Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,443 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

“ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada (1066 Views)

For The Past 2 Yrs They Have Been Dragging Me, I’m Here Doing Better - Yul(vid) / Trending- Actor Zubby Michael Got The Insults Of His Life Today From Fans / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by itspzpics(m): 5:24am On May 08, 2018
“ Sango’s Assistant” The insults gets to me, I’m a human just like you- Ifunnada cries out.

Bbn star Ifunnada cries out after being bashed by some of her followers for her outfit at 12ths Headies award. See what she wrote below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/sangos-assistant-the-insults-gets-to-me-im-a-human-just-like-you-ifunnada-cries-out/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by itspzpics(m): 5:25am On May 08, 2018
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by pyyxxaro: 5:25am On May 08, 2018
embarassed The insult pain her shaaa embarassed

Naija Twitter community de insult shaa , how una go call fine slay like this *Sango's assistant sad*

Very soon FG go ban Twitter like Codeine cry
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by DuruCrusher(m): 5:28am On May 08, 2018
Kpele jare.... Although they were just being honest

1 Like

Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by Olalan(m): 5:32am On May 08, 2018
Sorry that's part of the sacrifice that come with wanting to trend

1 Like

Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by Evablizin(f): 5:32am On May 08, 2018
Nawa oh.

"Sango's assistance",handwork of lazy Nigerian youth on twitter.
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:34am On May 08, 2018
Sango Assistant grin grin grin

Why are some people so wicked?
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by Fronesis: 6:01am On May 08, 2018
Welcome to stardom. You better quit if you cant hold on any longer. But i thought someone like you should know that when you're out there people will say their opinions about you. You should develop a thick skin before you get high BP. Criticism is the cross that comes with stardom and greatness. Start learning. You cant stop people cos there are alot of people with lack of home training and character in the society.
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by ckmayoca: 6:49am On May 08, 2018
correct babe handled this maturely..... say your mind and free em. if na other person na to start exchanging insults on social media.
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by Gistformant: 7:02am On May 08, 2018
angry
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by oyoyoyo: 7:27am On May 08, 2018
but the outfit though...
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by DIKEnaWAR: 8:10am On May 08, 2018
Waiting for the post where she will apologise to CBQ and the rest of Nigerians and declare that she is just a thirsty b1tch suffering from serious long throat and lack of brain.
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by Elnino4ladies: 8:26am On May 08, 2018
Biitch go and sit down and be humble
Re: “ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada by itspzpics(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Australian Rapper Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram-photos / Fans Drag Wizkid Over His Comment On Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo / Bbn: Alex Finally React To Cee-c And Leo’s New Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.