Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,769 members, 7,962,536 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Cardi B Speaks Out After Alleged Fan Attack At Met Gala 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Speaks Out After Alleged Fan Attack At Met Gala 2018 (355 Views)

Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) / My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Speaks Out After Alleged Fan Attack At Met Gala 2018 by Naijaslog: 3:54pm On May 09, 2018
American rapper, Cardi B is addressing the alleged attack that occurred after the 2018 Met Gala on Tuesday night (May cool in New York City.

A member of the pregnant 25-year-old rapper’s entourage attacked a man who got too close to her while trying to get an autographm, According to police reports.

After the news broke, Cardi took to Twitter handle in a now-deleted tweet to ask fans to please respect her space.

“If you check my tag pics i take a lot of pics with fans .Some people are not fans &sometimes i don’t want no pics and i simply don’t want people too close cause of (my pregnancy),” Cardi wrote. “I don’t know what are people’s intentions sooo i Be careful .Why can’t people respect that?”

Cardi is expecting her first child with fiance, Offset.

News from Tayo --- https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/05/cardi-b-speaks-out-after-alleged-fan.html

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shares Throwback Photos When He Got His Law Degree / Linda Ikeji Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky Takes Sides On Pregnancy Fight / Tonto Dikeh Stuns On The Cover Of Wow Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.