Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' (44388 Views)

Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US: There's 'no Free Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by vicsux: 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
boilerplate:
90% are BIAFRA...
They don spoil show for we remaining now..

pls get serious with life kiss
boilerplate:
90% are BIAFRA...
They don spoil show for we remaining now..

pls get serious with life
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by vicsux: 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
boilerplate:
90% are BIAFRA... They don spoil show for we remaining now..

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by Josh44s(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
bedspread:
We must still enter this year

Ogbeni enter where?

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by paranorman(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
Naija don cast finish. Even some kain terrorist nations self no cast reach Naija. Ahn ahn..

2 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by vicsux: 5:27pm On May 09, 2018
I support Trump's move to strengthen their borders these are not only Nigerians pls

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by Gboom: 5:28pm On May 09, 2018
This is not a new thing, it has been happening before Trump. In fact, I was speaking with a man from US last year and he told me that some govt. official came to them to and occupy one town and they will be paying them monthly.
The canadian visa is much more difficult to obtain compare to before because of the crowd trooping to Canadian Embassy daily.
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by diplomat058(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2018
nwaanambra1:
that one even labelled them boko haram!

chai we yaf suffered!

and some of them are part of us that was shouting sai baba and febuhari back in the days! shame wan kill me!

anybody that votes dullhari in 2019 is an enemy of state! angry
Did our problems as a nation start with Buhari being the President??
Nigeria is already a sinking ship, changing the captain will do little good.

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by Akiika: 5:35pm On May 09, 2018
nwaanambra1:
that one even labelled them boko haram!
chai we yaf suffered!
and some of them are part of us that was shouting sai baba and febuhari back in the days! shame wan kill me!
anybody that votes dullhari in 2019 is an enemy of state! angry

Exactly!!! No problem, No Boko Haram before Buhari?
He brought all the problem of Nigeria!

Your intellectual laziness and willful ignorance is what you need to take care of.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by Firgemachar: 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
Where is canadamigrate
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by EPIJOE: 5:44pm On May 09, 2018
THIS MAKE ME SHED TEARS FOR OUR COUNTRY
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by ooshinibos: 5:53pm On May 09, 2018
The true is that black people have not managed to build a civilized nation where the poorest Blackman can still live without fear ,its a shame ..by now the black Americans and black British and diasporas should be moving back to Africa by now but we have done nothing even with all the resources at our disposal , the black man is too wicked and selfish to build a civilized country , I feel like crying right now ..and you should

9 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 09, 2018
WritePal:
This is sad, this is really, really sad. It's a big shame on Nigeria and a slap on the government's face. embarassed cry cry

Even more curiously, this lame government never mentions the issues of hordes of immigrants dying on the high sea or even this new monumental opprobrium on Nigeria. We don't have a government. cry cry

They have no shame! But one day, the black race shall gain pride in the world. One day!
Nigeria sent Ghanaians packing in the 90s... It's normal to control the influx of foreign elements into one's country na

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2018
The funny thing is that, you will see a guy with good business, good job selling everything just to go seek asylum in Canada.

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by IHate9jerianss(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2018
ooshinibos:
The true is that black people have not managed to build a civilized nation where the poorest Blackman can still live without fear ,its a shame ..by now the black Americans and black British and diasporas should be moving back to Africa by now but we have done nothing even with all the resources at our disposal , the black man is too wicked and selfish to build a civilized country I feel like crying right now ..and you should

Tell me one "civilized" white country the poorest Whiteman can live without fear?
You are just another self-loather
Cry me a lagoon

6 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by ooshinibos: 6:22pm On May 09, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

Hahahaha

Tell me one "civilized" white country the poorest Whiteman can live without fear?
You are just another self-loather
Cry me a lagoon
I know how you feel , I live in Europe and travelled the world , yes , I agree we have poor white folks but the homeless and the poorest man in a civilized white man still have access to welfare and basic amenities , we black have not done the barest minimum to fend for ourselves and that's the honest truth , we don't know to serve ourselves , we should be sending AID packages to places like Canada and American by now ..and bring back the black man from oblivion and embarrassment

4 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by ttmacoy: 6:31pm On May 09, 2018
CNN did not focus on Nigeria, the Canadian government singled out Nigeria.

Timoleon:
Me I no understand o! is it only Nigerians seeking asylum in Canada? why focus on Nigerians eh CNN? is it because our president is not charismatic? eh? I no blame una. If no be say our leaders they fail us left right and center, no be whitey for dey come do vacation for Nigeria? No be whitey for dey do visa lottery to travel go obodo naija?

#shior!

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2018
And thats why dey bounced a poor gal for carrying weaves. Nonesense
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by IHate9jerianss(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

I know how you feel , I live in Europe and travelled the world , yes , I agree we have poor white folks but the homeless and the poorest man in a civilized white man still have access to welfare and basic amenities , we black have not done the barest minimum to fend for ourselves and that's the honest truth , we don't know to serve ourselves , we should be sending AID packages to places like Canada and American by now ..and bring back the black man from oblivion and embarrassment
Do you know how old those "civilized" white countries are?
Believe it or not,African countries are still very,very young by comparison (you may mention some Asian tigers but they have their myriad of problems too)
Quit being like everyone else by lumping all African nations together.With all the challenges we have encountered,there are still some triumphs.
We will get "there" someday.You and I may not be alive to see it BUT WE WILL
That I can guarantee

3 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by emperorblog(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2018
send them yo my house o
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by ooshinibos: 6:46pm On May 09, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

Believe it or not,African countries are still very,very young by comparison (you may mention some Asian tigers but they have their myriad of problems too)
Quit being like everyone else by lumping all African nations together.With all the challenges we have encountered,there are still some triumphs.
That I can guarantee
I know we will get there by 2099.... but we are talking of today though

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

That I can guarantee

How can you guarantee when none of us will be there?

You have faith, which is a good thing. But guarantee?

Haba

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

I know we will get there by 2099.... but we are talking of today though
It could be 2099.It could even be 2150
What I realized a few years ago was Nigeria isn't completely "down" yet.It's when we reach the point of no return and our face is in the dirt with nowhere else to go THATS when Nigeria will eventually get her act together.
It happened in every "civilized" country and it will surely happen here

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by timcalze(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2018
too bad for Nigerians over there

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

How can you guarantee when none of us will be there?

You have faith, which is a good thing. But guarantee?

Haba
I can guarantee it because I have studied the history of todays' "civilized" nations.
It took centuries for many of them to get where they are today Centuries.
Many of them still aren't perfect.
Expecting instantaneous development from any nation is completely unrealistic.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by kmaster007: 7:10pm On May 09, 2018
his Canada better country Dan US.... like for Canada.. share for US..
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by bedspread: 7:13pm On May 09, 2018
Josh44s:

Ogbeni enter where?
u no see the thread

We Must Enter Canada na?
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by bedspread: 7:14pm On May 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
yes oooo by fire by ........
By Plane
Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by joey150(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

I can guarantee it because I have studied the history of todays' "civilized" nations.
It took centuries for many of them to get where they are today Centuries.
Many of them still aren't perfect.
Expecting instantaneous development from any nation is completely unrealistic.

The conditions then and now have changed.

Go and update your 'study'

2 Likes

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
joey150:

The conditions then and now have changed.
Go and update your 'study'
k

1 Like

Re: Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deadly Accident At Maitama Junction In Abuja Nigeria (photos) / Multiple Accident At Ozumba Mbadiwe, Lagos (photos) / A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.