Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House (33790 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo / APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Orders Arrest Of APC Officials / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by BeijinDossier: 8:47am On May 08, 2018
Hahahaha

This one na KOLO governor cheesy

Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by chibaby12: 8:49am On May 08, 2018
May God help us ooo
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by princeade86(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2018
he want to turn himself to godfather immediately he leave d post just like tinubu, saraki and oshiomole. say no to godfather.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by SoNature(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2018
sweerychick:
you shut it already because it's pips like you that support impunity, familiocracy, and mediocrity. Imagine a governor trying to impose his son in law as a guber candidate against the wish of his party and yet mofos like you are supporting this all in the name of his useless free education! In fact Imo state and Nigeria would be a better place if people like you are banished

Madam, keep quiet, will you?

You may condemn Rochas' actions, but your tagging free education "useless" shows you are abnormal.

If Nigerian government had not subsidized university education, similar to what's obtained in Imo State today, many parents wouldn't have been able to send their children to high institutions.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by maestroferddi: 8:52am On May 08, 2018
6pax:
PDP hoodlums trying so hard to subvert the devine plans of God for Imolite

Putting divine and APC together in one sentence is a grievous blasphemy...
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Harfisco(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin Nothing Gives me so much joy to see APC in Imo State going into political Oblivion grin

Senator Samuel Anyanwu the Road don dey clear oh...

Senator Samuel Anyanwu (Sam Daddy) For Governor Imo State 2019.No Political Opponent Can Stop An Idea Whose Time Has Come........

Sam Daddy We Know.

Owerri Zone We Know

God Bless PDP

next oweri state Gofermor
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by kingsman66(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2018
I know owelle must be put to shame
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by sixtusn: 9:01am On May 08, 2018
I don't know how IMO State landed themselves here. See Rochas disgracing himself as if IMO is his inheritance. God will deal with him more. He does not pay Salaries, does not pay pensioners, no Youth Empowerment program rather be wants d Youths to empower him by taxing them 3k, never did any developmental jobs in IMO state yet gave BBnaija winner and runner ups 2m each from tax payers money. Chaii God prepare good Apple for these people to eat oo.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by nkemdi89(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2018
When he was ranting and saying he will retire other politicians, lions like ararume were watching, he can't even sleep again, no more noise. Who say man no dey? Man dey!

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Xano(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2018
cheesy

Comic relief.

A Governor who treated Imolites with little respect. He also owes salary of state workers, as well as slashed their entitlements.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Nobody: 9:18am On May 08, 2018
Why is he so desperate for the materials. Is he an INEC official ?
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Xano(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2018
6pax:

We need more pips like him in this country. Pips that supports free education from primary to university level, pips that supports the poor and the downtrodden, pips that provide infrastructural development in all sectors of the economy

Wow!
very insensitive post.
Tell state civil servants who had their entitlements slashed, while owing them their months' salaries and pensions.
After working for a month, their salaries are not paid in full. Fathers, Mothers with children, tell them so.
Add insult to injury, he taxes youths #3000 per month.
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by karounwi5050: 9:28am On May 08, 2018
APC with all funny funny ideals
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Ikegagwuha: 9:36am On May 08, 2018
Okorocha is a looser already. Him and his supporters are ignorant of the fact that their game is up
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by maldino: 9:41am On May 08, 2018
oteneaaron:
Just look at their stomachs.. angry
Lol..u just said my mind
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by sweerychick(f): 9:54am On May 08, 2018
SoNature:

Madam, keep quiet, will you?

You may condemn Rochas' actions, but your tagging free education "useless" shows you are abnormal.

If Nigerian government had not subsidized university education, similar to what's obtained in Imo State today, many parents wouldn't have been able to send their children to high institutions.
oh I see! You think we are daft abi? U think we don't know about universal basic education that made it free from primary to secondary education abi? And wait oo if Mr rochas okorocha made education so free why aren't any of his kids or family members schooling in owerri! If what he's giving is quality education Oga sir not many of us are as daft and stupid as rochas supporters OK! I don't know for you though but if you choose to believe these useless politicians and thier lies then you need serious help. Cheers
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by SoNature(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2018
sweerychick:
oh I see! You think we are daft abi? U think we don't know about universal basic education that made it free from primary to secondary education abi? And wait oo if Mr rochas okorocha made education so free why aren't any of his kids or family members schooling in owerri! If what he's giving is quality education Oga sir not many of us are as daft and stupid as rochas supporters OK! I don't know for you though but if you choose to believe these useless politicians and thier lies then you need serious help. Cheers

You have no argument, really. It's not everyone that defends a cause defends Rochas.

