Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,753 members, 7,915,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (46867 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

Don't worry, shebi we are all here watching how this will unfold in a no distant time?

NATO is begging Iran abi?

Just watch how a false flag will be used as a means to bomb Iran.

Bomb Iran?

Looooooooooool.

America or NATO or Israel can not even imagine that, talk more of trying to think about it.

U have a zero idea about Iran's military capability, I've already told u that they aren't Nigeria.

Same goes for North Korea, America has been threatening to attack them for over 60 years now, Lol. North Korea ain't Nigeria either.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2018
imam07:
So coming here to tell us Gaddafi was our hope in Africa was not an insult? Despite many African nationalist we had. You did not see any one of them to name but a terrorist.People like Mandela,Julius nyerere,Tafawa balewa,Awolowo,Thomas sankara and many more. Was it Gaddafi that is plan was to turn all African countries into Islamic state u are calling your hero?.I liked him,but on some aspect.
Are you betting on islamists not to support evil and terrorists? Even the Mohammed they worship was a murderous barbarian.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 08, 2018
imam07:
I can feel you play PS games too much. Do not games to dictate your thinking and judgement.
Na wa for that guy o...
"Russia and China will destroy America in a matter of minutes"... What an insult to proper reasoning.
China that the US is bullying on trade and on North Korea issue and Russia that is crying foul on Syria strike.
Some Nigerians are really funny.
Russia is good but not half as strong as the US, China is also good but not on the scale of a war with the US.

Just allow him enjoy his fantasy instead of wasting urself on him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by NairaMaster1(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Goodnews from an economic point of view for this country

Our brothers won't think like this oo
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2018
seunmsg:
Iran should simply go back to its nuclear program. If America, Russia, North Korea etc can have a stockpile of nuclear weapon, nothing stops Iran or any other country from having theirs.

You're also unaware of the trick?

So, you think the US intelligence is not monitoring Iran?

You think Iran ever drop their mission mission?

"""The Iran deal is defective at its core. If we do nothing, we will know what exactly will happen""" says Trump.

US ain't dummy Europe.

US knows better brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Naija and abusive replies. You can make your replies without abuse or cursing.

# Ghaddafi's plan for Africa was to make AU (Africa Union) break away from the European and American dependency. He has set grand plans on how Africa will have a unify economy and currency. That is a threat to the EU and America. France alone is milking 18 African countries. That explain how France led the NARTO invasion of Libya.

# When you argued that Ghaddafi was breeding terrorists, what were Americans breed in Afghanistan to counter the power of the then soviet union? US breeds and funds more terrorists than any player. Of course they (US and EU) have very strong media to cover their atrocities and manipulate others and brainwash the public. Do a little reach and you will discover with revealing evidences that MOST terrorism in the world are actually false flag of the CIA.

Peace. Ire o.
Is it not the height of stupidity that CIA will get muslims to be bombing islamic countries to get America to come in if your second propaganda above holds water?
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by firstolalekan(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2018
bankylan:

All the Arab nations were defeated by Isreal within 6 days in Six days war....Iran will reduced to ashes within 48hrs in an all out war. Iran couldn't do much harm to Iraq.....Ireal is surrounded by Arabs and why do u think Saudi Arabia is being friendly with them? Why do think Egypt is their friend? You are taking about a small country but with the best trained airforce in the world and one with one of the most advanced military assets.
Lol
Ignoramus
In what war did Israel defeat all arab countries in 6 days? grin lol

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by firstolalekan(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2018
uncleinans:

Ogbeni, Isreal killed iranian soldiers recently in syria and iran did nothing. the whole mouth of having strong military is nothing but deterrence. Isreal can defeat em any day, anytime.
Killed?
So what?
Was it face to face?
Was it on Iranian soil?

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

Na wa for that guy o...
"Russia and China will destroy America in a matter of minutes"... What an insult to proper reasoning.
China that the US is bullying on trade and on North Korea issue and Russia that is crying foul on Syria strike.
Some Nigerians are really funny.
Russia is good but not half as strong as the US, China is also good but not on the scale of a war with the US.

Just allow him enjoy his fantasy instead of wasting urself on him.
That goat is just your usual braindead aboki whose hate, bigotry and hypocrisy against Christians has perforated his skull so no more fluid in his brain.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:

Killed?
So what?
Was it face to face?
Was it on Iranian soil?
No it was back to back.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by firstolalekan(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
I was following this news with keen interest this morning and in me I knew trump was gonna do opposite to the advice's some western countries and long time US allies gave to him.

