Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,898 members, 7,876,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags (587 Views)

"Am Gonna Be The Mother Of Your Children" - Mother J Tells Don Jazzy (Video) / “am Gonna Keep My Virginity Until My Wedding Night” – Shaba Anoghene / “am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day” – Tekno Shares Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Samludas07(m): 3:05am On May 09, 2018
For decades now, Nigerian singers have always been promising, vowing and all to bring a Grammy home to the country but no one seems to have bagged the accolade.

When Nigerian singer, Tekno recently joined the train of these artistes promising to win a Grammy, he got the ‘savagest’ of replies!

Tekno asked his followers to mark the day he sent in this tweet…

Be rest assured, am gonna win the Grammys One day.. mark this date

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, K-Brule, also shares the same aspiration with him as he quoted his tweet and said,

Me and you both my brother

… and instead of some of his followers to wish him well and pray for the best for him, they decided to give him savage responses.

http://ludassocial.com/2018/05/i-am-gonna-win-the-grammys-one-day-mark-this-date-tekno-brags/

Visit ludassocial.com for more gist

Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 3:31am On May 09, 2018
undecidedand which of ur song will take u der sir,is it the one meaningless Pana or which one.

These south sef undecided
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by OneCorner: 3:49am On May 09, 2018
Modafvckin slanty brained Jewdas grin
See head like crocodile grin

Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Elnino4ladies: 4:16am On May 09, 2018
If you want karate I will teach you mathematics......

Help me drop Tekno lyrics
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:21am On May 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by madone: 4:52am On May 09, 2018
.am gonna clap for you then
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 5:36am On May 09, 2018
with the nonsense lyrics they drop up and down that dont make sense? go and watch childish gambinos new music video, youl understand nigeria musicians are all jokers. the video alone is worth more than tecnos whole life worth of work out together.
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Monaco2(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2018
U will win after u pass ur English text, it's I'm not am grin cheesy...social media is filled with bitter pipo

Dem even drag 9ice n humble smith enter d matter grin
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 6:13am On May 09, 2018
It's a good thing to dream.

I'm with you on this Alhaji Tekno. Lol
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Nogodye(m): 6:14am On May 09, 2018
That's a good determination on his part.
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Metuh: 7:03am On May 09, 2018
aonag:
with the nonsense lyrics they drop up and down that dont make sense? go and watch childish gambinos new music video, youl understand nigeria musicians are all jokers. the video alone is worth more than tecnos whole life worth of work out together.
Oh! Can you tell me one song of the white you are asslickin that doesn't include 'boob, ass, fvck, drugs' and the rest?

Most of you guys are so so pathetic.
Re: I Am Gonna Win The Grammys One Day.. Mark This Date – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 09, 2018
Metuh:

Oh! Can you tell me one song of the white you are asslickin that doesn't include 'boob, ass, fvck, drugs' and the rest?

Most of you guys are so so pathetic.

songs that dont include 'boob, ass, fvck, drugs'

(1) (Reply)

Singer Jaywon “shells” Again While Blasting A Troll Who Corrected Him - See How / Olakunle Churchill With EFCC Boss After Tonto Dikeh Called Him Papa Fraudster / If You Can Never Get Yourself A Tobi,you Have Mental Problem -alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.