Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account?? Very Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account?? Very Urgent (1079 Views)

Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account?? Very Urgent by Dorlarphor10: 3:56pm On May 09, 2018
Pls sir/ma, I urgently need my linkedln account to register for a job online,but my account have been restricted since last year.
Note: I was given 3 options to re -activate my account, by uploading any of these three
International passport
National identity card
Driver license
Unfortunately, I don't have any of them
Please, if you know any other way to activate it, help your brother
Re: How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account?? Very Urgent by HopeAlive16(f): 9:01pm On May 11, 2019
My case right now dear...i really don't know what else to do because I've exhausted all my options. My account was restricted temporarily yesterday.
Re: How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account?? Very Urgent by HopeAlive16(f): 5:04pm On May 12, 2019
My LinkedIn account have been activated again. The ban was lifted after a series of conversation i had with the LinkedIn Customer Support. They verified my account with my Voter's card which was sent as an attachment via mail and told me exactly why it was restricted. I was asked to promise to adhere with its policies,which i replied i would. The next reply i got from them was that the ban has been lifted. I went back to login and my account was accessible again. From some research i did though lifting restriction/ban depends on the severity of your offense, if you are a first-time offender and how long it has been restricted. Hope this help you too.
Re: How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account?? Very Urgent by Oluwapresley(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
HopeAlive16:
My LinkedIn account have been activated again. The ban was lifted after a series of conversation i had with the LinkedIn Customer Support. They verified my account with my Voter's card which was sent as an attachment via mail and told me exactly why it was restricted. I was asked to promise to adhere with its policies,which i replied i would. The next reply i got from them was that the ban has been lifted. I went back to login and my account was accessible again. From some research i did though lifting restriction/ban depends on the severity of your offense, if you are a first-time offender and how long it has been restricted. Hope this help you too.

Hello there. Please can you help me with Linkedin customer support link? I'm currently facing that same challenge. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account?? Very Urgent by tpapi: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
This linkedin wil just restrict ones account for just some flimsy and unnecessary reasons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Vacancies At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Entry Level / VFD Group Is Recruiting For Multiple Positions / Help! How To Get To Ikosi Ketu From Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.