One thing for sure though, oil at international market to sore up to at least $80pb within the next 45days.
And what do you think miserable Nigeria will make of it?
Embezzlement continues
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by firstolalekan(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2018
nnokwa042:
you can trust Muslim with nuclear weapon
And you can trust a Christian or jew abi?
Brain must be paining you

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bomb Iran?

Looooooooooool.

America or NATO or Israel can not even imagine that, talk more of trying to think about it.

U have a zero idea about Iran's military capability, I've already told u that they aren't Nigeria.

Same goes for North Korea, America has been threatening to attack them for over 60 years now, Lol. North Korea ain't Nigeria either.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Na so dey go dey mumu like Iraq etc until.........Even NK saw what a serious America looks like and nobody advice them to dey well.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 11:01pm On May 08, 2018
ollah2:

It's only dunces like you that brings religion into everything. Iran held it's own Part Of the deal but USA didn't yet Iran is the bad guy because it's a Muslim country while USA did the right thing.

People making moves to travel to USA isn't relevant to the topic of discuss. It's a normal thing that an English speaking country will always be preferred. Besides, Americans are different from the government.

Start writing comments without religion and ensure it's meaningful. It helps your brains more.

Shalom
It is you that is the mumu here. Am letting you know that I did not base my comment only on this nuclear issue.
I said this because I have seen here several times that our Nigeria Muslims like supporting the Arabs against the westerns regardless of what the west did right or wrong. Now,I am not supporting or condemning Trump because he knows what is good for them .Do we have to blame them for making a decision? Iran has its plans likewise the US. Do both of theirs. What concerns us from interfering in their system if not because you people believe you are sharing the same faith. This is my bone of contention. At times,I condemn Trump speech and decision and my condemnation did not based on anything personal. If we find out here,we will see that 95% of those talking against trump are Muslims. Don't let religion block the way we think..Does Iran president knows if Nigeria exist? Can they protest on our behalf. But here u see Muslims protesting in Nigeria on behalf of Arab country. Are we mad?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

It concerns YOU because this could descend into nuclear conflict. Iran is backed by China and Russia. Trump is an evil madman who has hired maniacal warmongers like John Bolton to 'advise' him, and he is now threatening war against Iran. THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU. Because when nuclear fallout and radiation starts, it doesn't respect nations or borders.
Bro lemme ask u this question...
If a war broke out between the US and Iran will the Russia and China join in?
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 08, 2018
princfred:
Na so dey go dey mumu like Iraq etc until.........Even NK saw what a serious America looks like and nobody advice to dey well.

No Sir. Iran no be Iraq, Military wise Iraq is completely useless.

Iran is ranked the 13 most powerful Military on earth. They are a force to deal with.

Meanwhile U.S were technically defeated in the war in Iraq n Afghanistan. They lost well over 20,000 soldiers.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:

And you can trust a Christian or jew abi?
Brain must be paining you
Yes because even with it USA nor Isreal have threatened anyone with it. Iran which doesnt have it yet is already threatening isreal.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by blkmum700: 11:04pm On May 08, 2018
nnokwa042:
you can trust Muslim with nuclear weapon

Are they worshiping the idol in Pakistan that have Nuclear Weapon?
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 08, 2018
princfred:
Na so dey go dey mumu like Iraq etc until.........Even NK saw what a serious America looks like and nobody advice to dey well.
That guy is still in 2015.
North Korea that has mellowed.
Iran has no military might, all Na wash.
Iran will beg America to re-enter the deal when reality hits them.
This administration has no time for diplomatic talks without results.
Trump cares more about result not minding his approach notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ollah2: 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
imam07:
It is you that is the mumu here. Am letting you know that I did not base my comment only on this nuclear issue.
I said this because I have seen here several times that our Nigeria Muslims like supporting the Arabs against the westerns regardless of what the west did right or wrong. Now,I am not supporting or condemning Trump because he knows what is good for them .Do we have to blame them for making a decision? Iran has its plans likewise the US. Do both of theirs. What concerns us from interfering in their system if not because you people believe you are sharing the same faith. This is my bone of contention. At times,I condemn Trump speech and decision and my condemnation did not based on anything personal. If we find out here,we will see that 95% of those talking against trump are Muslims. Don't let religion block the way we think..Does Iran president knows if Nigeria exist? Can they protest on our behalf. But here u see Muslims protesting in Nigeria on behalf of Arab country. Are we mad?