I'm from Imo, and you are probably not. So, I am more informed than you are about the happenings in my state. Yes, I know many people who are beneficiaries of subsidized university education in Imo, including my kid brother.

Mind you, I never mentioned primary and secondary schools in my comment.

Again, you have no argument, really. Subsidized education isn't useless. Yes, many parents cannot afford to pay over 150k in tuition fees to keep their children in schools.

My point is that Rochas may be a terrible governor (I couldn't agree more), but many people have benefited from his policy on subsidized university education in Imo.

Imo State University is the most sough-after state university today in Nigeria, keeping my Imo miles ahead of other states in university education - thanks to the policy.

If you want to criticize, do that intelligently

I've made my point crystal clear, so I won't reply you again.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/232693-jamb-reveals-most-sought-after-nigerian-universities.html
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2018
6pax:

How much is ur online salary?
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Soso990240(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2018
6pax:

Shut it already, pips like you that supports illegality is the problem we have in this country
What is the illegality there? he wanted to impose his loyalists on us at the ward level, bt we refused. His Son-inlaw will neva be my Governor.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by ufuosman(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2018
See he flat head
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Habibatuley23: 11:08am On May 08, 2018
gunuvi:
I salute imo APC for reducing okoroawusa to a toddler looking for his missing toy though you will all loose in 2019.

When will you wish your own country well and way forward instead of supporting her fall apart please grow up.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Okoroawusa: 11:19am On May 08, 2018
Habibatuley23:

When will you wish your own country well and way forward instead of supporting her fall apart please grow up.
leave that one.Na for Nairaland im power end.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Abagworo(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2018
Nairaland has been a part of propaganda machinery against Okorocha. Tell me where he was seen searching for materials or any new photos other than the ones that have made 5 similar headlines in 3 days. The attempt to write fake result failed and those involved will be dealt with by the new CP deployed today. No amount of propaganda can change reality.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Habibatuley23: 11:34am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=67379631]
leave that one.Na for Nairaland im power end.[/quote

What do I care abi we know b4
Rubbish
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by BigIyanga: 11:44am On May 08, 2018
6pax:
STFU. May you and ur family be owed the way Rochas owes workers and pensioners... Say Amen??!
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by wingmanII: 12:08pm On May 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin Nothing Gives me so much joy to see APC in Imo State going into political Oblivion grin

Senator Samuel Anyanwu (Sam Daddy) For Governor Imo State 2019.No Political Opponent Can Stop An Idea Whose Time Has Come........

Sam Daddy We Know.

Owerri Zone We Know

God Bless PDP

My friend stop displaying this criminal. A well known 419ner.
Imo people cannot run from frying pan to fire. This your guy and Ihedioha should not be eligible for election in a decent society.
God will not let another criminal take over from that animal, Okorocha. We have suffered enough.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by wingmanII: 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
Abagworo:
Nairaland has been a part of propaganda machinery against Okorocha. Tell me where he was seen searching for materials or any new photos other than the ones that have made 5 similar headlines in 3 days. The attempt to write fake result failed and those involved will be dealt with by the new CP deployed today. No amount of propaganda can change reality.

You have to admit, your oga has been a monumental failure. Imo people defied all odds, stood against bullets to ensure this man became governor in 2011,removing the incumbent Ohakim. See the way he paid them back, destroying houses, owing salaries, snatching lands, building very substandard roads and bridges, nepotism, bringing the state to ridicule with his Statues and other frivolities. The hottest part of hell is reserved for you and your oga since you are hell bent on defending him.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Amos87(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=6pax post=67373573]PDP hoodlums trying so hard to subvert the devine plans of God for Imolite [/quote
Anu mpam shocked]
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by ndubueze92(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Sam Daddy We Know.

Owerri Zone We Know

God Bless PDP
Chairman please, put me inline in the PDP's political activities in Owerri.
Waiting for your reply.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by ndubueze92(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Sam Daddy We Know.

Owerri Zone We Know

God Bless PDP
Chairman please, put me inline in the PDP's political activities in Owerri.
Waiting for your reply.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Kfed4ril(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2018
6pax:

We need more pips like him in this country. Pips that supports free education from primary to university level, pips that supports the poor and the downtrodden, pips that provide infrastructural development in all sectors of the economy

Bros if you are not from Imo, never been to Imo or have done any kinda dealings (contract) with rochas pls shut up.
Re: Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House by Mpamaegbu: 4:48am On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Sam Daddy We Know.

Owerri Zone We Know

God Bless PDP

This one that is retired Pa Iwuanyanwu's stooge? Sam Daddy has nothing to offer Imolites apart from his bleaching creams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? / False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.