Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Set Up Facial Lock On Infinix Zero 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Up Facial Lock On Infinix Zero 5 (858 Views)

How To Bypass Password Or Pattern Lock On Your Android Smartphone / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / How To Remove Google Frp Lock On Tecno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up Facial Lock On Infinix Zero 5 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
Nobody saw the Zero 5 updates coming with a facial unlock from Infinix, even I got thrown off balance by the new updates.The Facial Recognition technology also known as Face ID feature works with the frontal camera. shocked shocked
Here are steps on how to set up facial identification on our device.

First step is go to Settings-security- face unlock

You will first need to input your password security pin if you have one setup already.

Next is to click on enroll face unlock and proceed to the next step which are the app instructions

NB: PLEASE READ THEM WELL TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH embarassed embarassed

And then the face input section, it is also important to have a distance of 20 to 50cm between your face and the device and also make sure your face is aligned properly within the circle.

Your facial lock will be registered after this step.

you can enroll your Face Unlock and use it to unlock your screen at a very high speed. You can also use Face Fill Light feature as it will brighten face counter when unlock in dark environment.

You will be missing a lot if you haven’t got updates so go to your System updates and tap on “Download Update”. wink wink

check for more http://www.infinix.club/forum/202/396189

Re: How To Set Up Facial Lock On Infinix Zero 5 by CaptainStephen(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2018
Oshey let me go set it up.
Re: How To Set Up Facial Lock On Infinix Zero 5 by Anegbettedude: 8:57am On May 10, 2018
This good, i hope it gets to note 4 pro users
Re: How To Set Up Facial Lock On Infinix Zero 5 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Anegbettedude:
it should, lets see what happens with oreo updates first.
Re: How To Set Up Facial Lock On Infinix Zero 5 by felasey1(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2018
Anegbettedude:
for where !

(1) (Reply)

Reduce Cost Of Selling Your Data, Buy Airtime From Me At Cheaper Rate / Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Features, Specs And Price- Newly Launched / Please Iphone Engineer O My Iphone 8 Fell And The Screen Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.