Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,949 members, 7,931,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:33 PM

President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos (26115 Views)

President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by santakris(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2018
PMB has jet out for medical attention. The masses of his country are without health care services due to the on going health workers strike. Isnt this akin to a father who drove out of his house to enjoy a lavish meal at a posh restaurant in town while his wife and kids are wailing due to hunrger at home?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2018
santakris:
PMB has jet out for medical attention. The masses of his country are without health care services due to the on going health workers strike. Isnt this akin to a father who drove out of his house to enjoy a lavish meal at a posh restaurant in town while his wife and kids are wailing due to hunrger at home?
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by onyxo76(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2018
Frankly ,it is unfair living in this country. health workers have been on strike for close to 3 weeks now at the Federal facilities, I heard yesterday that the state and local govt ones too have joined their colleagues ,yet Mr president is jetting to UK for a check up. Why can't we have just one world class health facility here? I don't recall hearing of other nations leaders going to other countries hospitals. When are we going to get things right around here.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by FatherJP(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2018
Kenthology:
Rubbish president
Na who no dey bet no go understand this your meme.

You go even begin wonder na from village them intentionally dey follow you.
Re: President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos by gentlegenius(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2018
luemz:

my comment was based on the topic and not necessarily my view about his governance... he's out for medical purpose the least I could was wish him well... I hope you get the point now
Yes... I get your point now. But I think the best thing you should do to help your president as a patriotic citizen is to give him a deserved rest. The best way to do this is to prepare your PVC to vote him out of power so that you won't spend the next 4 years Wishing him well on his medical travels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.