The simple thing here is Iran held his own Part Of the deal. They held it 100% but USA didn't yet you support trump for that and you expect people to take your comments serious.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Iran is ranked the 13 most powerful Military on earth. They are a force to deal with.

Meanwhile U.S were technically defeated in the war in Iraq n Afghanistan. They lost well over 20,000 soldiers.
If u are boasting with Iran that is ranked 13th what will u say about America that is ranked 1st?
Wait o bro, will u support Iran against the US in a direct conflict?
A Yes or a No would be nice.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Now youve quoted what they lost without quoting how many they took out. I guess Iraq won. The 1st against the 13th thats really a nice match -up.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2018
ollah2:

The simple thing here is Iran held his own Part Of the deal. They held it 100% but USA didn't yet you support trump for that and you expect people to take your comments serious.
100% f a very useless deal the kind NK got from USA years ago that helped them on the nuclear part. A gift by the muslim Obama.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 08, 2018
princfred:
That goat is just your usual braindead aboki whose hate, bigotry and hypocrisy against Christians has perforated his skull so no more fluid in his brain.
Please just be asking them only these two questions...
#1. Will the Chinese or Russians or both come out to fight America if a full blown war broke out between the Iran and the US?

#2. If it comes to a full blown war between Iran and the US, can Iran survive?
Let even the most hypocritic man be faced with that question and let's see how they will answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by AlBaqir(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2018
princfred:
Is it not the height of stupidity that CIA will get muslims to be bombing islamic countries to get America to come in if your second propaganda above holds water?

Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our security services.”

Robert Steele – Former CIA Clandestine Services Officer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=GrFnFflv1Lg&t=12m22s

# Have you heard or read about "False flag operation"? What about "operation Gladio"?
https://leaksource./2017/06/10/operation-gladio-and-the-false-flag-muslim-terror-hoax/
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 08, 2018
princfred:
Now youve quoted what they lost without quoting how many they took out. I guess Iraq won. The 1st against the 13th thats really a nice match -up.
That's the same question I asked the guy.
Can he stand to bet against the US if this conflict leads to a direct war with Iran?

If he is boasting with 13th, I wonder what we should do with the 1st.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by abiolamitodun(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2018
ednut1:
weed is bad. Africa world power future impossible tense
savage!!!!
I can't laugh
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by AZeD1(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

That guy is still in 2015.
North Korea that has mellowed.
Iran has no military might, all Na wash.
Iran will beg America to re-enter the deal when reality hits them.
This administration has no time for diplomatic talks without results.
Trump cares more about result not minding his approach notwithstanding.
You do realise Iran had been under sanctions for over 30years?

Also you forget that ISIS and Boko Haram are fallouts from the US invasion of Iraq?

Before you shout Muslims, know that Saudi Arabia the country that produced Al Qaeda and the biggest state sponsors of terrorism also support Trump.

Its about the control of the Middle East.

You also should read the history of the US - Iran conflict.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by saltoasis: 11:18pm On May 08, 2018
I expect the price of oil to now go up

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2018
imam07:
Thats how they are very cojoined in evil and goatish group thinkers with zero independent mind. Give them chance they go go join ISIS as long as islam is involved. Thats why i pity christians who are against America last last the very Muslims they join to condemn the west will gladly slaughter them . Ask Benue people who voted for Buhari how market.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2018
saltoasis:
I expect the price of oil to now go up
So Nigerian politicians can loot more.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Bomb Iran?

Looooooooooool.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
The UN is afraid that America is different from before.
They have someone at the top who is ready to take actions without diplomacy.
The North Korea u are talking about has mellowed down and are bowing to Trump's demand in case u don't know.
My question to u is this...
Is Iran's military capability enough to defeat the US
Even Russia cannot withstand the US not to talk of Iran.
Iran cannot do any harm to even one fourth of the US weapons but I'm sure they will be humiliated and their allies in Russia will be crying foul instead of joining because if they try, they'll be beaten too.
Please let's try to reason before we comment sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Saudi Arabia Ends Sales Of Oil In U.S Dollars, Cancels 50 Year Agreement (Photo) / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.