Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (37750 Views)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 09, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Despite the huge under development in Abia State the Governor can still work freely on those Bad Roads? Smh
Do you know where Abia State is aboki... Or you spend your time reading lies on the pages of newspapers
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 11:58am On May 09, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Tell me which Governor in Nigeria can walk more than 1KM anywhere in Nigeria?

Gburugburu will.
Just give it to him. Visit 042 and see with your eyes.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
Plan To Attend Or Worship Online

Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by orisa37: 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
CP Chris Ezike should be replaced by an Indigene of Imo State.
CP. DD Galadinchi should go to his State of origin in the spirit of Prestructuring.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by San2ski(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2018
Imo State politics
Very slippery and treacherous
Just like the Spanish midtable la liga match
You don't jubilate so much if you score the first goal early in the game
because the table is still turning
And you would not know who will cling on when the last song plays
It's a very slippery table in Imo
No one has the upper hand yet
Because all many tricky hands are still under the table
This slippery table is turning.....
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 09, 2018
Tell me which Governor in Nigeria can walk more than 1KM anywhere in Nigeria?
His Excellency, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugbwuanyi, Gburus of Enugu State.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
forgiveness:

Is Okorocha worst than Abia State government??

Leave Chino to continue his lunacy. The only Governor giving free education from Primary to University is bad to him yet same Governor has built the most roads, schools and hospitals in Southeast.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Adiola(f): 2:07pm On May 09, 2018
Mkpakala:
I believe this statement.... Absolutely correct.
FCC jones
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 2:53pm On May 09, 2018
Hopeless useless old mad man. Tell your limping one legged occultic governor that's he is worse than TA Orji. tongue

[s]
Abagworo:

Leave Chino to continue his lunacy. The only Governor giving free education from Primary to University is bad to him yet same Governor has built the most roads, schools and hospitals in Southeast.
[/s]
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 4:47pm On May 09, 2018
chiobysyk:

Do you know where Abia State is aboki... Or you spend your time reading lies on the pages of newspapers
Lol...See this man. You and I know that your state is the worst state in the whole East and South south when it comes to development. Your roads are bad. Forget my Name here. I know your state too well.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by alezzy13: 7:59pm On May 09, 2018
Is this true? No other newspaper is reporting it.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
alezzy13:
Is this true? No other newspaper is reporting it.

I think its fake news. No other media has reported it. Naive nairalanders just comment on anything. Smh.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by EmekaIhedioha(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
wingmanII:

You are definitely not in Imo state. Ihedioha is a well known thief. He stood no chance, Ararume single handed got Okorocha reelected in 2015. Go and ask anybody in the know. His zone made the difference for Okorocha.

My records are clean and are in public domain!

You can go through my website at emekaihedioha.com.ng and see all my accomplishments as honourable member, house of representative.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by Bishops10(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]
He will still win just like he did in 2015 in spite of your hate.
Elections in the South East are different from the rest of Nigeria.
Federal might always win.
Ask Alex Oti
Ask Martin's Elechi.
Stop talking rubbish, Did Okorocha win with Federal might in 2011 and 2015? Oponu.. In 2011,imolites gave him power. In 2015,he rigged himself in.
Re: Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) by completefmc: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2018
politcs and ther intricks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.