebrated her death as well. The only reason NAFDAC has acted in this instance is simply due to the outcry generated after the news report by the BBC, and I strongly believe NAFDAC knew what was happening prior to the BBC report.

Therefore, I would argue that greater blame rests with NAFDAC, not Emzor et al. If NAFDAC claims not to know that there is an opioid abuse epidemic in Nigeria, it means they are incompetent in their primary role of medicines regulation. If they claim to know about this epidemic but choose to ignore it until it's brought to light by a foreign media, then they are equally complicit.

The DG of NAFDAC should tender his resignation. Drug abuse in Nigeria has killed more people than Boko Haram.
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by mapet: 8:34am On May 08, 2018
See my reactions in blue

new2012:

rusher14: :
Emzor and the likes cannot claim they didn't realise a disproportionate hike in demand of a product that is strictly a medicine one that could be abused.

When you start churning out medicines like you would beverages it means you are encouraging abuse.

A massive fine should be imposed on these pharmaceutical companies who participated in encouraging abuse of this product well against the ethics of the profession.

I see Nigerians above me once again supporting evil because that is their latest fad.

Nigeria would never be that country you desire it to be as long as your immediate reaction is cynicism and hate.

How did they encourage abuse? The NAFDAC that didn't do their job, Who should fine them?

You mean a pharmaceutical company that produces a drug whose one of the chemical components is deemed dangerous at high levels......now sees a ridiculous, abnormal and boisterous demand in that same drug and kept producing it? Did you understand the gravity or the context of the dangerous sales agent of Emzor (who himself should be in jail by now). He seemly was not selling to "Chemists" or "Pharmacies" but to "drug-dealers" who are making a kill selling to these youths. So you process that Emzor should keep producing something injurious to the people and absolve themselves from responsibilities, why? because NAFDAC is supposed to clean-up the messsey create?

Emzor and others produced legitimate drugs and sell. [b]It's not their headache that its abused, its the ministry of health that should figure that out.. [/b]Not sure they have a functional minister though, had this been d Ebola era, maybe-just maybe Nigeria may have been decongested (pun intended). They are supposed to churn out medicine even much more than beverages so people get treated properly and with the right drugs. Don't be overly sentimental.

I don't know if it is immaturity speaking here or "unwilful" ignorance. Who told you it is not their headache that drugs are abused in this context? I suggest you familiarise yourself with ethic issues, litigations and academic work on the social responsibilities of pharmaceutical companies before making this bland and "blunderous" submission. In fact one of the issues the world is concerned about with pharmaceutical companies is "Corporate Greed". Consuming codine at specific levels are are safe, but beyond that level are unsafe. How come the leadership of Emzor did not observe an irregular pattern in the demand/production of codine? The Ministry of Health, to me, is only liable for not bringing the hammer sooner. Did you read the reason for shutting down their factories at all?
The DG of NAFDAC, Prof Mojisola Adeyeye announced the development in a statement.

“Due to insufficient evidence gathered and apparent resistance to provide needed documents during our inspection on May 2, 2018 at the respective companies in Ilorin and Lagos, respectively, it has become necessary to shut down all product lines of the three companies – Peace Standard Pharmaceutical Limited. Plots 3 & 8, Adewole Industrial Estate, Lubcon Avenue, Ilorin, Kwara State; Bioraj Pharmaceutical Limited. No 405 Kaima Road, Ilorin, Kwara State and Emzor Pharmaceuticals Ind. Ltd., Ajao Estate, Lagos.

Are you telling me that these companies cannot provide sufficient evidence to regulators? Is it that they are not even keeping records of the manufactured volumes and stocks' movement?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by KevinDein: 8:34am On May 08, 2018
The menace of drug abuse must be stopped by any means possible. You igbos can whine, moan, play the victim card, come up with conspiracy theories, do what what ever you want, no one cares.

One ethnic group always at the forefront of tacitly supporting evil, from corruption, crime to drug abuse now.

Mtchheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by new2012: 8:36am On May 08, 2018
bekpo:

Caught doing a legitimate thing?

??
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by ebby9z(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2018
What a terrible government we have. So if BBC had not released that documentary, they would have kept silent on the issue.
It is NAFDAC office that should be shut down. They aren't doing their jobs at all. The whole society is rife with adulterated products. You always have to pray that whatever you're buying is original. What is NAFDAC doing about about? Go to fast food joints and eateries. Their food are produced under unsanitary environments, what is NAFDAC doing about it?
Many Sachet water contain dirts. Yet, they have NAFDAC approval.
Even beverage manufacturers are now very careless with their products, because nobody is complaining.
Now, they are sealing up a company just because they want to impress. Who are they deceiving exactly?

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by new2012: 8:36am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=mapet post=67375156][/quote]

The regulators don't check? Waiting for the press to give them the temperature of the populace around drugs?
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by mapet: 8:42am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:
What about the other useful drugs Emzor produces? What will happen to them?

So let me even assume that Emzor was somehow guilty which they are not.

So this govt will permanently shut down Nigeria's biggest pharmaceutical company.?

Absolutely Yes, if the so-called Nigeria's biggest pharmaceutical company cannot live to their ethos, ethics and value for human lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by voltred(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2018
Trending01:
Nigeria’s drugs and narcotics control agency, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Monday sealed off three major pharmaceutical companies – Emzor Pharmaceuticals Ind. Ltd., Peace Standard Pharmaceutical Limited and Bioraj Pharmaceutical Limited following their ties to the codeine abuse and epidemic presently ravaging youths mostly in northern Nigeria.

The DG of NAFDAC, Prof Mojisola Adeyeye announced the development in a statement.

“Due to insufficient evidence gathered and apparent resistance to provide needed documents during our inspection on May 2, 2018 at the respective companies in Ilorin and Lagos, respectively, it has become necessary to shut down all product lines of the three companies – Peace Standard Pharmaceutical Limited. Plots 3 & 8, Adewole Industrial Estate, Lubcon Avenue, Ilorin, Kwara State; Bioraj Pharmaceutical Limited. No 405 Kaima Road, Ilorin, Kwara State and Emzor Pharmaceuticals Ind. Ltd., Ajao Estate, Lagos.

“This is to allow for a full and comprehensive investigation. The three companies therefore remain closed. The reopening of the manufacturing companies will depend on the level of cooperation that is shown during the comprehensive investigation,” the statement said.

A recent BBC documentary brought the codeine addiction to limelight with Nigeria’s first lady, Aisha Buhari and the leadership of the National Assembly warning that government must do more to curb the abuse of cough syrup, which contains codeine.

In response to the call, THEWILL recalls that the Ministry of Health banned the production and importation of cough syrup with codeine in the country.

Monday’s statement further said: “The Director General constituted a Task Force to be made up of NAFDAC Directors- Registration and Regulatory Affairs; Narcotics and Controlled Substances; and Drug Evaluation and Research.

“Members of PMG-MAN in the Committee included the Executive Secretary of PMG-MAN, Fidson Healthcare; May & Baker PLC; and Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries. It was stated that on May 2-3, 2018 “A team of nine NAFDAC officers (2 from Drug and Evaluation Research – DER and 7 from Investigation & Enforcement – I&E) and ten mobile police officers were sent to Ilorin, Kwara State on May 2 2018 to carry out investigational inspection at the companies of the two different pharmaceutical companies that are licensed to manufacture codeine-containing syrup, and which were implicated in the BBC documentary.

“The same investigational inspection by a different NAFDAC team took place on the same day and time as the Ilorin companies at the manufacturing facility of Emzor Pharmaceuticals Ind. Ltd., Ajao Estate, Lagos.

“The focus of the assignment was to access and monitor from records the utilization, sales and effective distribution of the codeine containing cough syrups to the end users.

