Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous (763 Views)

I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / I Have Finished My Earthly Ministry, I Will Die Soon – Pastor Odumeje Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by paxonel(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2018
Some times i wonder whether all these rapture proponents do hear themselves talking? grin

You wish that very soon you will be carried away but you never one day think of commiting suicide and quickly go to heaven and leave this sinful world.

Must you wait for rapture to come and help you do what is needful ?

All i will tell you people is that, if rapture is the best wish of God to mankind he will not have created man on earth in the first place.

If you being on earth is not the best will of God you will not find yourselves remaining here having carrier and source of income, cleaning up the mess in your environment, marrying and raising a family for yourselves and extending a helping hand to the needy.
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by Slikbae: 4:47pm On May 08, 2018
Is this what frustration has driven you to?

Nigga can't even spell "career" but the concept of God is his problem. grin

By the way if you had any sense you'll know that no killer will inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by nans24: 6:43pm On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:

Don't mind him. He is always so eager to display his stupidity. grin
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by Jeremiah0nos: 6:48pm On May 08, 2018
paxonel:
Some times i wonder whether all these rapture proponents do hear themselves talking? grin

You wish that very soon you will be carried away but you never one day think of commiting suicide and quickly go to heaven and leave this sinful world.

All i will tell you people is that, if rapture is the best wish of God to mankind he will not have created man on earth in the first place.

If you being on earth is not the best will of God you will not find yourselves remaining here having carrier and source of income, cleaning up the mess in your environment, marrying and raising a family for yourselves and extending a helping hand to the needy.

If you actually typed all that yourself then trust me when I say this, you are a natural dolt.
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
Why are u after me? I do not even know you. How does this comment sound to you?
Jeremiah0nos:

If you actually typed all that yourself then trust me when I say this, you are a natural dolt.
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by paxonel(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2018
Yes,
Having said there is nothing like rapture, please enjoy your life on this earth.

Life is sweet
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by paxonel(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2018
Slikbae:
Is this what frustration has driven you to?

By the way if you had any sense you'll know that no killer will inherit the kingdom of God.
forget spelling, you know what I'm talking about.
The armed robber who was crucified with Jesus ,is there any armed robber that will not kill in the course of robbing people?
What is he doing in Gods kingdom?
He will still be robbing in God's kingdom don't underestimate God's grace grin
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by Hildalicious(f): 8:12am On May 11, 2018
paxonel:

what shall it profit you to gain the whole world, marry, raise a family and lose your soul?
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by kevoh(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2018
Hildalicious:
what shall it profit you to gain the whole world, marry, raise a family and lose your soul?
Good morning Sister,
1. Would you be kind enough to explain what you mean by soul?
2. Are there any empirical evidences to better understand what a soul can be?
3. What does one lose this soul to?
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by paxonel(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2018
Hildalicious:
you don't understand!

The statement of Jesus you just quoted was referring to Jews of that time, not christians of today.

There is nothing like the word rapture in the bible.

It has never been mentioned anywhere in the scripture.

Places in the scripture that seems to be talking about rapture are referring to something totally different if you read and understand the whole chapter.

So, don't mind religion and churches.

Enjoy your life
Re: You Want Rapture Soon Meanwhile You Don't Want To Die Soon. Very Ridiculous by hopefulLandlord: 8:58am On May 11, 2018
kevoh:

Good morning Sister,
1. Would you be kind enough to explain what you mean by soul?
2. Are there any empirical evidences to better understand what a soul can be?
3. What does one lose this soul to?
Thanks for your understanding.

also @Hildalicious, Who do you think would know more about this thing called souls?: a witch doctor from the deepest jungles of ogbomoso who has had no contact with civilization, or the entire science faculty from MIT?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Ousmane Dembele Is A Man With A HUGE Heart - Find Out Why / What Was Jesus Writing With His Finger On The Ground?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.