Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) (41626 Views)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Again they have tactically come to disarm TIV people ....When will Abba Kyari be sent to arrest the herdsmen carrying rifles all around the Benue Valley
You're smart my bro.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by jaafree: 4:58pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
give them back the arms and let them defend themselves against fulani invasion na
. When will you understand that those people are the same Fulani herdsmen you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Dpharisee: 4:59pm On May 08, 2018
This nothing but an orchestrated plan to prevent the Tivs from having the ability to defend themselves. How come they cant find Fulani militia seen on video dancing with church robes in Benue

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by wahles(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2018
They day 1 suspect go carry gun, load am and spray una dey come, 1da why dem go kip guns close to dem
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2018
wahles:
They day 1 suspect go carry gun, load am and spray una dey come, 1da why dem go kip guns close to dem
check closely the magazines of those rifle have been removed
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by gr8felix(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2018
Even at work,that lady journalist in the first picture still copy. Wonder how she graduated from school.
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by yazach: 5:14pm On May 08, 2018
Pennywise:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7081635_fbimg1525786717876_jpegb98cf0c28cbc529a967d502a4d40ed5b

You have to like this guy.

As a southern Christian who has watched the damage that entitled Northern muslims have done to this country I am almost ashamed to express my admiration of this guy Abba Kyari. I can only pray that he lives long to carry out the divine will of God in his life. Ribadu tried to do the same but the forces of evil and corruption overwhelmed him. Fortunately armed robbers and kidnappers have no real friends in high places, they are a threat to all which is why Kyari might succeed.

Meanwhile the other Abba Kyari kinsman to Buhari is busy shietting all over Aso rock with his biased appointments, trying to divide us and undermine the good work this police officer is doing

The people arrested all look like Christian gun runners I hope Abba Kyari would be just as enthusiastic in bringing in those supplying arms to the murderous herdsmen perpetrating ethnic cleansing all over the middle belt

When religious bigotry and tribalism combined in one person, the person is near to his/her grave because high PB will surely be the third party in the person's body
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by wahles(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2018
osuofia2:

check closely the magazines of those rifle have been removed
For their sake again, I hope the magazines are empty
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by joenor(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2018
Na wah oooo
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmm Aba iyato again this guy suppose to don become AIG he has done well in this couple of months . Inshort his juju(talisman) dey work Wella we need many juju gang with good church mind like u joh. Well don sir
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2018
Abba Kyari....My Future IGP. May d almighty God continue to bless and protect u sir
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2018
cheesy

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2018
Being groomed for IG's job.
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by jamace(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2018
Are the arrested culprits Fulani herdsmen? If no, I'm not impressed
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by elkristofa: 6:48pm On May 08, 2018
cry look at the way they pose and front..
Way to go Olopa �
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2018
comshots:
Why is it difficult for the army to apprehend Fulani herdsmen killers?Is it because they are buhari's brothers?
my Guy brothers ?
, That is from thé imagination of thé lazy idiotic pigs of biafra
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Printerscanner: 6:53pm On May 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Again they have tactically come to disarm TIV people ....When will Abba Kyari be sent to arrest the herdsmen carrying rifles all around the Benue Valley

This one is an unfortunate child. A lazy youth with no future ambition.
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Deemg(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2018
Are these people Fulanis?
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Mambox: 7:00pm On May 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Abba Kyari arrested about 17 that wrecked havoc on southern Kaduna towns. They've long been charged to court. Don't forget the dude is just one person.

I wished we had 10 of him at least. He was sent to the SFIU Ikoyi to rein his meteoric rise and rise but the presidency intervened to get him back on duty.

Our own Jack Bauer!
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2018
this man abba kyari will one day become the nation inspector general. he is such a very very good and intelligent police officer
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
Benue state disarmament programs
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by kmaster007: 8:49pm On May 08, 2018
are dey Fulani herdsmen
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by positivethought: 9:00pm On May 08, 2018
when will this kanuri so call super cop Abba kyari arrest n parade fulani killer herdsmen with their weapons for Nigerians to see?,it may sound surprising but I don't believe the account of kyari n his group, give the press a moment with those been paraded n I'm sure a different narrative would emerge,given what is happening in benue n the interest involved,i just find it too hard believe this as the truth n nothing but the truth.
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2018
Jirate:
Where Was Evans Getting His From?, Abba Kyari has Not Told Us or might be he is yet to Investigate. But nevertheless, Kudos to NPF for this. cool

Evans would be wondering why he wasn't branded Fulani Herdsman upon arrest. He would have been a free man long ago with some amnesty to boot. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by tellmemore15: 9:26pm On May 08, 2018
Nigerian police and lies eeh....
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 08, 2018
samysamy:
Nigeria Police Force today paraded many AK47 riffle dealers selling arms used in killing innocent citizens.They were arrested by IRT.Abba Kyari and  Force Public Relations Officer FPRO were at hand during the parading.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/police-parade-many-ak47-riffle-dealers.html?m=1

Believe this shiit @ ur own Peril.
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by holajeedayy: 10:44pm On May 08, 2018
This is rubbish he should go capture Fulani herdsmen that have kill thousand.... They should stop decieving us....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2018
May God Help Us Against All Forms of Crime And Terrorism In This Country.
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by 2016v2017: 8:36am On May 09, 2018
comshots:
Why is it difficult for the army to apprehend Fulani herdsmen killers?Is it because they are buhari's brothers?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Turantula(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2018
Nonsense, go and arrest the murderous herdsmen you are here arresting petty gun peddlers selling gun to willing poor citizen ready to protect their community from terrorist herdsmen. Rubbish! Rubbish!! Rubbi$h!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) by Turantula(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2018
Yankiss:

Evans would be wondering why he wasn't branded Fulani Herdsman upon arrest. He would have been a free man long ago with some amnesty to boot. grin
That waz smart!
Best way to commit a crime these days until May 2019 may be to dress like a terrorist herdsmen knowing you would be freed once caught.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.