Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido (52405 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by EXLOVER(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2018
Chevronstaff:

Lol....Better go and make more money and stop complaining....Owo ni koko wink
bro we dey work oh, but the money nor dey reach anything. you na Chevronstaff everything soft for your side nah
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by EXLOVER(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
lol,but na true I talk nah
when country bad na people when dey power you go blame oh. but last last naija dor tire me
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On May 08, 2018
clitlicker:
.feminist where una dey?

will glo want to sign davido and they will be going through chioma, why is davido playing the role of legal guardian or parent that they will be call him to negotiate when he was not her manager.

Who made who?

As at January this year, did you know Chioma? Why would a company consult Chioma? As per what?

Receive sense!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On May 08, 2018
Underneath the facade of 'morals', we are a very morally bankrupt and corrupt lot.

So Davido who was a cheating rude dude is now a 'good' and 'real' man he suddenly woke up and started flaunting his low self-esteemed girlfriend?

Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by SirBunky85(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2018
EXLOVER:
when country bad na people when dey power you go blame oh. but last last naija dor tire me
naso
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
ShyCypher:
Why is no one thinkin' about the condition of Chioma's pussy?

After stunts like these, the word "NO" cannot be in her dictionary oh.

Her pussy must be worse than the Lagos-Badagry Expressway.

cheesycheesycheesy This post is the MVP (most valuable post)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by olayinex(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2018
davido omo igbo be careful oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Spidermon: 10:36pm On May 08, 2018
I know this is aĺl as a result of jazz.

Welcome to Yahoo plus, the female version.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 3:27am On May 09, 2018
Slikbae:
Shut up, did the husband tell you that? All the jobless youths.
y are u so bitter lol. Are u frustrated grin. I dey offshore now lol. Aint jobless

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by clitlicker: 4:23am On May 09, 2018
bukatyne:

Who made who?

As at January this year, did you know Chioma? Why would a company consult Chioma? As per what?

Receive sense!

you receive literacy first. cause u can comprehend basic english
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Aldebaran(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2018
bedspread:
and Former CNS
You r right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by mejorhofficial(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2018
roarik:
love is sweet i swear.
i want you to be my chioma and i will be your davido and sweet love will run in your vein,porshe and endorsement will join later...i think that is enough assurance
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2018
Chelsea50:
This chioma issue just tire me
Lol cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 9:24am On May 09, 2018
which day davido go post her meal make we even see the look..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by roarik(f): 11:29am On May 09, 2018
mejorhofficial:
i want you to be my chioma and i will be your davido and sweet love will run in your vein,porshe and endorsement will join later...i think that is enough assurance
I don't like LATER things...provide the Porsche first. wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by mejorhofficial(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2018
roarik:
I don't like LATER things...provide the Porsche first. wink
we all know chioma dated davido for five year before porsche,assurannce,endorsement later came
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2019
So the show never start till now shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely / #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.