Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,645 members, 7,937,906 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond (1319 Views)

Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! / Globvec Is Fake Recruiting Firm / Amanto Consulting (a Recruitment Organisation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by donofram: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
Do anyone know anything about  Gricunas Consulting? info@gricunas.net.
They are telling people to pay 1000 naira for an online recruitment test.

Are they real?

Tell me if you know anything about them.
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by ubiaru(f): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2007
donofram,i have the same problem.i dont know what to do.They r asking me to pay 1000 too and i dont know how true they r.what shld we do?ririubi@yahoo.com
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by BILLIONs1: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2007
Guys test that you are asked to pay something to sit for or secure a space is probably a scam!

By the way, how are you guys asked to pay the 1,000 recharge card? HA HA!

don't be too desperate guys just let it go.
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by paulomivi: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2007
we must be careful not to fall prey to any, how can they ask a job seeker to pay #1000 for a job test-Where is the money? The entity sounds fake,beware!
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2007
No reputable recruitment firm would ask a jobless graduate to pay a dime for anything whatsoever. Shine your eyes. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by kemoade(f): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2007
hello everybody,
l was invited to gricunas consulting sometimes ago, for a test and interview in which l paid a sum of 1000 for a skill test on the internet.
l was sent to forthright security and investment for another interview which l did not make the interview. So with these, l would say gricunas is not a fake one, they are real and for real.
you can go ahead, you might be lucky to get a job through them.

Once again, THEY ARE REAL AND FOR REAL
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by nnowu(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2007
i know the ceo of gricunas,nick odife from delta state,the consultancy firm is on the island,i dont know of the 1000 naira,a friend that went for an interview sometime last year didnt pay anything,i thing some people are using the name to scam people,without the ceo's knowledge,best of luck
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by kilombo: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
well i av applied for a position thru them and they did not ask for any kobo. infact I did not appear to their office but only receive a call that i should go to a particular company which i did and after the interview with the company i on my own decided to call them back. they never asked for a kobo but if they are now asking then the story get K LEG O so be wise and shine your eyes
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by oniororo: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2007
Gricunas is a reputable consulting firm, I hv bn there once after i received a call from them to apear for an interview at Ikorodu road without me paying any money to them, am surprise of this one now because i was there in their office at Adeola Odeku ICON house in which i met the CEO and they never ask me to pay money that was after attending the interview they called me for. So friends shine your eye.
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2007
Abi na change dem change?
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by ade007: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2007
I heard about gricunas in the guardian newspaper. Also their 1000 naira payment. Who knows whether they have started collecting money from their clients.
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by kemoade(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2007
gricunas consulting firm just started collecting money early this year. l got this information when l went to write test and interview in their office.
Re: Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond by creamdoll(f): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2007
Abeg nairalanders shine ur eyes well cos at this age and time, i dnt think u shud allow anyone use ur head. just let it go and if it is urs, it will surely come back. love ya all and wish u all the best in ur endeavours

(1) (Reply)

Interview For Family Health International: Attention Needed / Nse Exam Format Please,: / Pwc Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.