Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,662 members, 7,975,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic (17316 Views)

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by johnnyvid(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2018
obailala:

I'm sure you guys expect him to carry a mega phone and go sit on the floor at an Abuja road before you accept he has spoken or is concerned... A fact is that whether he talks or not, you wouldn't still hear of it simply because you do not want to.
he is worse v.p Nigerians will ever votes for. he love to play politics on the lives of Nigerians. so pathetic.
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by Oxalic(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2018
shabak:
don't kill your self Muslim will continue ruling this country either pdp or apc

I didn't say they should stop ruling this country.

I say they should concentrate on killing themselves and leave Christians out of their killing madness. Simple.
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by Inyinese(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2018
Jobless people
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by jimrog: 4:38pm On May 09, 2018
obailala:

I'm sure you guys expect him to carry a mega phone and go sit on the floor at an Abuja road before you accept he has spoken or is concerned... A fact is that whether he talks or not, you wouldn't still hear of it simply because you do not want to.

You nailed it bro. Several times the govt have spoken against the killings and gave assurance concerning the release of the Leah girl. Arrest are been made at the moment. Even if Buhari or osibanjo carry gun go fight them, this lots will still be blind to it. Several girls which include christians were kidnapped under their god who did nothing to bring them back till he left office but this lots wanted us all to vote him back to power...
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by Blackfire(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Believe it or not
You have a hand in the killing of innocent people in the land....

O boy i wan ask u... Who u vote for in the last election?
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by gidjah(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2018
We all stand with you on this one, the church of christ will forever March on and the gates of he'll will never prevail against it.
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by Kingspin(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2018
ABBA is busy mopping out the little guns in Benue state, knowing that the only people to purchase these guns are the Benue people for self defense. So this is an anti self defense going on.
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by Pharaoh001(f): 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
he is worse v.p Nigerians will ever votes for. he love to play politics on the lives of Nigerians. so pathetic.

You've got a very dulled brain...
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by cocoberry(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
Who made Heaven and earth

Adekdammy:
And we have a christian as our vice president,yet the killings continue, leah is yet to be released, fulani killer herdsmen are yet to be declared as terrorist, well he is technically acting like a pseudo vp.

our help is in the name of the Lord.[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by beejaay: 5:40pm On May 09, 2018
michoim:
The same PDP/Looters that are insinuating unfounded crimes against Christianity in Nigeria, are still the same people organizing and sponsoring killings by Herdsmen and BokoHaram. Because the truth still remains the same that a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. So no government anywhere in the world can be sponsoring violence against herself. It is the opposition that does that.
That means u agreed that it was APC doing it during gej time...you see pant outside now shey.....next time dont over use your codeine
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by lastempero: 5:58pm On May 09, 2018
obailala:

Yes it has gotten to that stage,the same scenario played out today at guma and adamawa.
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by sulasa07(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2018
Wait o,when did Fulani herdsmen claim them be Muslims.This people self,Not all Hausa's/Fulani are Muslims,there are indigenous among them.And besides,Fulani herdsmen them dey kill you people everyday,you never caught just one among them. Please! who is fooling who.Abeg,shey no police, mopo,civil defense, any vigilante group dey ur side at all.If no,why don't you call on ur lazy brothers in arms(Niger Delta Avengers).Mumu people!
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by wakeupafricanyo: 7:46pm On May 09, 2018
#GetyouPVC

Vote for tested and young technocrat

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

#visitGOMBE
#LetTheWorkSpeak
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2018
obailala:
Okay you want Osinbajo to tender his resignation as evidence that he's a concerned Christian?.. Okay.. Noted!

He is not a 'concerned' Christian. I have spelled out what he is in my previous post
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by ehinmowo: 8:49pm On May 09, 2018
QTEST007:
protest with caution, don't give the Nigerian Army an excuse to dance DAVID DANCE for you.

If I say make thunder fire you now, dem go dey disturb me with quote
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by obailala(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
Okay..
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by obailala(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

He is not a 'concerned' Christian. I have spelled out what he is in my previous post
Okay...
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018

Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by baysol: 9:37pm On May 09, 2018
Adekdammy:
And we have a christian as our vice president,yet the killings continue, leah is yet to be released, fulani killer herdsmen are yet to be declared as terrorist, well he is technically acting like a pseudo vp.

our help is in the name of the Lord.
Lear sharibu's case is a strong evidence that buhari knows what we don't know about this and islamisation of Nigeria agenda with the incessant killings under his watch. A common almajeri with no school certificate. The end of this will not be good for the North take note.
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by CSTR1003: 11:30pm On May 09, 2018
obailala:

shut up, you shameless sycophant.

Atiku even while fighting for his own selfish interests during the OBJ administration was very independent of the president, and there was nothing OBJ could do about it.

Yet we have a so called pastor as a VP in the time of greatest danger to his faith, cannot even match atiku's independence in words or actions.

Was atiku not a vice president too? Where did he get the courage to confront OBJ even while fighting for his own interests.?
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by obailala(m): 12:50am On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

shut up, you shameless sycophant.

Atiku even while fighting for his own selfish interests during the OBJ administration was very independent of the president, and there was nothing OBJ could do about it.

Yet we have a so called pastor as a VP in the time of greatest danger to his faith, cannot even match atiku's independence in words or actions.

Was atiku not a vice president too? Where did he get the courage to confront OBJ even while fighting for his own interests.?
Another senseless ranting from an empty vessel... And when did Osibanjo become the same person as Atiku in your ignorant skull?... and after his independence and constant belligerence against his boss OBJ, where exactly did that lead him in his career afterwards?... Besides your Atiku example, how exactly did GEJ or Sambo fare as VPs? Were they half as active as Osinbajo in their time?.... Any human with half a brain knows that VPs in Nigeria are largely powerless with their power and voice completely clipped by the system; but this ignoramus here thinks insulting people for pointing out the obvious makes him a smart person in the presence of his peers. Animal!

And by the way, its your generations that are sycophants...
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by QTEST007(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
ehinmowo:

If I say make thunder fire you now, dem go dey disturb me with quote
if you insult me,guy, I go look for you.
Re: 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic by ehinmowo: 9:41pm On May 14, 2018
QTEST007:

if you insult me,guy, I go look for you.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz. I no fit laugh ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira / Anambra/Kogi Oil Wells - Ownership Still Unresolved / Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.