Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

I'm Going To Definitely Start Saving For Surgery – Actress Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Going To Definitely Start Saving For Surgery – Actress Moyo Lawal (583 Views)

“Why I Underwent Gastric Bypass Surgery” – Actress, Eniola Badmus Opens Up / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To Definitely Start Saving For Surgery – Actress Moyo Lawal by LifestyleTonite: 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
Actress Moyo Lawal has hinted on Instagram that she is likely going to have some surgery anytime soon. This is in reaction to a photo of reality tv star Kim Kardashian looking dashing in the outfit she wore to the just concluded 2018 MET Gala.

Stunned by her figure, Moyo Lawal wrote:

Just look at that body …. Omo men, am definitely going to start saving for surgery ….

This post from the curvy actress is coming just few months after the actress denied having butt implant. According to her, she is just naturally endowed. She however assured her fans that if she ever gets such done, they won’t be the last to know.

Moyo Lawal wrote:

''Its super confusing that people will accuse me of surgery , then try to bodyshame me all at the same time …… . like….some people will go ” how did Moyos lady bits get so big….. ……… The same set of people of people will still go, Moyo you know have added weight ….. Eeeem, are you serious Am sure ya all know ,it is just fat …. Fat in the right places ……. #Commissioneroffatandshort …… p.s Still 100% #Teamnatural …………………………………. P.s if I ever have surgery , haaaaa!!! You people will hear it Walahi , Oma loud gan!!! ….. #ML''.

https://www.wotzup.ng/saving-surgery-actress-moyo-lawal/

Re: I'm Going To Definitely Start Saving For Surgery – Actress Moyo Lawal by itspzpics(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2018
Pls Start nairalanders will join u

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Pays Super Eagles Surprise Visit (photos) / Eniola Badmus Cries Out, Says Celebrity Housemates Is A Scam / Ceec Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.