“Meanwhile, meeting of the stakeholders mentioned above is being planned while the shut down and full investigation.

READ MORE HERE: http://witnessngr.com/nafdac-seals-off-emzor-pharmaceuticals-others-over-codeine-abuse/

I actually differ with the BBC documentary and believe that documentary was staged.... Couldnt have been codeine that landed all those guys in rehab or make them behave like that. There is a higher strain drug. But then NAFDAC is focusing on the wrong shii. CODEINE or not guys go still dey on a diet level and guys go still high land for rehab..... Let the country focus on what matters.
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by CSTR1003: 8:46am On May 08, 2018
mapet:

Absolutely Yes, if the so-called Nigeria's biggest pharmaceutical company cannot live to their ethos, ethics and value for human lives.
okay.
You try. Very ingenious.
They should make you president.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by mapet: 8:47am On May 08, 2018
new2012:

toluxa1: :
Very good! The company is well aware of the massive abuse. 3 Million bottles daily and I'm sure their products are a decent percentage of that number.

We need statistics to be sure of that, you know.. Since its not only Emzor that manufacture those stuffs

You need statistics? Bros why are you just displaying ignorance-on-steroids? Is it any brainer? The more reason why Emzor should provide the documentation (their internal records) that NAFDAC requested for.
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by mapet: 8:48am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:

Emzor must be wound down?

Are you listening to yourself?

So who will absorb the workforce thrown into the labour market?

Who will replace Emzor in Nigeria's pharmaceutical industry? In terms of research, products, and local manufacturing.

And most importantly, Will your useless govt go after the much bigger British pharmaceutical companies importing codeine into the country.

Bomb dey All of una head

Unfortunately, I cannot explain something simple to you beyond this. If it is less important to protect human lives to you.......then pls excuse me
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by Bishopsgate(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2018
rusher14:

I totally disagree with you.

This action by Nafdac has nothing to do with patriotism or the desire for a better Nigeria.

It's just a punitive knee jerk reaction to an embarrassing documentary which exposed their incompetence at carrying out the job that we, the citizens of this country had been paying them to do.

The drug in question was not classified as a drug which could not be sold off the shelf neither was it designated as a controlled substance, not by Nigerian Law or by Nafdac themselves. The companies in question were thus not required to control it's sale modalities. Meanwhile I would like to remind you that the companies illegally shut by nafdac are not retailers as they do not sell directly to consumers so how are they party to wrong consumption or abuse by consumers?

The only company that could have an over stretched sense of culpability is emzor and I stress it that to accord culpability to emzor due to the actions of one staff is a gross over stretch of conjecture!

These companies are manufacturers and not pharmacies.

NAFDAC failed in its responsibility and is only Trying to save face. Are they saying they were not aware of the codeine epidemic in the north for over 10 years? Is it not their responsibility to "control" drug consumption, production and administration to protect the consumers. Where was Nafdac all this while?

Instead of looking into their modus operandi to fine tune it to prevent easy access to the drugs through the retail end of the spectrum they are here heaping and throwing blames around.

If these companies are culpable then NAFDAC is just as culpable!

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by CSTR1003: 8:53am On May 08, 2018
mapet:

Unfortunately, I cannot explain something simple to you beyond this. If it is less important to protect human lives to you.......then pls excuse me
And what of the human lives that would be at risk if Emzor paracetamol for example is no longer in supply after emzor is shut down.

Can everybody afford may and Baker imported paracetamol that will now get very expensive?

Why are Africans afflicted with narrow outlook?

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by CSTR1003: 8:55am On May 08, 2018
Bishopsgate:

This action by Nafdac has nothing to do with patriotism or the desire for a better Nigeria.

It's just a punitive knee jerk reaction to an embarrassing documentary which exposed their incompetence at carrying out the job that we, the citizens of this country had been paying them to do.

