Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,873 members, 7,969,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (40258 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
nnenneigbo:

chai chai chai
the truth shall st u free
so now u admit that you're a fair weather fan then?? eeeya, at least yoou came up with it finally. good for you. i predict manu will probaly win and that u'll most certainly revert back to them and next year when we win, you;ll be back(regreteably). who wants a person like u as a fan. from pillar to post

The truth is bitter, but as a apostle of the truth, i will continue to speak the truth, Take it or leave it, Chlsea is incomparable smiley
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
it aint rumours, but believe what u want, even chelsea don't want people like u as fans. they're just stuck with u for now, thats the good news for them. who's next??
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
nnenneigbo:

it aint rumours, but believe what u want, even chelsea don't want people like u as fans. they're just stuck with u for now, thats the good news for them. who's next??

How many years have u supported Arsenal?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
software:

The thunder is making u tired and sleepy, When u sleep Chelsea will take over your heart,
When nu wake up tmrw, your room would be painted BLUE, your teeths also would be painted BLUE,
U are already a chelsea FAN MUKI

COngrats grin

God forbid, blue means you're dead dear, its nothing to be proud of.
software:

The truth is bitter, but as a apostle of the truth, i will continue to speak the truth, Take it or leave it, Chlsea is incomparable smiley

i guesss u should know, you've been around a few clubs in ur time
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ nnenneigbo

Be sincere. pls answer my question, How many years have u supported Arsenal?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
software:

How many years have u supported Arsenal?

11years since i saw them play against tottenham at my friends place, the dad was a spurs supporter and i fell in love smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2007
hmmmn so long ago u've been in bondage,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
how long have u been a chelski supporter, 2years by any chance?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ nnenneigbo

11 years ago, Arsenal was OK, I dont hate football clubs, what makes me hate arsenal, is simply the way the club is been managed, Wondefull players in arsenal, But i hate the managements, And the truth is, I cant be Identified with loosers, I am was Born a WInner, So better free urself from that bondage smiley
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2007
good for you, better switch now as chelski can't be winners in anyone's eyes, but a real losers eyes.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2007
i always like the name CHELSEA, But Immedeiatly, I heard of pland of bringing in Mourhino, I had to leave arsenal, cos i was tired of them, the wins they had then, were Luck, grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2007
nnenneigbo:

good for you, better switch now as chelski can't be winners in anyone's eyes, but a real losers eyes.

There u make mistake, Do u think winning the premiership 3tims at a strech is a Fluke? Mourino has done in 3years, what Wenger did in 10yrs (what a pity)
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2007
software:

i always like the name CHELSEA, But Immedeiatly, I heard of pland of bringing in Mourhino, I had to leave arsenal, because i was tired of them, the wins they had then, were Luck, grin
shame on you
off i go. you are an embarrassment and you don't even see it. waste of bloody time. good night.
software:

There u make mistake, Do u think winning the premiership 3tims at a strech is a Fluke? Mourino has done in 3years, what Wenger did in 10yrs (what a pity)

3times where is the 3rd time? gush this man is something else.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2007
nnenneigbo:

shame on you
off i go. you are an embarrassment and you don't even see it. waste of bloody time. good night.

Shame on u too,

BAD NIGHT angry
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2007
Aresenal fans, would never accpet the truth,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Mustay(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2007
Chelsea! Chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
common glory shameless chasers
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

common glory shameless chasers

hehe hehe hehe

@Mustay

Dont mind nnenneigbo, She is only Jealous we are winning, But she aint seen nothing yet, More More Cups still on the way. Lets ust keep our fingers crossed,

Chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea RULESSSSSSSSs
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
keep dreaming dear, i see you won at newcastle right, the gap is now 1 point abi? heheheh
dream on, ur nemesis(liverpool) awaits una
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by kliverpool(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
liverpool
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

keep dreaming dear, i see you won at newcastle right, the gap is now 1 point abi? heheheh
dream on, your nemesis(liverpool) awaits una

Like i said, lets keep our fingers crossed, Since u wount beleive me, I think when u see the results, u would see wat i am saying,

Liverpool's case has been settled alreaady, grin

Unstopable Chelsea grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2007
ya unstoppable thats why they couldn't close the gap durign the weekend, that was disgraceful. i can't wait for liverpool to do the deed again
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2007
LOL

Thank you oh.Help me tell dem.Manchester United rocks
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
9ja4eva:

LOL

Thank you oh.Help me tell them.Manchester United rocks

i never said that, you've got ur own problems just round the corner. wait and see and enjoy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by star01(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

i never said that, you've got your own problems just round the corner. wait and see and enjoy
lmao, nice reply, u deserve a penny, see ur life 9eja4eva
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

ya unstoppable thats why they couldn't close the gap durign the weekend, that was disgraceful. i can't wait for liverpool to do the deed again

lets all keep our fingers crossed, U are inexperienced about football matters, I wount want to argue with you, Just wait and see,

With Chelsea, iTs not over until Whistle Blows.
Chelsea Rules grin Enemies enter deep sea and die there
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

i never said that, you've got your own problems just round the corner. wait and see and enjoy

hehehehehe sorry o 9ja4eva,
God don jam their head together, Head collision grin grin grin

@star 01

make we just dey look ooo. na so God dey fight for use hin pikin,

Chelsea 4 life
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2007
for 2 seasons now not only the whistle have been blowing but the wind have been blowing u away against liverpool and in cup competitions
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by star01(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2007
software:

@star 01

make we just dey look ooo. na so God dey fight for use hin pikin,

Chelsea 4 life
THE miracle that happened in the life of JOSEPH we will experience that, all team are gonna BOW,
nnenneigbo:

for 2 seasons now not only the whistle have been blowing but the wind have been blowing u away against liverpool and in cup competitions
now its high time we break the JINX, seat back and relax
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2007
nnenneigbo:

Just wait and see oooo, at least the so called Man Scum, Asthma,liverfool they havent won any cup yet,

Like they say, pictures dont lie, We ave proofs, We are doing in 3years what Wenger did in 10yrs, We are the best take it or leave it,

Chelsea Rules,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
star01:

THE miracle that happened in the life of JOSEPH we will experience that, all team are going to BOW, now its high time we break the JINX, seat back and relax

so you know that you'rre jinxed, you must tell the truth whether u want to or not. i thought u said chelski were unstoppable. now according to u they are jinxed
LMAO
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
it only took u billions of ponds to buy 2 prem titiles. you think anyone is fooled> you'll neveer be classed in the same league, fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply)

Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.