The drug in question was not classified as a drug which could not be sold off the shelf neither was it designated as a controlled substance, not by Nigerian Law or by Nafdac themselves. The companies in question were thus not required to control it's sale modalities. Meanwhile I would like to remind you that the companies illegally shut by nafdac are not retailers as they do not sell directly to consumers so how are they party to wrong consumption or abuse by consumers?

The only company that could have an over stretched sense of culpability is emzor and I stress it that to accord culpability to emzor due to the actions of one staff is a gross over stretch of conjecture!

NAFDAC failed in its responsibility and is only Trying to save face. Are they saying they were not aware of the codeine epidemic in the north for over 10 years? Is it not their responsibility to "control" drug consumption, production and administration to protect the consumers. Where was Nafdac all this while?

Instead of looking into their modus operandi to fine tune it to prevent easy access to the drugs through the retail end of the spectrum they are here heaping and throwing blames around.

Finally someone with brain cells.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by rusher14: 8:56am On May 08, 2018
Bishopsgate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9QfEA1yfg

Watch from 10:00 if you want to get to the meat.
Codeine is prescription only.
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by KevinDein: 8:56am On May 08, 2018
CSTR1003:

okay.
You try. Very ingenious.
They should make you president.
Keep moaning all over the thread. Some of us can see through you. The only reason why you are taking this stance is because your brothers are the beneficiaries of the menace.

The government should do everything within its power to at least reduce the incidences of drug abuse. You and your brothers can keep bleating like goats no one cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by Baroba(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2018
rusher14:

In the UK codeine syrup is only available on prescription.

True, so is morphine, pregabalin, diezapam antibiotics e.t.c.. Apart from painkillers like paracetamol, basic cough syrups, antacids and a few plant based laxatives such as senna, most drugs in UK arr prescription based, but it still doesn't stop controlled drugs getting to the streets, it's the job of law enforcement to arrest those who sell and distribute it.

No pharmaceutical company has ever been shut down for
Drugs been abused in UK, it's a typical Nigerian sledgehammer approach to issues they do not have the brains or dedication to manage.. A case of a rogue employee selling to the black market is not enough to shut down a buisness..

The pharmacy companies shut are not the only ones producing codeine, will they equally ban GSK if the find there smuggled products on Nigerian streets?..

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by rusher14: 9:04am On May 08, 2018
Baroba:

True, so is morphine, pregabalin, diezapam antibiotics e.t.c.. Apart from painkillers like paracetamol, basic cough syrups, antacids and a few plant based laxatives such as senna, most drugs in UK arr prescription based, but it still doesn't stop controlled drugs getting to the streets, it's the job of law enforcement to arrest those who sell and distribute it.

No pharmaceutical company has ever been shut down for
Drugs been abused in UK, it's a typical Nigerian sledgehammer approach to issues they do not have the brains or dedication to manage.. A case of a rogue employee selling to the black market is not enough to shut down a buisness..

The pharmacy companies shut are not the only ones producing codeine, will they equally ban GSK if the find there smuggled products on Nigerian streets?..

Community pharmacists are always in panic when there is a discrepancy in controlled drugs and for good reason.

Community pharmacists must report such shortages and often time the police and the pharmaceutical council carry put an investigation.

If they are found culpable they would not only lose their licence they would face a criminal charge.
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by Sunnynwa: 9:05am On May 08, 2018
rusher14:
Emzor and the likes cannot claim they didn't realise a disproportionate hike in demand of a product that is strictly a m

edicine one that could be abused.

Did you provide them with a data on a disproportionate rise in cough and ailments needing codeine among other data?
Re: NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse by Dirkcoyt: 9:09am On May 08, 2018
rusher14:

Emzor should immediately institute a case against NAFDAC for loss of earnings using your argument.
grin

When i read that mumu comment trust me e be like say make i knack hin head for wall. grin

like and he think that kind thing and brain no pain am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) / Lady Accuses Hospitals Of Turning C-section To A Profit Making Venture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.